Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Buz meets Nelic Vote_lcapBuz meets Nelic Voting_barBuz meets Nelic Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Buz meets Nelic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Buz walked through the Valley studying his surroundings with a keen careful eye making sure not to miss a thing he sighed and looked into the sky it was sunny and not a cloud in the sky it was a beautiful day to him he looked back before him and continued to walk on not to long he stopped by a tree and sat down next to it.
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Nelic sat on a stone, licking her paw carefully. She cleaned between her claws, then moved onto her other paw. She noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, a Buizel had stopped by a tree. He was not far from the Absol, so she decided to keep a close eye on him. Once Nelic had finished her paws, she licked the back of one and ran it across her forehead. She repeated this multiple times, and, upon completing her task, laid down on the sun-heated rock. She rested her head on her paws, feeling the sun's warmth spread across her white back.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Buz looked around at his surroundings seeing the Absol in the corner of his eye sunning he made notes of what she may do if she saw him he also guessed that she had also already saw him and was just keeping a close eye on him going back to looking ahead of him he started to hum a tune.
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Nelic frowned when the Buizel began to hum, the soft sound reaching her sensitive ears. Her lip curled in slight anger, but she quickly calmed herself. Don't get worked up. She told herself sternly, rolling onto her back. The sun quickly warmed her underbelly, and she turned back over. This time she sat back on her haunches, gently licking her paw, but it was mostly an excuse to keep an eye on the Buizel. Her extra long ear-spike hung in the air above her, the sun glinting off it's sharpness. She dropped her paw and began to lick at her long, defining neck fur.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Buz stood up and started to walk of his two tails spinning fastly making a blur of a circle of white with a black out lineing follow behind him his tails than stopped spinning and he stopped moving for a long period of time seemingly hours later he used dig and dug a hole disappearing under the earth before a blink of an eye. he than moved under the earth and ended up right behind the Absol "so what gives you the need to spy on me?"
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Nelic turned her head slowly when the Buizel appeared behind her.

"Oh hello." she said calmly, gently licking her paw. "I wasn't spying, I was merely observing from a distance." The Absol held her head high, looking down at the Buizel kindly. She showed no sign of disrespect or dishonesty, and watched the Pokemon with serene eyes.

"What gives you the need to pop up out of nowhere?" Nelic asked, giving the Buizel a curious look. Has he never heard of me? she wondered, Has he never heard of the wandering Absol before? Intriguing, I believed every Pokemon had heard of me by now. Oh well, I suppose I was mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Buz shook his head at the absols excuse of a lie "Yea sure, what gives you the need to watch me? huh? can't a pokemon just spend one peacful evening alone!?" he asked angry that he had to deal with this when he came here just to relax and have peace.
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:19 am

Nelic tilted her head curiously at the Buizel, "Such emotion." she muttered, giving him a disapproving look, "You did not have to come over here. I was not bothering you. I was simply keeping an eye on you, to ensure that you were not, in fact, a danger to me." the Absol kept her expression perfectly leveled, giving the Buizel a steady stare.

"I was only making sure that I was, in fact, safe. Perhaps I am too cautious for my own good, but still, it's the reason I'm still alive."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 am

Buz sighed "Whatever....well i expect you to leave me alone whilst i go on this walk because i would like to walk on my own without being stalked by you, now stop watching me okay i'm not going to harm you in anyway okay?" he than walked off.
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Nelic frowned, calling after him, "I was not stalking you. I believe I explained this moments ago. I am most certainly not a stalker." Her crimson eyes were blazing at the Buizel's disrespect. What is wrong with him? she thought to herself.

"Enjoy your walk." She muttered angrily, laying her head down on her paws again.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 pm

"I will enjoy my walk! even more than i would have when you were stalking me!" he yelled back at the Absol "well hope to never see you around again byeeeeeeee!!!!" he than ran off deeper into the depth of the Vally.
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Nelic muttered something obscene under her breath, glaring after the Buizel. Such insolence! That Pokemon was so very rude. Even after I explained my actions, what an ignorant fool! The Absol laid back on the rock, letting the sun wash away the day's events.

(what now.....)
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Buz was walking when he got an idea snickering he walked back to the absol not in range of her sight or smell but close enough to shoot a stream a water at her "this is going to teach absol not to stalk me" he than shot a burst of water at Nelic and than skipped away like a idiot "wonder what she will do maybe she'll throw rude insults at me or fight me or do nothing who knows?"
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Nelic's fur bristled at the scent of the approaching Buizel. Her heightened sense of smell picked up his scent, and she glared towards him. She could not see him, but the smell gave him away. Suddenly, a stream of water splashed across her white coat. She snarled,

"Why you insolent little-!" Nelic growled, pouncing off the rock. She raced after the Buizel, snagging him by the tail with her long claws.

"How dare you treat me in such a way!" The Absol hissed, bringing the Buizel's face up so they were at eye level. She held him by the scruff with her claws, and glared at him, "I explained more than once that I was not stalking you. And I even apologized! And you dare attack me, unprovoked?!" Nelic's voice was becoming harder, and her eyes blazed with anger. "Now what in the name of Arceus could possibly give you good reason to do such a thing? I was minding my own bloody business! I was doing nothing! Apologize right now!" She stared him in the eyes, her crimson eyes glaring into his.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Buz laughed "someone has anger issues, you should see someone for that it could really be a problem for you, and as for why i did it i guess it was for just being a jerk or having or....i could want to get your attention i mean over the whole being a Pokémon that sees herself higher than others your kind of cute like a teddy bear that i want to cuddle but this teddy bear seems to have some fight in her. But even i will not hide the fact that i was indeed mad, sorry i was so rude it seems i was just angry that you were stal- i mean watching me it kind of made me angry to think someone would distrust me and i see why you would get angry it was stupid of me to shoot that burst of water at you maybe even jerkish and for that i am truly sorry. Now to go off topic whilst you’re holding me against my will in the air I’m Buz now if you don’t mind may i find out your name? Before you probably kill me for being so rude.” he said his gaze never leaving her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Nelic listened intently to the Buizel's speech, dropping him.

"I do not have anger issues. Pardon me for being upset that some random Pokemon blasted me with water when I didn't deserve it. I'm sure anyone would get mad. And as for seeing myself as 'higher' than others, I, in fact, do not. I actually respect all Pokemon. But do you really think it would be a good idea to trust someone I do not know?" Nelic replied with a huff, sitting back on her haunches. She licked her paw, cleaning between her ears again for the sake of something to do. "I am not a murderer. I will not kill someone over such a menial matter. I was simply angered by the fact that you were mad at me for something so trivial." Nelic took a moment to calm herself, the anger leaving her crimson eyes, though they remained a bright red.

"Buz." Nelic tilted her head curiously, "Intriguing name. I'm Nelic, charmed." The Absol eyed the Buizel, wondering if he would recognize her name. Though really it wasn't that name that was famous, it was more, 'The Traveler" But it was still possible.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:28 pm

"Well it's nice to meet ya too Nelic i hope you don't hate me for the whole shooting water at you event sorry but as i said i was angry." he than snickered a bit "i guess i'm the one with the anger issues, so dod you useally sun yourself here or are there multiple spots you go to? maybe like a hot spring or something of the sort? i my self was wandering to a certain hot spring ive heard of that is around here it is a place to cool off and just chill out with friends sadly i have no friends at the moment so it's just me, but if you would want to come that would be great! but you won't want to come since i shot that water at you...."
Back to top Go down
Nelic

Nelic

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Nelic paused for a moment, letting the Buizel's words wash over her. He spoke so quickly, it was sometimes hard to distinguish his sentences. And his words were full of run-ons, which bothered the intelligent Absol.

"This is my first time visiting here, I just arrived yesterday." she replied softly, sitting up straighter, "I've never been here before, and I just found a nice spot to sun. I would love to join you, it is rather hot today." She bent her head and licked her long neck fur, which was the source of heat for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buz meets Nelic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buz meets Nelic   Buz meets Nelic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buz meets Nelic
Page 1 of 1