Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Park Adventure - Page 2 Vote_lcapPark Adventure - Page 2 Voting_barPark Adventure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Park Adventure - Page 2 Vote_lcapPark Adventure - Page 2 Voting_barPark Adventure - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Park Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:55 am

Yuki hugged back and smiled to herself. She was pretty happy with her current standings in the world. "It's no bother. I like to be here." She replied happily.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:58 am

Gaffey pulled away from the hug and looked back into the water a slight smile on his face "I'm glad i met you Yuki....." he said wipeing away the tears of joy and stareing deeply into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Yuki sat back and watched the blackened night sky, the warm air blurring her tired vision. "Glad I met you too, Gaffey." She yawned with a smile. There was a small sigh of happiness as she sat there and thought about where she had gotten herself in life.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Gaffey layed back stareing at the night sky his eyes beginning to flutter shut before finally they gave way and he drifted off into a deep sleep a smile on his face from finding a friend like Yuki
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Yuki slowly fell into slumber again. It was too late to walk home anyways. Kept warm by the fire and cooled by the pond's mist, she was content.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Gaffey pulled Yuki into a hug in his sleep holding her close to himself he than started to cuddle Yuki the flames on his tail burned brightly the park glowing bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:05 pm

(should we skip to a day later? or maybe 15 hours later?)
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 pm

(Sounds about right.)

Yuki woke up with Gaffey on the shore. She felt groggy. Probably because she had slept on the ground. No matter, she was happy and decided to get Gaffey and herself some berries from the stand for breakfast. It would only take a few minutes. Plus he was sleeping. She happily trotted toward town to get the berries, hoping to be back before he awoke.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Gaffey moved around in his sleep curling up into a ball before finally his eyes fluttered open he sat up and yawned loudly before looking around for Yuki "Where is Yuki?" he said sadness creeping up on his voice "d-d-did she leave me?..." he than stared into the pond shakeing his head "no no no she would never leave me.....she said she wouldn't..."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 pm

A few minutes went by with no sign from Yuki.

~Meanwhile, back at the shop!~

Yuki grabbed a basket and stuffed it with berries, popping a few in her mouth as she did so, before heading back. She whistled a happy tune and began to skip a bit instead. She was oblivious to the fact that Gaffey had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Gaffey stood there stareing at the water wanting to beleive she didn't leave him....."s-s-she left me" he said tears streaming down his face than the sadness went from sadness to anger with a snap Gaffey wiped the tears from his eyes and growled "i don't care she can go i don't give a living hell about her!!!" he said before he mach punched a tree putting a hole straight through it and ran off a trail of devastation left behind him.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:30 am

Yuki came back to find no Gaffey and a broken tree. She had a good idea of what had happened and began to tear up. "Gaffey...? Are you here?" She called.

No response. He had definatly run off. Ahe immediately looked around for any kind of idea of where he'd gone, as tears rolled down her face. She'd hurt him. It was her fault.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:34 am

Gaffey silently cried tears of sadness and anger inside a bush his tail poked out so that he didn't burn the bush "why would she leave me....i felt like she actually cared for me and i cared for her...." his heart felt as if it was torn out of his chest and stomped on
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:53 am

Yuki followed a small path where he must of stormed off through. She ran down the path until she saw a familiar blue light. "Gaffey...? Is that you...?" She asked hopefully, clenching the basket's handle tightly.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:57 am

Gaffey froze when he heard Yuki's voice that shock turned to anger "you left me....." he said silently "go away...." he said anger forming in the words "go away you stupid jerk.....you said you wouldn't leave me..but what do you do? LEAVE!"
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:09 am

"Gaffey..." Yuki dropped the basket, berries rolled across the ground and tears rolled down her cheeks. "I... Went to get something... I only left for a few minutes... I came back..." She wanted to say more, but her voice was becoming inaudible. She turned to leave, barely mustering the words, "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 am

Gaffey stared at the ground not wanting to beleive her when a small berry rolled into his view and heard her soft sorry Gaffey quickly rushed out of the bush and hugged Yuki tightly "i'm so sorry....for getting mad at you."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:26 am

Yuki turned around and hugged back. "There will be times when I have to leave..... But eventually I'll always come back..." She told him, wiping the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:28 am

Gaffey nodded and pulled away from the hug smileing "well before the little incident i wanted to ask you a question.....would you like to join my team? we could adventure together and spend more time with each other!!" he said hopefully
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 am

Yuki laughed a bit. He was strait to the point. "A rescue team? I'd love to." She replied happily. She loved adventure, so a rescue team would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 am

"Great!!! this is gunna be so fun!!" he laughed as he bounced around Yuki (shall we end this topic? maybe now yuki can come to the fort in the thread with me and ryth)
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 am

(Alright, i'll scoot on over then)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park Adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2