Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Park Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Park Adventure Vote_lcapPark Adventure Voting_barPark Adventure Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Park Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Gaffey sat in a tree over looking the park taking in a huge breath of air before sighing and looking around at his surroundings....it was dark and quite kinda sad he wish it was more lively at night but eh. he than jumped down from the tree and walked to the pond twirling his tail it's blue flame burning brightly illumenating the park as if a blue sun had made it's home over it. he sat down at the edge of the pond and looked into the pond at his reflection he sighed and splashed the water as he splashed the water he thought he saw the image of his mother and quickly turned around to find no one he shook his head and went back to stareing deeply into the water mind wandering off into a far off land of his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:04 am

Yukiko wandered near the park after spotting a mysterious blue light. She hadn't been able to sleep so she had gone for a walk. The light had distracted her. Tracing the light back to the pond, she saw a blue-tailed pokemon. She approached him cautiously. "Hello...?" She called cautiously with her 'jaw' cracked a bit, revealing the thorns and pink inside to a point, just in case.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:10 am

Gaffey stared into the pond for a longer ammount of time before turning around and softly smileing at Yuki "Hi i'm Gaffey! I hope my flames weren't bothering you." he said examining Yuki and her 'jaw' that was cracked open just enough to see the thorns and pink inside of it "Don't worry i don't bite but your 'pony tail' or 'jaw' there seems to want to bite me" he said with a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:17 am

Yuki returned the smile and closed the gigantic mouth. "Sorry about that. You just can't be too cautious is all. The flame is fine too, I was just curious." She giggled, walking towards the stranger. "I'm Yukiko, pleased to meet you." She added.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:22 am

Gaffey nodded and sat down stareing back at the pond. He than sighed and patted the ground next to him "care to join me?" he said looking back at Yuki "if you don't mind that is i'm not forceing you or anything." he said kindly before looking back at the pond his tail swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 am

Yuki wandered over to the pond's edge and sat beside Gaffey. "I'd be delighted." She said in a sing-song tone adding, "So you like water?" Politely trying to start up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 am

"Actually i despise it.......it's just my parents used to bring me to this park when i was younger" he snickered "this was actually where i met my first crush.....havn't seen her in a while forgot what species and type she was too" he sighed and looked over to Yuki "you come here often? it's not a normal for me..."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:49 am

I enjoy a walk by the pond when I have a bit of time." She replied, a bit saddened by hist story. To lose your love and just forget them... It must have been a sad loss to repress that much.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:55 am

"You know you remind me of her.....you have the same kind voice and lovely attitude out of all that i forgot i still remembered that.....shame" he played with the water with his hand makeing it ripple across the pond
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:03 am

"Well you gotta remember something. If not then what do you have but a shadow that may not exist?" She replied in a caring tone, watching his hand swirl the watrer about.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:05 am

"i just don't remember i don't know why.....i'm confused why i don't remember.....i think she was a fairy type or something of the sort" he said pulling his hand out of the water and wipeing the water off,
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:16 am

"Fairy-type? She sounds quite similar to myself." She said, noticing the similarities. It was uncanny how similar he made them sound. Despite this, she continued to listen. He was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:27 am

"Yea.....i can't remember much more sorry....." he sighed and shook his head "So how have you been Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:39 am

Yuki couldn't help but giggle a bit. He had said that as though he'd known her before this. "I'm fine. Just wondering how I'll get to sleep tonight. I had one too many Mint Berries." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:45 am

Gaffey laughed "I may have just met you but i think we've known each other for a while now!" he said with a smile. He than scanned over her again she was cute, beautiful, sweet...all of the above he felt like he had known Yuki for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:59 am

Yuki smiled back and replied with, "I suppose we have been sitting here for awhile." She leaned over the water and looked into it. Her reflection was smiling back in the pale blue-ish light.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:09 am

"I guess so...." he said with a yawn before looking into the water at his own reflection he sighed he wasn't the most handsome of Monferno's the only thing special about him is his tail flame....he thought back to the small memories of the fairy pokemon with no name that he had a crush on.....maybe she was creeped out by him maybe she was afraid of him maybe thats why she left....why his parents left him. "i-i think i need to get back to my home....." he said eyes starting to water from the thought of his tail flame being the reason they left him...all of them.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:24 am

"Oh? Are you ok...?" She asked, knowing very well that he wasn't. She couldn't tell yet what was bothering him. Was it that they left? Had he remembered something after all this time? Whatever it was... She had to say something...
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 am

Gaffey quickly got up and looked away blinking away tears "i-i just need to go...sorry" he than rushed up a tree and silently cried to himself "i'm so sorry......i wish i was the way you wanted me to be..." he mumbled to himself tears streaming down his face.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:36 am

Yuki watched as Gaffey scurried up a tree. She knew he needed someone who wouldn't vanish. Everyone he'd known had left him alone. Yuki sat near the pond and didn't dare move. She refused to abandon him, even if he pushed. Eventually drifting off into slumber on the shore.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:42 am

Gaffey wiped the tears away from hiseyes and sighed shakeing his head sadly "i'm a freak....." he than looked down on Yuki who was now sound asleep near the shore and slid down the tree moving up next to her he than sat next to her sleeping body and put his tail over her body it acting like a warm blanket as he stared back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 am

Yuki was awakened but didn't move. She smiled as she lay there. He was keeping her warm. Was this a dream or had he really come back? Either way she wasn't going to spoil it. She laid for awhile in silence, content with the quiet.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:06 am

Gaffey silently stared into the water not noticeing that Yuki was awake his tail than moved away from her and into the air in which it started writeing words that Gaff didn't even notice the words it wrote with it's flames was 'Alone' 'Lost' 'Freak' before gliding back to it's place over Yuki. Gaffey than began to talk to Yuki still not knowing she was awake "I wish you were awake.....you know it may seem strange but i think i have a crush on you...glad you can't hear this you may leave like the others....."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:17 am

Yuki blushed and looked up at him. "What makes you think I'd leave...?" She asked softly. She wasn't sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:37 am

Gaffey eyes widened when he heard Yuki "Y-you heard all that?...... he said tears forming in his eyes glad that she wanted to stay he than moved his tail flame and hugged Yuki tightly never wanting to let go tears of joy streaming from his eyes. "....thank you Yuki.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Park Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Adventure   Park Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park Adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next