Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Voting_barAdventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Voting_barAdventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 am

Cinder looked up at her curiously. "Actually I do, mostly what I eat, why do you ask?" She was wondering other things as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:08 am

"I run a berry orchard back in Falmious Town. I wondered if you'd like to help out sometime. I can't offer much other than free berries though." She answered. In reality, this was just an excuse to hang out again.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:33 am

Cinder felt happy once more. She wanted to spend as much time with her new friend as possible."That sounds amazing Yuki, thank you..." Cinder then hugged her slightly and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:45 am

Yuki reached over and hugged back. "Great! Then I shall show you where the shop is so you can drop by any time." She replied, smiling happily and stopping to look around.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:52 am

Cinder smiled and looked around too. "So do you see the exit nearby?" Hoping that they wouldn't be in any danger as they stood. "So do you get customers often?" She said to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 pm

"Not yet..." Yuki answered distractedly, "Customers, i get a few but most just pass me up. I wish they'd stop and try a berry but, I can't force th-" Yuki stopped mid-sentence. There across a gap between two hills, was a gap in the wall surrounding the valley. The exit! Yuki cheered and pointed. "We found it, Cinder! Why don't we head back to Falmious?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Cinder looked to where Yuki was pointing and smiled. "Yay the exit! Now we head to your place?" Cinder asked as she walked to the exit with her.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Yuki laughed at the Cyndaquil's eagerness. "Sure. We can head over to the shop. That's usually where I sleep." She answered, glad that that Cinder was happy.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Cinder walked next to her all the way to town. She was excited to hang out with her new friend. "So have you always grown berries her?" She asked wondering about her.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:35 am

"Well it's what my mom did and I always loved berries. So I oppened the shop to share them with others." She said happily. Yuki loved to watch other pokemon happily eat her berries. It made her feel helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2