Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Gaffey's Market Adventure Vote_lcapGaffey's Market Adventure Voting_barGaffey's Market Adventure Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Gaffey's Market Adventure Vote_lcapGaffey's Market Adventure Voting_barGaffey's Market Adventure Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Gaffey's Market Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

Gaffey's Market Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Gaffey jumped from roof to roof on different shops spinning a twirling along the way he jumped off a roof backflipping before he landed swiftly on the ground he than looked around for a shop to get what he needed for the teams next mission to the Cryptic Plant or Molten Moutain. "Maybe i could get some more wood for the base too whilst i'm out for some orbs!"
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 pm

A small Cubone slowly trudges down the path of the market place, not bothering looking up nor at his sides. All he wanted to do was set up shop, like he does everyday. Something, or someone, catches his eyes as it jumps from roof to roof, searching for something. "Stop! Don't come near my shop!" The cubone yells at it, as it nears his precious shop. His shop was the only thing keeping his mother's spirit alive, and he couldn't let some pokemon ruin that. "I said stop!" His grip on his bone tighten as he ran towards his shop, ready to stop this wild pokemon with force if needed.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Gaffey looked to the Cubone that was telling him to stop and waved his hand before sitting down on the ground and silently waiting for the little guy to get closer to him so that he can chat with it "Wonder why he was angry at me...did i do something wrong that i don't even know i did?"
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 pm

The small cubone finally reached the wild pokemon, growling at him softly. "YOU!" He screams angrily. "You almost jumped on my shop!" Zero then stomps his tiny foot on the ground while continuing to glare at him. "You are certainly disrespectful if you think it's okay to just jump over people's property like that!"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Gaffey sighed "I'm really sorry i almost jumped on your shop but i am in a hurry to find some orbs and wood for my team maybe some scarfs too but i really just need some stuff for this mission were going on i am sorry mr......" he paused silently waiting for the Cubones name.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 pm

"Zero." The cubone says with a huff. "Zero the cubone." Usually he would mention that he sold those items at his shop, but how could he after what he did. This pokemon almost trashed his respects. On the other hand, the pokemon didn't mean to. Zero thought over it for a bit before sighing. "I sell orbs and scarfs at my shop. Sadly, I don't have any wood, but I know where you can find some."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 pm

"Thats great!!!" Gaffey said excitedly bouncing up into the air "and all i really need is the orbs and scarfs so where can i find them?" he said the blue flame on his tail burning brightly from being excited to have found a place where he can buy some orbs and scarfs.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Zero rolls his eyes at the energetic pokemon, who seemed to just make him mad for no reason. "My shop is over here, but you have to pay for EVERYTHING you buy!"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:38 pm

"I can pay!!! i think i have enough for what i need!!" he said happily he than rushed into Zero's shop not even knowing or thinking if it was his shop or not and started looking through everything in his site from a bug to a scarf he examined it with careful precision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaffey's Market Adventure   Gaffey's Market Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaffey's Market Adventure
Page 1 of 1