Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Mijmeren the drowzee Vote_lcapMijmeren the drowzee Voting_barMijmeren the drowzee Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Mijmeren the drowzee Vote_lcapMijmeren the drowzee Voting_barMijmeren the drowzee Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Mijmeren the drowzee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scourge

Mijmeren the drowzee Empty
PostSubject: Mijmeren the drowzee   Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Mijmeren Absolut
(MIH-mer-in Ab-suhl-LUTE )
Species: Drowzee
Level: 20
Moves: Shadow ball, dream eater, hypnosis, power-up punch
Alignment: good
Job/Role: mercenary and dungeon explorer, although took this job solely to provide for his adopted children.
Offsets: The majority of his nose is missing. He is underweight for his species, but it is hard for one to tell considering the norm. Small scars crisscross his face, throat and chest.
Personality: Mijmeren is often rather melancholic but is by no means aloof. He seems to need the company, good or bad, of other pokemon constantly, at least to those who have only met him face to mutilated face. On his own, he is ambitious, cheerful, almost blissful in the presence of only his own mind. Given room and time to think, he is able to come up with fantastic rhymes and stories to share with none other than himself and his few friends. In the company of children, he is playful and caring, treating all as though they were the center of his universe. And to him, they are. Children, beautiful, brilliant, creative children. They are our future, and should be treated with care, as he would most certainly preach to anyone who would bother to ask his opinion. He finds it silly how some pokemon are confused by the fact that he never sleeps, night or day. His favorite food is chestnuts. He would do anything to protect the safety and well-being of much younger pokemon. He has a kind heart and is an excellent listener. He has a very odd speech pattern that takes some getting used to listening to understand, and often he speaks in riddles without knowing it.
History: Born to a hypno and a kadabra, he was raised in a distrusting society and learned at an early age that self-sufficiency was half of all hope of survival. His mother was an artist who carved wood and bone into beautiful figurines and fun toys, and his father begged and put on shows for a living, as he had no special talents of his own other than his skill with teleportation and quick-witted talent at improv comedy. They made it by rather well, though, for Mij'meren and his mother needed very little food as long as they had good dreams to feast upon, and were not high maintenance. Mijmeren, named after the very dreams they depended on, often played with other children who were up past midnight, as he was often up at that time and very bored, for his father slept often and his mother was usually out gathering logs for her trade. He grew up, and he left his home, where things had started to get marginally better, and he was soon off seeking work and fortune. Dungeons and fights provided sufficient thrill, but he had horrible luck with females, who were oft appalled by his strange manner of speech and unattractive build. This was fine by him, as he was not too fond of other adults. Why should he be? They didn't like or trust him, so he didn't like or trust them. He developed a taste for poetry and fine arts, and much younger pokemon enjoyed his fun-loving nature and his unusual fairy tales, which were often subtly or not, undertoned macabre in nature, for those were the stories that interested himself the most.

After a few years, the now quite aristocratic and successful drowzee poet adopted an orphaned snivy. His name way Soliih. At first their relationship was apathetic at best, but soon the youngster warmed up to his adoptive father, who was always patient and accepting of him. As Soliih grew and spent time with Mijmeren, Mijmeren realized something about himself. He was of a very fatherly nature, and that both he and the children he spent time with every day both had much to learn about them.

Soliih grew up and left in time, and when he did, Mijmeren felt as though he had lost his purpose. This was quickly resolved though when he adopted Eevee twins Sarygin and Katrin, who have since evolved into a vaplorion and a leafeon but have much to learn before they would be ready to leave his guidance, and more recently young Metaru, a mankey who has a bit of a temper but of whom Mijmeren is fairly fond in spite of this. He cares very much for the trio, and hopes they will be as successful in life as he and Soliih. Life was not without it's dangers though, and not long ago the drowzee lost his snout in a battle with a cubone whom he has since befriended.
Team: None, although he is most inspired by adventure and hopes to join one so that he may expand upon his ideas through first hand experience in risky situations
Super Move(s)
    Stolen dreams (base: hypnosis): opponents facing and in front of Mijmeren are now asleep, and the type advantages of bug, ghost, and dark pokemon are reversed against him(but not his allies) for the rest of the battle, but MijMeren is is left vulnerable to fighting-type pokemon and is doubly so against his own type.
    Mad poet's fantasy (Base: Shadow Ball): Mijmeren recites one of his favorite poems to give power of words to a large, powerful explosive sphere of dark energy to hurl at his opponent. If it hits it may also cause minute splash damage to pokemon surrounding the target. This is a ranged attack. He must rest for the next turn, but if he chooses to use a move immediately after this attack, he will faint on the second turn after the super move is in effect. Does not require a rest next turn if it misses, instead immediately causing confusion on the user. Walking is not penalized on the cooldown turn, but basic attack is.
Ultimate Goal Both to have a fatherly figure for planned characters Metaru and Katrin Absolut, and to have a character that is of a similar mindset to me and would logically be able to use my poetry as his own in general conversation. Hypno has been a nostalgia-inducing pokemon to me for a long time. It was my first pokemon role play character to ever be played seriously by me, and it's pre-evolution, Drowzee, was the first pokemon in the games (in this case, it was mystery dungeons: explorers in darkness) to make me actively like the series, and I have always striven to keep one in my party for story reasons since.

I must say, I seem to be a little bit... Lost.

Last edited by Scourge on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scourge

PostSubject: Re: Mijmeren the drowzee   Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Hey thanks pal :) I try my best no matter what the minimum requirements are! Glad you like it. I was most concerned that Mad poet's fantasy might be a bit overcomplicated to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Mijmeren the drowzee   Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Sugar approves of this post. Splicer. Will you do the honors? cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mijmeren the drowzee   Mijmeren the drowzee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mijmeren the drowzee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Character Area :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: