Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Vote_lcapI=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Voting_barI=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Vote_lcapI=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Voting_barI=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Empty
PostSubject: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:07 am

Cherry walked through the misty forest with a small basket, on occasion looking behind her. She suddenly felt like she was being watched. "Oooooh I shouldn't have gone alone..." She shivered a bit, and suddenly realized she was lost. "Oh no..." The wild grass rustled around her, and the mist grew even thicker. She could only hope that someone saw the note she left on her door, stating that she would already have been back by now.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Cherry turned around and screamed her head off, before passing out. Her face turned pale, and her body twitched a bit. A strange noises echoed in the woods (Which may, or may not have been from Cherry's scream).
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Cherry slowly regained conciousness and suddenly turned her head and saw that she was being carried by a large Steelix. "Excuse me sir...Why are you carrying me?, did I fall asleep?." She asked, having completely forgotten about how much he scared her before xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Cherry looked at the Gogoats and Skiddos on the side with a bit of worry. "Probably a good thing you did. I don't really know how to fight..." She made herself more comfortable on Gregor, and grabbed on to the scars on his steel so she wouldn't fall off. "I think you remember talking about finding a Therrothorn. I sadly don't have a clue where I could find one." She said, being very sorry that she couldn't be of use.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Cherry noticed the strange pokemon that was following them. She knocked on Gregor's steel hide to call attention to them, but he already knew of their presents. "If you get hurt, I can take treat your wounds a bit, but I am not the best healer." She said, not really having anything that was made for healing others.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Cherry ducked a bit. Trying hard not to hit her head, or make it obvious she was on his back. She tightened her grab on Gregor's back.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:24 am

Cherry shivered a bit. She was afraid that they would call say that he didn't have an appointment. Knowing the shady looks of these characters, she would have to talk to them and try to convince them to let them through anyway. She really hoped it wouldn't come to that though.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:18 am

"I-I'm ok." She said, waiting for her eyes to stop spinning. "F-fire type moves?, I have nothing even close to that. The best I can do is slap..." She suddenly became very afraid, as they were getting surrounded. She stood up on Gregor's head and put her paws together. "Please leave us alone. We just wanna see Ferrothorn" (Cherry unintentionally used attract!)

(I'm such a derp xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Through a amazingly Lucky crit, and a well placed attack, the Ferrothorn went down and was at Gregor's mercy. Cherry was shaking in fear on Gregor's head and was holding on so tightly that the steel giant almost were hurting from it. "Can we go home now?" Cherry asked in a pathetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:40 pm

"By Falmious town, and I'm Cherry by the way." She looked around the place with wide eyes. She had a bad feeling that this wouldn't stop here, sometime in the future, something would hurt the place again, and when that happens, the entire forest would go nuts. "Where are you going after this?, I've never seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Cherry nodded and sighed in relief when they finally got back to town. "Oh, that's the jail that green tall guy drops pokemon off at. Do you come here often too?." She asked, hoping to be at least of some kind of assistance to the Steelix.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:45 pm

Cherry jumped off Gregor's head and hugged the ground. "I'm so glad to be on the ground again..." She got back on her feet and bowed to Gregor. "Thank you for helping me. I was more than a little lost." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 am

"Oh, but you sure did scare them. They didn't even dare come close!. You really didn't need me for any part of this thing, I only got in the way." Cherry said not knowing what she had done to help out (Even if she did do something xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 pm

"I can go fetch him for you if you want. And I must agree...The gate isn't really made for pokemon your size. Which is kinda weird as this is a town devoted to many types and sizes.

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:57 am

"It must be hard to get anything from town then. Let me check my purse real quick." She searched through her small purse, and pulled out a small fine bag, with a semi average shop logo on it. "Here is a bag full of oran berries. I have a shop for berries in town, but I get these Things as much as weeds basically. These should help you out a bit at least." She zipped her purse shut, and looked at the town from where they were standing.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:34 pm

"You haven't had oran berries for that long?. My goodness. I need to make a cake for you at some point. It would be a shame if you were forced to only eat rocks like that. Tell you what, if you come here tomorrow in the morning, I will prepare a cake for you." Cherry offered as she had a very strong urge to help others out if she could.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:23 pm

"Oh don't be silly. It's just me who is repaying. You might have saved my life back there. This is the least I can do." She saw the sun was setting and scratched her violet ear. "I think I should head home now. I will be back tomorrow with some cake for you. I will try my best to make it a good one, as it is your first."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 am

"You have never been treated like this?. That's terrible!" She exclaimed, not understanding how a pokemon could miss out on simple things like this. "It's okay, I will go back to town for now. See you tomorrow morning I hope" She said with a small smile and looking up at the absurdly tall Steelix.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Cherry did a handshake (or tail shake?...idk) and walked back into town with the promise of being back later.

TIME SKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Cherry ended up being five minutes late because of small errands, but she did show up with a decently sized cake. At first she didn't notice the Steelix, as he blends in with some of the rocks around her, but she then spotted his steel body shining in the sunlight. "Hi Gregor, I brought you cake like I promised!" She said, happy to introduce Gregor to cake.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:56 pm

"Don't worry about that. And yes, you can have cake. I already got a slice before I went here, just so you could see what's inside of it." She showed Gregor the cake, and pointed to where the slice was so he could see the berries, and chocolate inside.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Cherry shivered a bit, and put down the place. Backing away slowly, she waited for Gregor to take his first bite.

(Shooooooort, I know)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:32 pm

"I knew you would like it!." Cherry exclaimed, pleased to have given Gregor a good introduction to what many pokemon consider their favorite type of dessert.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:01 pm

"Sadly, I don't. I have to stay at the counter in my shop on workdays. Sorry. I might be go outside on saturday though. Then we can travel together." she offered, liking the idea of both company, and protection on her trip.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 am

"I promise I won't" She said, as they broke from the hug. "We will probably come across each other again soon. But until then, I hope you take good care of yourself." She said, knowing that she was pressed for time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I   I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I=I- Cherry's Quest -I=I
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next