Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
To Join The Team.. Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. Voting_barTo Join The Team.. Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
To Join The Team.. Vote_lcapTo Join The Team.. Voting_barTo Join The Team.. Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

To Join The Team..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:03 am

Gaffey swung from vine to vine under the base of team warp twirling and flipping as he caught one vine and than another. He spun in the air before catching a long vine that reached to the bottom of the tree and slid down it landing on the ground swiftly he than moved to the trunk and rested on it's base. "Such a wonderful day."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:11 am

Cinder walked feeling how nice the weather was. She look around until she saw the Pokemon swinging around. Once he finished she approached. "Hello there, I'm Cinder, you are?" She said in her cheery voice hoping to make a new friend. She sat down in front of him as she talked revealing the crescent shape on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:27 am

Gaffey smiled brightly at the new comer "Hi there!!! i'm Gaffey it's nice to meet you cinder!" he said extending out his hand "you walk this way often?" if she did she must have been really quick to walk bye here cause he would have noticed if she did.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 am

She reached out her paw and shook his hand. "I haven't came by here before but i like to adventure so, I felt I had to see what was over here." She giggled slightly before noticing his tail. "Your tail fire is blue?"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:42 am

"Yea it's one of my greatest powers and curses......being called a freak just because of your tail fire hurts your rejected by your own parents because of the weirdness of it..." he said with a sigh really wishing to see Yuki at the moment...she would have cheered him up "well if it's adventure you want it's what you get!!" he said quickly changing his attitude "here at Team Warp we always find trouble and adventure!!!" he than motioned to the trunk of the tree he was laying on "care to come into my base?" he said pulling a vine revealing a wooden door in the place of where he was motioning.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 am

Cinder was slightly saddened by the story but nodded. "I actually think it's kind of cool that it's blue." Cinder looked at the door and got up. "And I would love to come inside." She walk next to him as they entered thinking about what she should say next. Hoping not to make him sad again.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:51 am

Gaffey walked up the stairs hopeing that Cinder was following him he than reached the top and opened a small hatch revealing a large room packed with a living room kitchen and what not "Welcome to the Team Warp base!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 am

Cinder hopped to the top with him and looked around. "This place looks awesome!" She walked around the room looking at everything there. She wondered how long it took to set this all up. "Did you do all of this yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:01 pm

"Yea......i started making it when i was a young chimchar" he said looking away with a slight blush on his face from the praise of Cinder luckly the blush was hidden by the blue mask like feature on his face. "but it's really not much still have much much much more work to do to it add more zip lines and a roof to the sleeping area ect."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Cinder look around a little more before sitting down. "Still looks great for much more work to do. I couldn't do this with my little paws." Looking down at her paws a second she looked back up at him. "Is there anything I need to do to join the team?" Wondering what he's going to say next.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:21 pm

"Well we do have a few tests we need to put you through for strength and agility but other than that nope so shall we start the test? lets get out of the tree house first" he than motioned to another smaller set of stairs that led to the top of the base. he than raced up those stairs and to the ziplines. "Ladies first" he said motioning to the zipline
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Cinder followed him giggling. "Why thank you nice gentleman." She then got up to the zip line and took it to the bottom. She sat there waiting for him. "Come on then!"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Gaffey took out a extra hook hooked it to the line and ziplined all the way to the bottom with haste before landing infront of Cinder and placing the hook under a rock. "So now that we are here for your first test the test of strength you must battle me. if you win your in if you lose well than you lose unless i see you fit enough."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Cinder looked unsure but nodded. "Well ok then let's get this over with..." Cinder got into a battle position and waited.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Gaffey nodded and just stood there silently examining Cinder *she's a fire type like me.....so ill resort to fighting moves* he than charged at Cinder before jumping into the air balling his hand up into a fist and tried to hit Cinder with mach punch.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Cinder watched him moved and just barely jumped out of the way. Upon landing she sprinted fast using quick attack aimed at his side. She made sure to build up enough speed to be effective.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Gaffey grunted as he was struck by the Cyndaquill falling to the ground with a thud but he quickly regaining his feeting and than striked at Cinder again with Mach Fist.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Getting hit by the move this time she fell backward and went for another quick attack. She was hoping she could do it and be able to win.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Gaffey blocked the quick attack with his arm finding his chance at that he Mach Punched Cinder hopeing it would hit with force.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Getting nipped by the attack she fell to the side. Panting she got up and got ready to use quick attack again. This time she sped up the side of the tree and jumped into the air. Using the speed of the quick attack to torpedo at him.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Gaffey smiled at the attack before it hit him right in the chest sending him sailing into a tree he quickly regained his footing smile still on his face *she's a smart one she is...* he than rolled up into a wheel of flame and started charging towards Cinder.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Cinder was slightly surprised by the fire attack. The flames on her back grew and she went into a wheel of fire as well as she charged head on back at him.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Gaffey and Cinder collided head on sending Gaffey flying into a tree before he could hit it tho he turned and kicked off of the tree useing mach punch combined with the force of kicking of the tree the results would be devastating if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:36 pm

The collision made Cinder fly in the air and land on the ground. Getting back up she saw him coming at her with the mach punch. She had an idea as she went head on with a quick attack. Instead of colliding she went under his and jumped aiming at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Gaffey stopped the mach punch mid air when he saw her duck and than jump aiming for his chest and quickly Blaze Kicked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Join The Team.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Join The Team..   To Join The Team.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Join The Team..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next