Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
The Innocent meets the Feared Vote_lcapThe Innocent meets the Feared Voting_barThe Innocent meets the Feared Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
The Innocent meets the Feared Vote_lcapThe Innocent meets the Feared Voting_barThe Innocent meets the Feared Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

The Innocent meets the Feared

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

The Innocent meets the Feared Empty
PostSubject: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:31 am

The mountain echoed with screams fallowed by the thundering sounds of wild Pokemon hot her trail. What started out as a simple request for some berries had become a problem when she she slipped from a ledge and had landed on a large group of angry ryhorns that started chasing her in anger the noise.

They were making had woken up a large steelix. One ryhorn she could handle maybe even the steelix but this many pokemon would knock her out in seconds.

"Why does this always happen to me!" She screamed as she ran before spotting a light up a head maybe it was a room maybe then if she could take them on one at a time..At she reached the opening she had to close her eyes from the bright light.

Last edited by SweetDreams on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:06 pm

(I removed the post as asked dear Sweets ^u^ )
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 am

Gemini panted her horn sparking from the fall she had taken. "Yeah I think I'll be okay" She say before looking up at Kenpachi for the first time and takes a deep breath "That was so awesome!" She says with a large grin on her face. "Thank you for helping me" She says before putting her hand to her head and stumbles, her horn sparking even worse.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:03 am

"I-I'm okay really.." She says her cheeks puffed up in frustration before closing her eyes in pain. Trying to take her mind of it she decided to ask a question. "So Mister...Whats that mask for anyways is it to help protect your eyes..? Its really cool to did you make it?"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Gemii put her hand to her chin (the ralts pose) and though about that for a second "Well Mister I don't think you need that mask your really strong already! you stopped that ryhorn charge without even trying!" It was the coolest thing I've ever seen!" She says in admiration, before she realizes something "Oh My names Gemini by the way!"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:03 am

Gemini smiles happily "Its nice to meet you Kenpachi" She says smiling when suddenly her horn still sparking started to glow a bright red. Gemini turned just in time to see the steelix from earlier explode up from below ground and strike forward planing to use a bite on them. "Oh no you don't!" She says before her eyes glow along with the steelix's "Confusion!" She says before the steelix trashes and hurts its self on a cliff side.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Gemini looked down the side of the cliff "Oppise...I guess i focused to much on it.." She looked up at Kenpachi "I didn't mean to make it fall, its just it was gonna hurt you if I didn't do something..I just lost control" The noticeable think was her horn no longer sparked and one had to wonder was it really from an injury..or something else all together?
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Gemini blushes and rubs the back of her head. "Its nothing really.." She looked a head of them too see a fork in there path. "Hmmm so...one ways to safety the other deeper into the mountain...maybe it was left...or was it right..?"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Gemini fallows close behind "Hey Kenpachi....Do you have a dream?" Like a wish you want to come true?" It was a question one would think was coming out of nowhere but to Gemini it was one of the most important questions in the world.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:59 am

"I think that's the way I'd like to go too, fighting for my dreams or to protect someone i care about.." A few faces flashed in her mind but she pushes them away. "Besides my dad says death is the greatest adventure there is. "
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:20 pm

"Well everyone sees the world differently you know.." She says puffing up her cheeks Her stomach growls and she digs through her bag to pull out an big apple she opens her mouth to take a big bite them stops splits it in half and offers it to Kenpachi "Here...its good for you" she says still with puffy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Gemini smilled wide "Your welcome" She says before eating her half of the apple and fallowing his gaze "does it look like its getting farther away to you?" Before turning towards him her eyes narrowed slightly "Are you sure this is the right way..?"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:39 am

Gemini tugs on his sleeve suddenly "Hey Kenpachi...um" She looks down "Do you wanna be friends..you can say no if you want.."
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Gemini grinned wide "Really? Yay!!" She says before giving him a hug that would match the strength of an ursaring bear hug before laughing and running ahead "Come on I bet I can beat you to the top!"" She says before taking off soon out of sight.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 pm

"There not a single pokemon ahead" she says tapping her horn "Out of my whole line ralts are the most sensitive to emotions and feeling the slightest change and i can sense it...i wish i could suppress it like my sister...it gives me head aches sometimes.." She smirks "You should learn more about others Kenpachi it can give you advantages in your fights "she says poking his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Gemini frowns slightly but didn't say anything she was thinking that one day Kenpachi would eat those words. Once they reached the top Gemini jumped off his shoulder and looked around "Welll we made it!"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:29 pm

"Well I guess if i could find the request items i need we would just get teleported home.." Gemini says out loud as the thought had just come to her. "I mean thats why I'm here in the first place.."
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Gemini pulled out a list "Lets see...a..Metal coat!...Hey dont steelixs hold those...and we fought one see...maybe it droped one!" She says tugging on his hand trying to drag him back to where they fought the steelix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Innocent meets the Feared   The Innocent meets the Feared Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Innocent meets the Feared
Page 1 of 1