Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Eevelution reunion Vote_lcapEevelution reunion Voting_barEevelution reunion Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Eevelution reunion Vote_lcapEevelution reunion Voting_barEevelution reunion Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Eevelution reunion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:54 am

Ema wandered into Falmius town, her long fur blowing behind her and her prized necklace jingling around her neck as she skipped down the dirt trail of a road. People were lined up along the side selling various objects, making it easy for her to get side tracked. She had no poke and was only passing through.

Smelling a flower along the road, she lay in the grass for a bit with her tail curled around her. She had been walking for awhile and was rather tired. Soon she drifted into a light slumber in the grass between two shops.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlostadventure.forumotion.com
Sylveon

Sylveon

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:04 am

Kokoa skipped through Falmious town happily. It was her first time out of Fairy Forest since she could remember. She stopped at every stand and examined every object they had, but bought nothing despite the merchants trying to convince her.

She continued her stroll for a while until she saw an Eevee sleeping between two shops "Herro~ Little one~" she said as she poked the little Eevee's head with her paw "I've never been here before, but I don't think this is a good place to sleep~!" She exclaimed cheerfully "Wake up~!"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:28 am

Ceiro entered Falmious town with his usual scowl, scarf wrapped tight even though it wasn't anywhere near cold for him. He walked along and saw the sights, actually rather interested, considering he hadn't been much anywhere else aside from the mountain.

It wasn't too long before he noticed two Pokemon, an Eevee and a Sylveon, one trying to wake the other up. He shook his head at the two and walked right on past them, heading toward a nearby book merchant to see what they had.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 am

Aha! Another mission complete, a mission that gave easy profits of some sort. But hey, why stop there? He could sell some useless junk that he found in the dungeon, as well as nabbed from some unsuspecting adventurer and get even more poke! CHAWHAHA! Which is precisely why I'm dragging this cart! a cart that was full of pecha scarves, sticks, gravelrocks, common tms or other things a rescue member would appreciate one way or another. The only catch was, that some of it wasn't exactly is, but hey one pokemon's junk is another's treasure! He pulled up to an eevee and a slyveon, casually parking his cart at the end of side of the road, but the main thing that caught his eye was the necklace the Eevee was wearing, Ha ha too easy! he parked the cart and set up, making his items look authentic. "Step right up! One and all! Get your adventuring needs here at the variety shop! Different things everyday!" He was mostly an ex merchant, but when the payout is large he goes back to his merchant days, from when he was back in the Badlands.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:16 am

Ema opened her eyes, peering up at the Sylveon but not moving from her warm ball. "Hi there. Why not nap here? There's grass." She said in a sweetly naive tone. She then heard another pokemon shouting trying to get atention to his shop. Normaly she'd want to dig around the cart out of curiosity. However she was grogy, warm, and comfortable. Besides, it'd be rude to run off now. She looked away from the cart and back to the Sylveon. "Your necklace is pretty." She added, noticing the shiny object around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sylveon

Sylveon

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:49 pm

"But you can't sleep in some random place, you can get robbed!" Kokoa exclaimed "And thanks~" she added while putting a paw on her beloved collar "I'm not really sure where I got it, but I know I've had it for a very long time" She purred "Since I can remember, to be exact~"

Kokoa then turned to the Umbreon with the cart "I wonder what kind of things he has..." She commented "Would you like to go find out with me~?" She smiled at the Eevee curled up on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 am

Ceiro left the merchant behind, a few books upon his back, his scarf wrapped tight around his face. He noticed an Umbreon off to the side, as well as the Eevee and Sylveon from before. It only took a few seconds of looking at the Umbreon to tell that he was a con-man. "Morons." But despite his inherent hatred for them, he felt a slight...tug toward them, and he approached them cautiously. "Oi. That guy over there, he's not good business. Don't approach." He said simply before turning tail and walking away from them.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:19 am

Woah Woah Woah what? WHAT!? EXCUSE ME?! Giles, the Umbreon who pulled up his cart was offended by such an accusation...okay even if it was true, that still gave him no right to criticize his wares! He wasn't steamed, and it wasn't enough to start a pointless scuffle with the Glaceon, but it was just enough to "ruffle his feathers" or fur....y'know. Luckily it did please him to see that someone found what he had to offer interesting, but looking at them though, especially the Eevee, it sort of felt wrong to try and get over on them, and this is something he only felt one other time before. And that was when he was still picking up tricks and before he split from the badlands he tried to con his friends, granted they found out and ran him out considering it takes one to know one. But like he did before, he shoved that feeling down and just went on with selling. "I'm not bad business! I came here and sold my wares many times before. It changes everyday, but I'm sure I have something you'll like" he said to the two, ignoring the Glaceon. "My best customers shop here! RIGHT?!" He stood there with no response, some just glaring at him, which showed them that his reputation is already presenting itself to the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Rebellious Angel
Admin
Rebellious Angel

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Ema was about to go with the Sylveon when a Glaceon gave them a warning and the Umbreon running the shop began to yell. She definatly wasn't going over there now. She curled into a tighter ball and remained put. "No thank you. He's kinda scary." She said, kinda dissapointed. He had really wanted to look in the basket and talk to the Sylveon more.
Back to top Go down
Sylveon

Sylveon

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:25 am

"Oh I see..." Kokoa said understandingly "Shouldn't we... Tell the authorities or something...? It's my first time out of Fairy Forest..." She commented. She turned to the Glaceon "Hey, you! How do you know?" She asked him before he could get far away. She then took a glimpse of the Umbreon to check if he hadn't ran away yet.

Then, she tuned to the Eevee again "There's no need to be scared~" She purred "It's my first time here, too~" she said before adding a giggle "We can explore together if you want~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eevelution reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eevelution reunion   Eevelution reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eevelution reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: