Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Vote_lcapAdventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Voting_barAdventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Vote_lcapAdventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Voting_barAdventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Empty
PostSubject: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:52 pm

It was a sunny afternoon in the misty plains. The breeze danced gently through the sky. Yukiko had made it into the valley with little difficultly and was strolling idly through the hills. She had been walking for awhile so she sat and took a rest in the grass. It seemed safe for now, but who knows? Maybe she'd get attacked. She could only hope that if she did it'd only be by one pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Cinder walked through the misty valley. It was a nice enough day and she enjoyed it. She was glad the wild pokemon mostly left her alone since she was a fire type. She walk up a hill and looked around the area, surveying it. A lone pokemon resting in the grass. She felt drawn to the pokemon. Something about them seemed nice. She approached hoping that she'd be meeting a new friend. It felt a bit awkward to just wake her up but she was hoping the pokemon wouldnt mind."Um, hello there. I'm Cinder, what's your name?" She was slightly loud to see if she was awake enough to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Yukiko opened her eyes. She had heard a voice. As her mind zoned back in she replayed the words in her head. She looked up to see a Cyndaquil and smiled. "Oh! Hey! Nice to see a friendly pokemon in a dungeon for a change!" She said in a sing song tone, continuing, "I'm Yukiko. Pleased to meet you, Cinder!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Cinder smiled as she reached her paw out making her crescent that is on her chest visible. She was happy to meet a friendly pokemon. "It's nice to meet you, i'm really happy to meet someone nice out here. What are you doing out here anyway?" Her voice was cheery as she spoke to Yukiko. Cinder was hoping they would be friends.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Yuki stood up at this point making her 'ponytail' more visible, though due to the black horns it looked pretty normal, and looked around. "I was adventuring, but I took a break." She said, happily turning back to Cinder when she felt it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Cinder happily sat down listening to her. "Mind if I tag along with you...? I won't get in the way." Cinder said this feeling like it was too much to ask but was hoping for a lasting friendship. Maybe she found a pokemon she could hang out with all the time.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:55 pm

"That'd be great! You know what they say after all. There's safety in numbers." She said gleefully before asking, "Which way do you want to go?"

(Sorry. Short post.)
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Cinder looked around slightly. She wasn't exactly sure. "Yeah and um, i've mostly been wandering around... do you have any ideas?" She said as she stood and looked around the scenery a bit more.

(I don't mind Yuki)
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:11 am

Yuki looked around again a thought a minute. Now that she thought... She realized that she had lost the direction she had come from. "Why don't we just start walking? I've lost the exit." She said half nervously and half giggling.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:21 am

Cinder felt embarresed that she forgot all about the exit. She was hoping they would eventually find that exit anyway. "Y-yeah lets just start walking." She started walking and tried to mask the lost sense by talking. "So uh, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 am

Yuki followed Cinder forward and put a finger to her mouth, gazing up in thought. "Well... I run a berry orchard down in Falmious Town and I love to adventure every now and again. What about yourself?" She replied happily, returning her arms to sway at her side.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:32 am

Cinder thought to herself. Not exactly sure what she wanted to do. "Well I've been traveling since I left home..." She became slightly sad looking after saying that and went quiet. Slightly lost in her thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:43 am

"Aww, you left home? Is there a reason?" She asked curiously. She wondered if they had been mean. Yuki knew little to nothing about sadness, but she'd still try to help.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:52 am

Cinder was slightly surprised she even bothered to ask. "Well i grew up in a rural area... I spent most of my time relaxing in fields... When I came old enough to go out I thought it over. The decision to go was final when my parents said I needed to do more with my life..." Cinder's back flames subsided slightly as more sadness sank into her.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:58 am

Yuki had to cheer her up somehow... "You can still visit them, can't you?" She asked, feeling a bit bad for Cinder. She was a nice pokemon, just needed help to cheer up.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:08 am

Cinder stopped walking and thought. "I could, but i guess I'm just afraid that what I am won't be up to their standards for me... Maybe I should just try..." She was uncertain of herself. She wanted to keep up with what she was doing but knew she couldn't push it away forever.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 am

Yuki grinned excitedly. "That's the spirit! First thing's first though... Where are we?" She asked, looking around. They must have been going in the wrong direction and wandered further into the valley.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:28 am

Cinder looked up and around them. They were definitely farther off course from the exit. "Maybe we should head backwards...? Would that help?" She started to feel the regret of forgetting the exit again. She just wanted to get out and relax.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:44 am

Yuki turned around. "Going back would probably lead us closer to the exit." She replied, puzzled at their location. They had gotten way off track. Being this deep in the dungeon was dangerous and risky.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:51 am

Cinder turned and followed her. She was hoping they could make it back in time. "S-so um, your really the first pokemon to be friendly to me so far... Others have been to busy to pay attention..." Cinder smiled slightly trying to brighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:06 am

"Well they're missing out. Friends are a blast. That's why I make as many as possible." She replied happily. It was true. If you were friendly, you usually made friends.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:18 am

Cinder let old feelings well up in her again."Guess I've been too busy traveling to make any..." Trying to push back the sadness she looked around for the exit again. Seeing nothing she kept walking beside Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:29 am

Yuki looked to Cinder and gave a smile. "I could be your friend." She said happily. She knew that they were getting closer. But where?
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:42 am

Cinder started to tear up at the thought. She finally had a friend. "T-thank you Yuki..." Wiping her tears she looked around the pointed slightly to the right of their path. "I think the exits that way..."
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:50 am

Yuki smiled warmly as she turned right. "No problem." She calmly replied. She thought for a second. "Do you like berries?" She asked seemingly for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)   Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventurers having fun! (Me and Ryth)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Misty Valley-
Jump to: