Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. - Page 3 Voting_barTo Join The Team.. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. - Page 3 Voting_barTo Join The Team.. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

To Join The Team..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Gaffey laughed before running off to the base (a few minutes later) when they arrived he quickly climbed up the stairs swiftly and went into the living room placeing Cinder down on a beanbag before moveing into the kitchen "lets see....this berry plus that berry should make Cinder feel better" he than took out the berries placed them into a metal bowl he than started to mash it up adding some water into it before finally heating it up with his tail flame and than mixing it. "Finished!! a meal fit for a sick Nidoqueen (hehehe pokemon pun)" he than rushed over to Cinder and gave her the berry soup "here this should get you better i don't know how to treat sick pokemon do i check the soup first? cool it off?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 pm

She drank the soup happily enjoying its heat. "It's perfect Gaff, thank you so much." She scooted over and patted next to her for him to sit down with her. "You know this crescent on my chest is a birth mark?"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Gaffey sat down next to Cinder and scanned over her chest "so it is that intresting you were born with it?" he said still examining the chest mark "it fits you! adds more to your beauty and makes you special!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Cinder blushed once more. "Thank you... Hey Gaff can I tell you something?" She said as shy became shyer and shyer.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Gaffey smiled kindly at Cinder "You can tell me anything Cinder" he said care flooding his voice he than silently waited for what she was about to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Cinder looked down at her paws shyly as she spoke. She didn't know if she actually wanted to tell him. "I have a crush on... Someone..." She tried not to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:26 pm

"You have a crush n someone? well i bet that special someone to have some one like you have a crush on them have you told this pokemon that you have a crush on them? if you havn't you really should younever know i mean who would turn down a smart beautiful and kind pokemon like you?" he said the same soft kind smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Cinder sighed slightly thinking of what to say. "I haven't exactly... Told them... It's hard considering I grew up in the country... Never had other Pokemon to play with... My social skills aren't the best with this..." She looked up at him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Gaffey looked at Cinders blush "oh no your still sick!" he than quickly wrapped his arms around her avoiding the flame and held her tight to himself "Ill warm you up! you may have a poke cold! but you don't feel cold maybe i'm wrong...." he said thinking to himself of what may be wrong with Cinder still clueless as ever,
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Cinder blushed even more and tapped his shoulder. "Gaff the Pokemon I have a crush on..." She started choking on her words.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:46 pm

"Huh? are you okay?" he said a worried expression on his face "do you need some water? i could get you some."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Cinder shook her head. "No no Gaff I'm blushing... Because... The Pokemon I have a crush on... Is you... That's why I'm blushing... She looked into his eyes shyly.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 am

Gaffey's eyes widened a slight red forming on his cheeks luckly blocked by his blue mask like face "wait what?" he said not knowing how to respond to this.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:08 am

Cinder looked down at her paws again. "I have a crush on you..." She began having second thoughts of her confession but it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:11 am

"you have a crush...on me?" Gaffey said surprised at this "i'm sorry but i don't know how to respond.... could you wait a second so that i can regain my mind?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:14 am

Cinder nodded weakly. "of course..." She had thoughts of ruining her friendship flooding her mind and she hid her face in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:24 am

Gaffey sighed not wanting to say the wrong thing he thought silently "Listen Cinder i don't think there should be relationships between members of Team Warp....." he than thought silently again "but that doesn't mean later on the team can't have a few relationships."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:27 am

Cinder felt slightly hurt but understanding. "T-That's ok Gaff, I understand..." She sniffled and pushed back feelings.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:32 am

Gaffey hugged Cinder tightly "thanks for understanding Cinder! i wonder when you and the team will meet"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:35 am

Cinder had teared up slightly. "I feel stupid for saying anything at all..." She looked down at her paws again.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:39 am

"your not stupid to express your feelings dear.." he than wiped the tears away from her eyes and kissed her forehead "your actually brave and smart for doing that"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:42 am

Cinder sighed deeply. "But I ended up sadder saying it..." She went into deep thought for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:18 am

Gaffey kissed Cinders forehead "don't be sad...just know i have alot of weight on my shoulders with the team and all there is Zero and than....Yuki.." he says his mind wandering off at the thought of Yuki
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:28 am

Cinder perked her head up. "Yuki? I know her... She likes you too?" She asked slightly scared of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:31 am

"No.....well i'm not sure i just have a crush on her but it's nothing much" he lied to Cinder and Himself "anyway she's on the team and a good member too! one of my first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Join The Team..
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next