Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
The Park mishap Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
The Park mishap Vote_lcapThe Park mishap Voting_barThe Park mishap Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

The Park mishap

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Snow walked around bored of her usual routine and noticed a pokemon looking at the ground as he walked. She followed him looking down at his paws trying to see what he was looking at until he made a turn and faced her. When he looked up she had a big smile. "Hai~"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Snowflake jumped when Zenthon jumped, standing there and blinked for a few. She walked up next to him with a smile and asked "Are you looking for something?. It's ok, you can tell me. We girls gotta stick together" She stood there with a cheery look and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Blushed "Oh!, I'm so sorry. It's just, yo- Nevermind. Let me introduce myself. I am Snowflake *offers a paw* I sell fruits and vegetables from my garden not too far from here." She said with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Snowflake tilts her head and lowers it to his level "What's wrong?. Is there something stuck in my tail again?" She checks her tail briefly and sighed in relief. "Your just shy aren't ya?. Don't worry, I had been with my parents and six siblings for most of my life. I was pretty cautious around strangers for a while. She sat down and waited for his response with her ears catching even the smallest peep.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:41 am

Snowflake put a paw on his shoulder "Bullying is never ok...Why would they bully you?. I don't see anything odd about you."

(Cheap re-post of my old failed attempt at this. It was way longer before, and it was a bit more deep. I just don't want to redo it all now XP)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Snowflake gave Zenthon a pat on the back. "I don't know about the feminine part. You look pretty boy-ish now that I got a better look at you, and your father being a Houndoom. I am pretty sure you share some traits from him in appearance. At least they would show when you get older." She frowned a bit. "Those two are just being mean. If they mess with you again, be sure to find me. Even though I am an Ice-type. I doubt they can match my speed." She detaches from the hug and sits down looking at the sky. "I want to help those who need it..."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Was surprised how touched he was with the entire thing. But she got a smile and a feeling of accomplishment. She patted his back once more. "Don't let that get to you. They don't know what they are talking about." She reached into her backpack and pulled out a donut and offered it to him. "I hope we can be friends." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Snowflake clapped her paws together in celebration. "Great!" Her ears then twitched and she turned her head and saw a group of experienced rescue teams walking through the park. Her ears lowered and she let out a small sigh. "I wish I could be like them...Reminds me of some books I've read."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 pm

"Hhmn. It would be difficult. And we would need a few other members perhaps...We can pull it off. With your charm and my fluffy tail We can do anything!" She bounced around in circles a bit before sitting down in "The thinker's" pose. "If we actually do this...We need a fancy name. A signature color wouldn't hurt either." She remained in that pose for a few seconds before her ears twitched. "Do you know anyone who might want to join?"

(A bit of a fancy post. I don't know if we should add another teammate yet, but I wouldn't mind)
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:27 pm

(Random Join)
There is som rustlin in a bush nearby then a shape goes flying through the air over the two talking and lands next to the pond revealing Jet layin there then he cringes and gets up obviously beaten quite a bit and if you look back at the bush you can see a Venusaur walk out and towards the small eevee
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Snowflake looked at the Eevee. Seeing his wounds she stepped in front of the Venusaur and pouts "Hey, what's your problem?" She started shaking a bit as the Venusaur walked closer, but remained in his path.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:27 pm

The Vensaur merely uses Vine whip to pick up Snowflake and Zenthon and sets them to the side the uses Leaf storm on Jet the wind knocking him around and the leaves cutting him and when it is done he slowly stands up he is down to 5HP left so he quily rushes underneath the venasaur
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Snowflake was pushed aside and it got on her nerves. She saw the poor Eevee get beaten senseless by this brute. If they waited much longer, he might not make it. "I can't let you do this!" Snowflake used Icy Wind on the Venusaur from behind. "Zenthon!, use your strongest fire-type move!" Snowflake yelled and prepared herself to dodge an attack from this mighty opponent.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:44 pm

The venasuar uses vine whip aimed at snowflake the vines speeding along the ground

Jet having seen the vines move towards Snowflake he yells "No." andstars running past the vines and pushes snowflake out of te way just as the whips reached her but they hit Jet instead and sent him flying to waters edge dropping his HP to 0 so he faints
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Snowflake got a blank stare. She thought of the pain this Eevee suffered because she got involved. She knew though, that this Venusaur wouldn't stop with a faint. She needed to save this Eevee, even if it means she is going to get the snot beaten out of her. She growled, entered an aggressive stance and with all of her might used Icy Wind again. Combining her attack with Zenthon's .
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:01 am

The Venasaur seeing Icy wind and flamethrower combing, to make Icythrower, uses Razor leaf but it is easily overcome and the force of the two moves force it onto its back since it is a particularly stupid Venasaur he basically acts like a turtle and flails his stubby legs in the air
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Snowflake couldn't believe it. They managed to tip over the Venusaur. She looked at Zenthon with a somewhat worried face and answered. "No, but we got more time." She grabbed the Eevee by the neck and started carrying it to the nearest doctor. "We neeth do go. Dat Veusoar wowd sday down for wong" Obviously it was somewhat hard to talk while carrying another pokemon like she did. She mentioned for Zenthon to follow her, and she started running.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Jet's unconsious body danhles as Snowflake takes him to the nearest doctor
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Snowflake ran as fast as she could without leaving Zenthon behind "I don'd ow. Waby cold fwame?" They reach the doctor and Snowflake carefully places the Eevee on the ground. She then knocks on the door wildly with both of her front paws. "Doctor!?, please hurry!"
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 pm

a chansey opens the door and says "Yes what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Snowflake whispered back. "That's much better than my suggestion" She then brought her attention back to the Eevee and Chansey. "He was hurt by a rampaging Venusaur. I don't know what he did to tick him off. But it's nowhere near ok to rough him up like that." She motioned towards the Eevee behind her. "Could we continue this inside?"

Last edited by Princess Sarah on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 pm

"Yes yes come in." The chansey steps aside to let them inside
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Snowflake stepped inside and took a look around the place. "Do you have a bed, or a sofa to put this guy?" She started chewing on her hair as it was a rather stressful situation.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

TucKiD

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:18 pm

The chansey nods "Yes but sadly the rules are others cant come in only the doctor his nirses and the wounded and ill so if you may please just hand the eevee over."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:53 am

"Ok. I understand. We probably need to look out for someone anyway..." Snowflake said knowing that the Venusaur might still be on the loose. She walked outside quickly, not wanting to slow the process. She sat down next to Zenthon and licked her paw a bit. "Frozen Flame...Sounds really good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park mishap Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park mishap   The Park mishap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Park mishap
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next