Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. - Page 4 Voting_barTo Join The Team.. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. - Page 4 Voting_barTo Join The Team.. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

To Join The Team..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:57 am

"I just... I... I..." Cinder sat fighting back tears. She then went up and kisses him before running outside.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:59 am

Gaffey just sat there eye wide with shock "she.....kissed me...." he sighed and just sat there stareing at the ground frozen in place like solid stone.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:04 am

Cinder sat on the roof crying silently. "I'm so stupid... There's no way he'll like me now..." She sat wondering about. What to do.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:08 am

Gaffey regained his mind and stood up he than walked up the stairs to the roof and walked over to Cinder. He than sat down next to her and silently stared at the sky not knowing how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:30 am

Cinder hugged up to him crying into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry Gaff! I just wanted to so bad and..."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:33 am

Gaffey nodded still stareing at the sky "i understand....." he said holding Cinder closer to himself "and don't be sorry i kinda enjoyed the kiss but now i want you to think of me as your leader, your protector, your guardian."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 am

Cinder whipped some tears away. "W-what do you mean...?" She sniffled all the while.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 am

"Don't think of me as your crush or anything but as your leader thats all it's fine now but when we are in battle none of it okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:52 am

Cinder looked off slightly. "I know that but... Out side of battle... I can't help my feelings." She looked up at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:10 am

Gaffey looked into Cinders eyes and smiled "I know that and i'm not forcing you to control you love for me..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:14 am

Cinder slowly reaches up and kisses him again. Holding herself there longer then before. She pulled away slightly to talk. "I think I might love you Gaff..."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:25 am

Gaffey just stayed there frozen in place again not knowing how to react he nodded his head his face showing a expression of unsureness of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:37 am

Cinder hugged against him. "I know your not sure... But I'll keep you happy if you give me the chance." She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:41 am

Gaffey looked down into Cinders eyes "okay....." he than hugged Cinder against himself "glad i could have been there with you when you evolved and i promise ill be with you till the end"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:51 am

Cinder smiled at him. "I really hope you will be..." She relaxed against his chest staring up at the stars in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 am

Gaffey smiled and looked up into the sky his arm wrapped around her chest bringing her closer to himself "you need to get some rest it's been a long day..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:31 am

Cinder nodded softly burying her head in his chest. "Then let's sleep..." She kisses him again before closing her eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Gaffey laid back against the soft pillow roof keeping Cinder on his chest and closeing his eyes but not able to fall asleep he just layed there eyes closed but mind still alive with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Once the sun rose, Cinder woke up. She stretched yawning as she looked at the rising sun. "I should get breakfast..."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Gaffey's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at the sun and than to Cinder "Mornin Cinder" he said with a smile "i wonder where the team is..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:07 pm

She happily looked down at him. "I'm going to go make breakfast want anything?" She asked as she moved down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Yuki headed in from town to visit a her friend Gaffey. She was down on the ground near the pond. "Gaffey? Are you around?" She called, looking around.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Gaffey quickly got up "one second Cinder....is that Yuki?" he than went over to the edge of the roof spoting Yuki he waved "Yuki up here!!!!" he yelled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Cinder ran over to look. "Oh hi Yuki! I'm making breakfast want anything?" She yelled down to her waiting for response.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Yuki looked up to see Gaffey and... Cinder? Her friends apperently knew eachother, which made Yuki smile. "That'd be great Cinder. May I come up?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Join The Team..
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next