Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Ryth's Dark Souls Vote_lcapRyth's Dark Souls Voting_barRyth's Dark Souls Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Ryth's Dark Souls Vote_lcapRyth's Dark Souls Voting_barRyth's Dark Souls Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Ryth's Dark Souls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth's Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Ryth's Dark Souls   Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:11 am

(Description of main character, Artoria. Wears a porcelain mask and fine crafted helmet. Knights armor with a cloth going over the right shoulder. Uses a shield that's like a gauntlet. Uses a Greatsword crafted after the design of Artorias's if you want reference. Has an amulet to cast miracle based magic.)
  Artoria sat at his bonfire, staring deeply into the flame. He'd crushed all the poor hollowfied people up until here. Now was the time he awaited. Inside the castle just ahead would be the powerful soul he was after. Hardships were definitely abound. Standing up he drew his sword and walked through the gates. Undead knights charged once inside but fell fast. Even with somewhat heavy equipment he was light on his feat. Finally he made it to another room. Giant doors with a man standing next to them.
  He approached and stopped as the stranger rose his hand. "Hello fair traveler... What have you came here for?" Artorias relaxed his blade holding arm before answering. "I heard of a great soul here... Magnificent power that came with it.... Do you know where I can find it?" He asked.
"Yes, however let us get pleasentries out of the way. I am Selicco, traverser of the abyss." Selicco said.
"I am Artoria, knight of the kingdom to the west. Since the spread of the curse, i have wandered here. In seek of power to bring back my king's castle. Could you perhaps, help me in some way?" Artoria wondered.
"Well it depends, why don't you join me in a covenent? This castle is based around it... And it can provide you with power..." Selicco said.
A:"What kind of covenent? And how exactly would it help my kingdom?"
S:"A covenent with the Abyss... I will let your tread past this door, into the abyss and to the Darkseeker Mytia. What do you say?"
A:"I guess it is worth a chance..."
Selicco gave Artoria a ring with the symbol of the abyss on it and a scroll before the giant doors opened revealing a dark path. "Have fun..." Was all he heard before walking deep into the darkness. Eventually he found a bonfire and lit it. It must have been set up for means used by all cursed by the darksign. Just beyond it was another set of doors. He finally looked at the scroll before his journey through the doors. 'Cast Darkness' was written on the top.
Using it would apparently, 'cast darkness of the abyss toward thine enemy and strike them down.' Putting the scroll away he opened the door into a lit room with a strange person sitting in the middle of it. Before he could ask he had an answer.
M:"I am Mytia." The bright looking knight said. "Seeker of the darkness... The light will burn it away... Now this room is my last stand against it... I smell it on you... And you will burn to..." He talked and stood pulling and slender blade that sparked with lightning essence.
Artoria quickly rolled out of his way and used the cast darkness he learned. Once he did a blade of darkness rose from the ground and cut in to the mans leg. Leaving a burning black smoke behind. He fell but stood once more and swung his sword rapidly at Artoria. Some hit and some missed and some even blocked as Artoria tryed to stand his ground. He swung his sword around him as he ducked under one of Mytia's swings and struck right through his chest. Pulling his blade free Mytia fell to the ground as his body faded. "Puppet..." Was all he said before all that remained was his soul.
Artoria weakly took it as he went back to the bonfire. Resting, he thought of the damage the dark spell did. He definitely would have moved much faster if he had not hit him with it. Perhaps the abyss will provide him everything needed to take back what once was his home....
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Ryth's Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryth's Dark Souls   Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 am

Interesting. Is it based on your playthrough?, or complete fiction? ouo
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth's Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryth's Dark Souls   Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 am

Complete fiction meant to be between the events of Dark souls 1 and 2, in 2 they mention that fire lasts a long time and even in one spot many kingdoms have risen and fallen.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Ryth's Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryth's Dark Souls   Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Ah. Awesome ^u^
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth's Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryth's Dark Souls   Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Part 2: Years later
Many years past as Artoria trained of the abyss. He eventually returned home. The brilliant sun casting all shades of light over the grand palace of the king. The busy streets of people trading. He forgot how great it was. The dark grimy city before him, burning, hollows walking its streets. He walked up the main stairs to the palace, as he had so many times, so many years ago, walked to the throne, where he had knelt, memories of the king were fading. Faces of his past were set in the stone.
Artoria: "All my work... I tried to save this kingdom... I tried..."
Memories of those he loved, those he honored, those he cared for. All dead and decaying as the kingdom has. The cycle would continue. He tried to cheat fate but couldn't. Maybe he could do something right for those he seek the dark just to fail. Looking down at his hand. Even the armor guarding it was burning of darkness. He was the last great soul before the kiln would be sated with a new soul. The undead chosen to take the throne and bring back the age of light from this darkness stood behind him, Mark the chosen undead, as his name would whither with time as would whatever kingdom he'd erect.
Mark: "I've faced many trails to get here, and now I will take my rightful throne."
Even as he said it, his final opponent before him did not look threatening. His form was burning with what seemed to be darkness. The smoke rose and twirled in the air as he turned. Artoria looked at the warrior knowing the cycle would begin again. He couldn't stop it. He couldn't save anyone. As he stood, somewhat towering over the undead he let out but a whisper.
Artoria: "I don't want to go..."
He realized the least he could do was try. Try to stop the inevitable. Raising his sword and fighting him for what seemed like hours. Artoria used his sword to stand seeing the undead would finish him. He looked over at the throne, reaching his hand toward it weakly. He said his final words again, this time the undead could hear him, "I don't want to go..." His form burned more this time. The abyss consuming him, his mind began to shatter. It spread across the room touching the undead as well as darkness surrounded them.
He collapsed to the floor, dissolving. The undead walked to the throne and sat down. The fire reignited and light began to cut the darkness with a bright light. The new kingdom had arisen. From the abyss Artoria watched it grow. Sitting in the cold, a hand reached out to him. Light began to fill him once more as he stood. He accepted the warm embrace of death, he tried all he could but now he finally could rest. Forever. Until this kingdom fell and the next rose. Waiting for the cycle to end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryth's Dark Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryth's Dark Souls   Ryth's Dark Souls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryth's Dark Souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Other Stuff :: Art & Literature-
Jump to: