Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Vote_lcapGuardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Voting_barGuardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Vote_lcapGuardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Voting_barGuardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child    Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:57 am

It was a fine intro ^u^

Okie, not time to check ze stuff. Red text is spelling errors.

I also have to say that there is a few grammar issues, but it's not something that bothers me :3
NOTE: I'm not going to point out all spelling errors, just the ones that are noticeably bad.

Sure, he wasn't a mathematician, but he had conman sense.

I liked it anyway, and I look forward to ze next chapter ^o^
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child    Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:15 pm

A happy ending to chapter two ^u^

A few grammar issues were present (once again, it doesn't bother me at all since there is barely anyone that can get that right. Including myself really xD), but the biggest "bug" was the spelling of the very first sentence. "A day has passed before Trillion regained conscientiousness."

I have done worse in the past, and it is a damn hard word to spell xD

At any rate, I will leave this with 7.8 in score. Very nice chapter, though I might be a sucker for sweet stuff. TTuTT

Also, Snubble is just a freaking cute name.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child    Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:31 pm

It was good, not much more to say. It's very Dragonball in the way their logic Works, and through a bit of questioning, a lot of things made sense. 7.5 to this one. ^o^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child    Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Earth - Book 1 - Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Other Stuff :: Art & Literature-
Jump to: