Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Vote_lcapFairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Voting_barFairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Vote_lcapFairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Voting_barFairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:19 am

Ken just nodded. "Sheena, I think what she is trying to say is that you shouldn't do that to anyone for a prank. Use it in battle instead" He suggested, hoping that Sheena wouldn't get in trouble like this again xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:27 am

Ken's pupils shrinked. He was able to dodge that attack no problem, but he didn't expect to be knocked aside. Now he was faced with a wounded friend, and he turned to Areola. "You need to go cool down somewhere...Leave" He had enough. Nobody should nearly kill someone like that, and he was not the type to take it lightly. He didn't want to fight Areola, and preferred just to tell her to leave the area.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Ken sighed and took the hit not caring that it hurt. He clenched his fist and walked up to Areola as his aurora started showing. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK!" He roared before punching Areola square in the face, sending her crushing through a few trees. (Cannon Punch aka Super Move)

https://youtu.be/vqSioaCckRc (Kinda like this scene.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Ken took the hit again. The flamethrower burned him rather badly, and he growled in response. His glowing hot body steamed as he got into his boxer's pose. He attempted to hit Areola with a bullet punch. Basically disappearing for regular eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:22 am

Ken stomped on Areola's head, causing her mouth to close shut, and he grabbed Sheena and held her tight. Jumping off of Areola, he extended his palm and fired a Aura Blast at Areola. Hitting her right in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Ken sighed. He felt really bad for Areola. He didn't want to hurt her, and he hoped that maybe a knock on the head was enough to make her stop. Holding Sheena in his arms, he looked at Areola with his palm pointed right at her. "Don't make me do this. There is no reason to go further than this" He said, not wanting to end up crippling her.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:45 am

Ken walked over to Areola and picked her up and carried her on his back. He let out a grunt as it was a little tough to carry her. Under his other arm was Sheena. He slowly walked back to town, hoping to reach the hospital in time. He went through the door and almost immediately were helped with the two. A Jigglypuff carried Sheena away, while a Blissey helped Ken carry Areola to a room. The Jigglypuff came back as they were about to enter a room before handing both Ken and the Blissey some earplugs. The Jigglypuff started singing causing Areola to fall asleep as well as a random Odish that goofed about. They took Areola into the room to take care of her wounds. The jigglypuff asked "What happened?" "Well the fossile was my fault" Ken admitted before being slapped out of nowhere "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" She asked Ken with a furious look on her face before he simply explained that Areola went berserk because of sore memories being relived. The Jigglypuff huffed a bit, thinking it was "clearly" overkill despite it being barely enough to stop her. He took Ken to Sheena's room where she got treated with some sort of lotion by a Espeon.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Ken sighed in response. He was glad to see Sheena being relatively okay, but the question pained him a bit. "She wouldn't go down...I had to use more force than I would have liked...She seems like she can take a beating, but her wings looked...funky" Ken described for the lack of a better word. Ken suddenly got smacked in the head with a lotion covered paw, by the Espeon Nurse. This lotion didn't feel too comfortable. It stopped the pain yes, but it was replaced by a sensitive yet itchy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:11 am

Ken sighed. "Learn from your mistakes. You're a wiser pokemon today." Ken said as he gave a slight jerk, feeling something sharp. "Hhng!" He looked back and saw the Jigglypuff with a needle. "That's surprising. Most pokemon yell when I poke them. Anyway, that should help with the pain." Ken sighed in response. "I could deal with the pain really. Being poked in my rear hurts more."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Ken blushed and the Jigglypuff giggled and walked out. "Yeah, the worst pain I had was when I broke my back in two places. I'm fine really" He said, trying to make anyone nearby stop worrying about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2