Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
The Bunny in the park Vote_lcapThe Bunny in the park Voting_barThe Bunny in the park Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
The Bunny in the park Vote_lcapThe Bunny in the park Voting_barThe Bunny in the park Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

The Bunny in the park

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

The Bunny in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Just down the road, Moon was happily skipping in her direction. Whistling a cute tune as she went. She liked the park, it was so nice and had plenty of opportunities to meet new friends. Who knows, maybe she'll meet one today?
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Moon giggled happily. "Yes well, this Umbreon's name is Moon. What's your name?" She asked as she giggled. Sounds like she will make a new friend after all!
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:08 pm

Moon giggled more and hugged her back. "Well it's nice to meet you too!" She liked this new pokemon. Candy was a little forward but it didn't bother Moon all that much.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Moon sat down and thought a second. "Well I got bored and I thought a skip through the park would be fun, what about you?" She asked as her tail swayed back and forth. This Pokemon was a little to happy but it didn't bother her much.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:25 pm

Moon giggled even more and nodded. "Well if it's what you think is fun it's ok with me, also it appears we're the only pokemon here so... Want to hang out?" She asked with glee.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Moon thought for a moment and shrugged. "I don't really know, do you have any ideas?" She asked trying to think of a fun activity for them to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 pm

Moon stared surprised and slightly confused. "Uhhh Candy...? Are you ok?" She said as she approached her and slightly nudged her.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:31 am

Moon patted her back. "Oh don't worry your fur looks fine! Just a little blood to dab away..." She said trying to calm her down and make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 am

Moon shrugged then nodded. "Could be fun why not? Where to?" She said stretching to get ready and looking around the park wondering where it could be to.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 am

Getting in a ready position Moon nodded. "Sounds like fun! Whenever your ready!" She said as she looked at her waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:58 am

Once she said go Moon was off to, her practice with exploring helped her keep up and even pass her every now and then. She thought how good the other was. She started to sprint with all her might hoping to impress her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Noticing the park entrance Moon started to skid to a halt. While doing so she slid right into a tree and bounces off. Woozily, she stood up and held her side with one paw. "Ow that hurt... I guess I should work on the breaks..." After a second she looked around until she saw Candy. "Uh... Who won...? I was exactly paying attention... Then I ran into that tree..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Moon looked at her a minute. "Oh... Ok..." Rubbing her side she tarted to move again though much slower then before. "I really should work on my landings next tim..." She said sighing and trying to run.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Moon shook her head at Candy. "I'm fine I just hurt my side on that tree a little bit..." She said hoping to not ruin her new friends fun. Her side did hurt though and she wondered if she should just stop and rest a while.
(Short ones are fine with me so don't worry)
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Moon sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry I had to get hurt like that... Maybe we could race another time...?" She asked being a little to scared of upsetting her new friend, even though she was overreacting to think her friend would think less of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Moon slightly blushed. She didn't usually let other pokemon touch her this much but she thought she should calm down and rest a minute. "So um... What do you want to do while I rest?" She asked sounding a little happier then before.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Moon shrugged sitting up slightly to stare at her. "Ok... What do you want to talk about?" She said curiously thinking of what to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Moon stared strangely at her. "I take baths... Doesn't every pokemon?" She said wondering about it herself. Maybe others did it different...
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Moon blushed slightly. She didn't notice her fur was so soft. "Well um... I just use natural cleaning items... As natural as possible at least..." She sat thinking of what she used to try and help her friend get soft fur to.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Moon giggled smiling, she was really liking her new friend. "Well thank you Candy but your fur is really nice to!" She said pawing at her fur.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Moon giggled more and nodded. "You do a great job though... Want to come over to my house? We could hang out there." She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Moon also took her time to carefully stand up and stretch slightly. At least she felt a lot better. "Ok I'll show you the way, it's a house in the forest just outside this town." She said starting to walk in the direction of it.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Moon looked at her and shrugged. "It took me a while to save up for it but it was definitely worth the time I put into it, maybe I could help you get one to." She said happily walking.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Moon looked back curiously once she heard her friend fall. "Candy are you ok? You seem to have bad luck today..." She said moving to help her.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Moon shrugged and helped her up. "I guess it was..." She said before getting back to her route. "Be a little more careful till we get there, it'll be fun to have someone over." Starting to skip she was off making sure to wait for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bunny in the park   The Bunny in the park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bunny in the park
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next