Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
At The Park Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
At The Park Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
At The Park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
At The Park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
At The Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
At The Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
At The Park Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
At The Park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
At The Park Vote_lcapAt The Park Voting_barAt The Park Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

At The Park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:31 pm

A little mouse like creature slowly crawls out of the ground slowly, sniffing it's surroundings with it's tiny golden snout. "It seems like I've reached the famous Falmious Park, eh?" The pokemon giggles to herself softly, "Well, it's time to start things fresh!" She then begins to waddle away from her hole, looking around at the nature. The park was simply beautiful with it's tall and strong trees that let their arm like branches hang over the head of countless pokemon, the small pond which glisten in the light stunningly, and the variety of colorful flowers that waved at the pokemon in the wind. The young pokemon sighs though, feeling lost at the moment, which isn't something she enjoys. "The mighty Sandi mustn't worry! I'll find my way around!" Sandi, feeling overwhelmed with joy, quickly runs over to the pond, washing her face with her little arms. "Gotta get cleaned first though!" Her movement stops when a large shadow falls upon her. "What's blocking the sun?" She wonders out before turning around just to see a large Hitmonlee stare down at her with his beady black eyes. Unlike most pokemon, he didn't have a mouth to speak with, so he just pounds his fist loudly. "Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Feeling bored, a gastly wandered to the park. He always loved the park, it's subtle calming features made him quite happy. Wandering down the path he wondered if it would be as such that day. Seeing the hitmonlee and the other Pokemon, he decided to investigate and see what was going on. Though he never met them before so he approached shyly. "Um... Hello, is there... Something wrong here..?" Levitating, eyed the two curiously.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Buz calmly swimmed in the pond Sandi was washing her face in not a care in the world he sighed under the water and twirled before looking up at the surface to see the large Hitmonlee and small Sanshrew along with the Gastly he quickly inflated the floatation sac on his neck and floated to the surface. "Why hello the three of you may i ask what brings you here this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Kuro was idly floating about the park. It was a nice day and all but he still wore his scarf, the two scarf tails flowing in the small breeze. He passed the pond and noticed someone familiar. Ryth! "Hey Ryth! What's going on?" He asked peering around the small group of pokemon. From the look on the Sandshrew's face he could tell that something was wrong. He just wasn't sure what.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
TucKiD

TucKiD

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Jet is sitting in the shadows on the branch of the tree nearby waiting for the Hitmonlee to make the first move
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Sandi stood perfectly still, not speaking a word as the three pokemon joined her and the Hitmonlee. "I...uh..." She whispers, staring at the Hitmonlee as continued to look down at her. Before she could continue with what she was saying, he pushed his leg forward, kicking the poor and innocent Sandshrew into the water. "Help! I don't know how to swim!" She cries right after being kicked into the water. It wasn't just the fact that she couldn't swim that scared her, it was also the fact that other pokemon that were evil, like that Hitmonlee, could easily attack her now, and that was never good. "Please!" Her shouts almost cries now, and her joyful eyes became dull and empty. By now, the small Sandshrew was about 3 ft under and air was now all gone. This wasn't good. Sandi couldn't even open her eyes now.

OOC: TucK, can you please post more than one line? It's not against the rules, but I prefer if I had more to reply to.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Anger filled Ryth. He never liked it when anyone was being bullied. Nudging his friend to help the sandshrew, he quickly used hypnosis on the hitmonlee to put him to sleep. If it worked he could easily use nightmare on it. Mind slightly clouded but still able to fight.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:21 pm

(Bediepew)

Last edited by TucKiD on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:09 pm

(Tuck. This is not because of you. Your post just reminded me is all. I've updated rules to add a post order. I'll let it go this time but please wait your turn in a thread next time. ^^)
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:14 pm

(Ok sorry I did not read the new rules I will now)
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Before he even knew what he was doing the floatation sac on his neck flattened and he dived after the sandshrew his tails spinning at full speed, he than swooped in and grapped the sandshrew before floating back up to the surface and placing the sandshrew on the ground. "Hang on everything is going to be alright my dear. Just don't die on me and focus on my voice nothing but my voice and follow it" he said calmly as he pushed on the sandshrews chest trying to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Kuro followed the moment and turned to see that the sandshrew was on shore. Turning back to the fight he shot a Wil-O-Wisp in an atempt to burn the Hitmonlee. This fight had seemed to start without reason but they were all working together to end it. Three against one. There was no way they could lose!
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Jet stands up grinning prepares to rush at the Hitmonlee thinks 'Well this just got intresting.' Then he bolt off the branch at he Hitmonlee and uses tackle while he was in the air to use te forwrd momentum to his advantage
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 pm

The hitmonlee knew that he was out numbered, so he decides to run off before he loses his reputation. While that pokemon ran off as fast as he could, Sandi began to cough up water she swallowed back in the pond. "Thanks.." The sandshrew whispers softly, going out cold right afterwards. Her little jaw hung open as she lays her head back in the Buizel's flippers. His voice began to fade for Sandi as well, helping her fall in the pit of darkness which she was trying to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Ryth looks overs at the sandshrew and grows sad. Thoughts that he could have done more to help hazed his mind. He shook the thoughts away as he searched through items he carried and found a small revive. He did his best to use it on her and looked at the others. "This won't do much... We'll need to get her to nurse chansey quickly..." Helping to support her up. Ryth looked at the others in a hurried worry.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:54 am

Buz nodded and helped with the lifting of the sandshrew, "good idea we should head off imediatly!" he said worry incaseing his words like a thick blanket, he looked down on the sandshrews small innocent body "please just stay in there okay? your going to be fine just fine" he said to the sandshrew hopeing that she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Kuro watched as the Hitmonlee fled the scene. He relaxed a bit and turned to the other pokemon. He wanted to chase the Hitmonlee but, knew the others were right. That Sandshrew needed help. "Alright, let's go then." He said before looking toward the town. If he ever saw that Hitmonlee again...
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:22 pm

OOC: I can't exactly post since my character is knocked out,soooo yea...
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Ryth helped the other pick up the sandshrew and looked around. He knew the city well enough to know where the hospital was. "Come on guys, if i remember correctly the hospital should be this way." He said as he flew in the direction of it. Making sure that he'd wait for them to catch up to show them the way. He prayed the little pokemon would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Buz followed behind making sure to hold the sandshrew tightly not wanting to hurt her anymore than she already was "Whatever you say as long as it's a place where this here sandshrew is safe from harm and won't be hurt anymore than she already is" he than looked down on the sandshrew and smiled trying to reassure himself "she's going to be fine." he said worry still covering his voice like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Kuro helped guide the injured pokemon through the town. He listened to the Buizel mumbling to himself. He could tell that this Buizel genuinely cared about others. If it hadn't been for him, the Sandshrew would have been dead for sure and Kuro wouldn't have been able to do anything. He snapped back to reality when he saw the mud-brick building in the distance. "There's the hospital!" He cheered.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:06 pm

(should we skip tuck?)
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 am

(Eeyup. He hasn't been on lately. And there's no announcement.)
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 pm

(Sorry BSA) Jet run over and pushes the door open the the hospital for the little group to take Sandi in
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Ryth rushed inside and too the check in desk. "We have a really hurt Pokemon and she needs a doctor now! Ryth talked fast and urgently, slightly impatiently trying to get her in soon. He looked back at the others bringer her in. Once the Pokemon gave him a room number he rushed to show them where it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The Park   At The Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At The Park
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next