Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Relaxing in the park Vote_lcapRelaxing in the park Voting_barRelaxing in the park Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Relaxing in the park Vote_lcapRelaxing in the park Voting_barRelaxing in the park Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Relaxing in the park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Relaxing in the park Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Ken decided to relax in the park for a change. (The actual reason is that he is forbidden from training the way he usually does by Sweetie, but he won't admit it) And started meditating near a small river. He started counting the aurora of people around the park. He had been tricked a while back by a pokemon that could mess with her aurora, so he decided he would strengthen his mind to avoid being tricked like that again. It was relaxing compared to the usual stuff he did to keep himself in shape. The sun shined upon him, thus making a few nice sparkles. Right now it seemed like there would never be anything to break the calm sounds of the wind. (Of course there will though xD )
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Gemini was up on a nearby hill trying to focus her powers on a nearby boulder twice her size "C-Come on Come on.." She says as she struggles to lift it with her powers then finally just as it shuttered and started to lift her power pinpointed and because unstable before the boulder exploded loudly suddenly throwing her back and sending her rolling and bouncing down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Ken relaxed until he sensed someone's powers going nuts. He wasn't particularly interested until it caused an explosion. He rushed over to the hill, and caught Gemini in his arms as she fell down. Ken looked at Gemini with rather concerned eyes, and put her on the grass. "Are you okay?. Did you cause the explosion?" He asked, wondering what just happened.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:06 pm

Gemini coughed and dusted her self off "Im alright thank you for helping" She says bowing to him if it hadn't been for her green hair in the way she would of seen him to be a shiny and would of squeaked right then.

"Um maybe...was that your boulder?"
She asked rubbing the back of her head sheepishly "I guess I lose control again" She flopped back onto the grass "Maybe i should try a bigger one next time..?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Ken smiled. "No need to be so formal little one. I'm nobody special." He chuckled a bit when he heard her ask if he owned the boulder. "No, that boulder doesn't belong to anyone I think." He responded shrugging.

His head tilted a bit, when he heard about her loss of control at that moment. "Do you have trouble controlling your psychic powers often?" He asked as there was a lot of pokemon that didn't have good control of their mind these days [b]If you are interested in larger rocks, I have some near my team's base. Just don't blow up my house and we shouldn't have a problem." He offered as she seemed to want to further her training.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 pm

"Ah well...sort of...only when i have to focus it on one big thing..." She tilted her head when she heard him talk about his teams base "A base? are you part of a team too?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:43 pm

He nodded in response to her explanation. "Ah, I see. I used to have a problem with that too when I was a kid. That was back when I used psychic powers myself." He chatted, remembering the days he spent practicing his psychic side. "Yep. I'm the leader of Team Guardian Angel in fact" He said with a smile, patting Gemini's head a bit.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Gemini grinned "I'm the leader of team shooting star, we reach for the stars as we shoot for our dreams!" In the background Ken could of sworn there was a shooting star streaking behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Ken was amazed to see a shooting star. He briefly contemplated whether or not it was his eyes playing tricks, or an actual one, but he decided to focus on the fact that it was a nice sight.

"That's nice. How many members do you have so far?" He asked, thinking it was adorable.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 am

Gemini sweatdropped "W-Well its up...Its just me right now..But I have a whole bunch of pokemon lined up to get a spot!" She says chuckling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:51 am

Ken smiled and patted Gemini on the head. "That's great. I'm sure you will have a great team before long. Probably going to get really strong since you started so early" He said, knowing that Lilian would probably kill him for encouraging her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park   Relaxing in the park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the park
Page 1 of 1