Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Bunny in the park - Page 2 Voting_barThe Bunny in the park - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Bunny in the park - Page 2 Voting_barThe Bunny in the park - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

The Bunny in the park

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Moon somewhat sadly shook her head. "I thought I was going to with another Pokemon but it never really happened..." She said with a sigh before saying, "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Moon thought for a second. "I'm not really sure... He kind of just... Left I guess..." She talked as she became slightly lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Moon sighed and nodded. "It was just some Espeon... It doesn't matter anymore let's just go to my house k...?" She said wanting to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Once they made it to the forest they went past a few trees until they came upon Moon's cute house. "Well here we are! I'll go get the door for you.." She said as she went to the front door opening it for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Moon slowly closed the door behind them and skipped to her soft looking living room couch to sit down. "Want to sit with me and talk a little bit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Moon thought and shrugged. "Um... Do you have any love interests?" She asked giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Moon stared at her somewhat surprised. "Really? That many? I've only had one... And I kinda told you how that ended... Somewhat..." She sighed somewhat sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Moon looked up at her shaking off her thoughts. "Oh really? I could help you with that... If you don't mind it of course." She asked trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Moon hugged back tightly giggling slightly. "Of course I'd help you, don't worry about it ok?" She said patting her back slightly. "When do you want me to start? I could draw you a chart of 1-100 if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Moon took a few minutes to get something to write with and a price of paper and started writing down the numbers until she finally reached 100. "Here you go Candy, is there anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Moon looked at her strangely. "Well if you stay the night I can help you with that to, if you don't mind of course." She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Moon thought about Candy and wondered why she didnt know. She was happy that she could help her with something. "That's twenty three."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:45 pm

Moon patted her and said. "That one is forty three, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Moon shook her head. "No that's eleven, this one is thirteen..." She said pointing to the 13.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Moon hugged her tightly shaking her head. "No no no don't be sorry you didn't do anything bad, your just learning don't worry about it ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Moon shook her head petting her back. "If you don't know something then it can't be obvious to you could it...?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Moon sadly sighed. "Listen your just learning... I mean maybe I could take flirting lessons from you. I'm sure it's obvious to you how to get a male attracted to you but I'm not good at it..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Moon nodded and smiled. "That can go later, for now how about I help you with more numbers?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Moon looked and said, "that is sixty nine." She said not really finding it funny.
(Yes Moon isent caring for the joke, yes I don't care XD)
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Moon nodded. "Yes it is, good job!" She said writing down the names of all the numbers on a number paper and gave it to her. "Here, I'll make something to drink while you practice."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Moon skipped into the kitchen and began making some tea for them. She hoped that she was really helping her knew friend, guess she'll find out later.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Moon came in and gave her a cup and shook her head. "Take all the time you need, it's a process not a race."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Moon patted her back again. "Don't worry you'll get better at it before you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Moon smiled delightfully as she sipped her tea. "Your doing a great job Candy! Keep it up!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Moon shook her head. "You got it really close! It's forty." She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bunny in the park
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next