Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Vote_lcapFairy pokemon causing trouble!? Voting_barFairy pokemon causing trouble!? Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Vote_lcapFairy pokemon causing trouble!? Voting_barFairy pokemon causing trouble!? Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Empty
PostSubject: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Ken heard of a fairy rampaging the otherwise friendly forest. It seems that one of the fairies wants to rule the place with an iron fist, which might seem funny or adorable at first, but fairies were a serious fighting force if they wanted to be. He didn't want to go alone, but was left with no choice.

(Of course it would be a "miracle" if someone joined him. Am I right? <u< )

He walked through the forest, feeling several adorable auroras around the area. He was happy to see that it was not a lot of fairies that followed this one, but that was cut short when he felt a hostile group getting close, no doubt knowing that he was coming. He also felt another aurora...something that wasn't a fairy at all. (Or just a different spirited fairy if it is a fairy he teams up with xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:11 am

"I know, I can sense them. I'm willing to team up if you wish. I will go alone if necessary. I promise you, while your with me, I will do my best to keep you safe" He offered a paw as a friendly gesture, hoping she would shake it in some sort of agreement (of course since she is a fossil pokemon, she might not be used to this gesture in particular) He let off a few sparkles of shine, which Areola might recognize as a shiny pokemon.

His looks got a bit serious as he sensed trouble coming their way. From what he could tell, it was a rogue group of a minimum of ten Snubulls (about level 16 ish), led by one Granbull (level 23). "They are coming. What do you say?"

(I'm going to love this fight. And it's' probably the first RP where Areola met someone friendly :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:42 pm

A Snubull ate a flamethrower in the face, and fell backwards, cursing Areola for hurting him. Ken did a swift movement, which almost looked like he would be wielding a sword. He then entered a boxer's stance, and flash punched the Granbull so hard it's head snapped backwards and fainted in a single hit (Gotta love the super effective Bullet Punch ;D ). The others looked at Ken with wide eyes. They didn't see the one hit K.O coming.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:04 pm

"I don't use that fighting style no. But I will try and hold up" Ken didn't feel like lecturing Areola with why using Hyper Beam is risky, but he was pleased to see the enemies fainting. He prepared himself for combat when the Snubulls made their move. They jumped at him and hit him with a varied amount of attacks. He took a good amount of hits, and got some payback with a lightning fast bulletpunch, sending one of them into the ground with a fist shaped bruise on their head.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:58 am

Ken got hit by several attacks. The Snubulls ganging up on him. He punched a couple of them out cold, and started to feel the beatings stacking up a bit. He Drain Punched one right between their eyes, and felt less sore.

Areola would notice that some of his bruises disappeared when he did that punch.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:20 am

Ken gave his nose a quick scratch, and turned to face Areola. "My punch can drain their energy and add it to my own. Thus making my wounds heal at a rapid pace. How about yourself?. Are you wounded?" He asked to make sure that his comrade wasn't more hurt than she looked. Though sadly, the fossil might just think he asked to learn if she would be weak prey for him to take down if she doubts him. This is pure speculation from the writer of this post though.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:03 am

Ken reached into his pouch, and pulled out a small oran berry. "This isn't much, but it should help the worst of it." He offered Areola the berry, which she may, or may not recognize.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 am

The name is Ken, and I'm a Lucario. Though I am born shiny it seems. I try not to let it get to my head that I'm born sparkly" He responded very jokingly as he never took much pride in anything he did, aside from being there to help.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 am

"Hunting is taboo in these times. Rarely is there ever a pokemon that prefers others over berries. We can make some really good food out of those things, even some that taste like a good steak." Ken's stomach started to rumble. "Ough, I asked for that one." He rolled his eyes a bit at Areola's comment on the pokemon. "You would be surprised, I know one pokemon that could probably fight you just fine. She is small enough to sit in my paw too."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:07 am

Ken grinned. "Her name is Diana, and she is barely seven inches tall. She is pretty strong though all things considering. I once saw her make a Machamp fly out through a door." He explained, loving the idea that his childhood friend despite her size wasn't a pushover.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:55 pm

"A green man?. Hhmn, I can only think of one pokemon that would fit the description... But I'm sure you don't need to be afraid of them, usually pokemon from the town are against fighting, and only does it to protect those they hold dear. I protect the town myself, though maybe a bit more reserved." Ken explained, hoping that maybe he could clear a few things up. "Are you from the Lost World? He asked, realizing that this was clearly a foreign pokemon. Her aurora clearly screaming "ALIEN" at everything.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Ken sensed her emotions, and got a little sad. He opened his arms, offering a hug. He had a very sincere expression in his eyes. Unlike most Lucario, he had the heart to show compassion when someone needed it. Hitmonchan's genes really made a difference in his way of thinking xD

"I can feel your pain...You must have suffered a lot in the past"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Ken shrugged. "I would be disappointed in my being if I did tell anyone something that emotional and scarring. You have my word. I won't tell anyone." He stretched a bit, and snacked on a oran berry.

(sorry for the shorty ToT )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:12 am

Ken sensed doubt from Areola. "Don't you trust my word?" He asked, not being sure where the doubt came from. "It's personal. I won't go around telling everyone something that a friend wants to keep secret."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:45 am

Ken's ears twitched, and he concentrated on his readings. He rolled his eyes looking at the bush and asked. "Come out. We've seen you already" He said and waited patiently for whatever was hiding to reveal itself. "We won't hurt you as long as you don't try to jump us."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Ken's eyes grew wide. "Sheena!?, what in the world ar-" His thought was cut off when he saw Areola hide behind him. He took this as a sign that he should do something and BulletPunched the Gardevoir square in the face, sending it on it's rear. "Leave her alone. I'm sure she didn't mean anything bad." He said to the Gardevoir, while shielding both Sheena and Areola.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:51 am

(I love how Areola has gotten a phobia of the Ralt's evolution line xD )

Ken's eyes grew wide...He stood there taking in what happened for a bit, before sighing in disappointment. "Sheena, I know you can't control that power, but wow...Try not to use it unless it's in a fight, ok?" Ken asked, clenching his fist. He had an urge to smash something (which the Gardevoir could probably tell) but decided against letting his feelings get the better of him. He took a deep breath, and counted to ten (Yes, he actually did that).

"I'm sorry for what happened...I'm sure if you read this young lady's emotions, you can see some regret. If not, I will give her a donk over the head" Ken could feel fear in Sheena's aurora, but thought that could be because of the crazed fairy chasing her a little ago.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:22 am

Ken sighed a bit. "It's okay. You didn't know" He walked up to Areola and put a calm paw on her shoulder. "How are you doing?. Seem a little upset" He knew why deep inside, but he kept it to himself for Areola's dignity. xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:31 am

Ken chuckled. "I guess I just don't have many fears. The only one I have is seeing my friends in pain. But even though her illusions are good, I can tell them from the real thing if I try hard enough." He commented. He was trained not to rely on his senses too much. Only using them when they were needed. Even something as simple as smell, sight, and aurora could be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:23 am

Ken looked at Areola. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked concerned for her well being.

(Sorry for the super shorty XS )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Ken scratched his chin a bit wondering what to do with Areola. "Hmmn...She isn't physically injured, but she might still need therapy. I wonder if she would come quietly though..." He mumbled quietly to himself more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:09 am

"Nah, her pride wouldn't allow her to kill someone just because they spooked her when she asked for it. Your pretty safe Sheena-Chan" Ken explained, looking around briefly.

(Sorry for my shorty :S )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Ken shrugged. "I was wrong it seems. She does want to kill you. I will try to keep her from doing that though." Ken explained before leaning down a little to Sheena. "Disguise yourself as something while I talk, ok?" He really didn't want her to be the victim of being a poor loser. "Areola, you did ask for it. Maybe if she does it several times, you can conquer your issue with it" Ken suggested hoping that Areola might see an advantage instead of...not one xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Ken ended up chuckling a bit. "God I hate reliving that nightmare. I get your point" Ken hadn't told Areola about the time he technically died, but he could agree that it was a thought that haunted a pokemon to the day they die for real.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:38 am

Ken sighed. "Well, my heart have stopped more than once, so I've been there too. Not to mention a Blissey making a mistake declaring me dead for some reason. But that's besides the point. It's terrible that someone killed you." He thought for a second before remembering something that didn't make sense. "Wait...Are you from the lost world?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?   Fairy pokemon causing trouble!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy pokemon causing trouble!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next