Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
In Search of Sage Vote_lcapIn Search of Sage Voting_barIn Search of Sage Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
In Search of Sage Vote_lcapIn Search of Sage Voting_barIn Search of Sage Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

In Search of Sage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:04 pm

"Oh look at all the flowers!" a Lopunny exclaimed as she padded after her Braixen partner into Falmious Park. She walked over to a bush of especially pink roses, bending down to sniff them.

"Don't get distracted now, we're only here for ingredients" Iracebeth called to her companion, them mumbled to herself "I can't believe the shops don't stock Clary Sage, now I have to go look for it myself." She just hoped that they'd find it here, else she'd have to venture into the Fairy Forest to find it. The only downside to this particular place was the sheer amount of pokemon occupying it, Beth was even temped to cast an illusion spell on herself to keep from drawing attention but that required time and precious resources. So instead she tried to focus on finding the sage, though her ears swiveled back and forth to make sure no one came too close.

"Found anything yet?" Beth almost jumped at the sound of her partner's voice.

The Braixen was tempted to tell Mirana to walk louder but instead said, "Not yet, let's check over there."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:54 pm

"Oh hello!"Mirana replied, oblivious to the other Lopunny's advances "It's a pleasure to meet you Candy. I'm Mirana and this is my partner Beth." Upon hearing her name the fire fox nodded in greeting but said nothing. The duo's attention quickly turned to the Nidoking though. Mirana then turned back to the other rabbit but her partner's attention stayed.

"Honestly could he be any louder?"Beth growled "I'm sure he's all talk, even Mira could beat him in a fight. "
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:15 am

"Oh you flatter me!" Mira brought to paws to her face, though her eyebrows twitched nervously when the other got a little too close. She said nothing though. She flinched when she heard the Nidoking's voice, she never did like Poison types much.

Stepping away from the rabbits Beth mirrored King's movements, though her movements were less intimidating. "Wanna bet?" she growled, flames dancing from her mouth"You're nothing but a lot of talk! You're only going to humiliate yourself!" She them turned to Mira "Come on lets teach this guy a lesson. That he's nothing but a school yard bully!"

"I'm not so sure..."Mirana mumbled but still took a stance next to her partner, gazing warily at the poison type "Just don't let your anger get the best of you."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:44 am

Mirana smiled at her before turning to her opponent. The rain didn't bother her one bit, though her partner was having less luck as her flames were extinguished. Turning to size up her opponent Mirana brought her paws in front of her chest to conjure up a Water Pulse, strengthened by the rain. She launched the orb at her opponent, hoping to distract him before he attacked Beth.

Seething with rage, the water only angering her more, Beth launched herself forward. Her eyes glowed pink with physic power as she sent a wave of energy towards King.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:01 am

Beth gave a harsh yelp as she was hit, Mirana rushing to her side."Are you okay?" she asked gently as she helped her partner up.

"I'm fine"the Braixen harshly snapped back"Now cover me"

Mirana flinched at her tone but said no more as she set up a Protect and moved towards King, Beth hiding behind the shield. Beth prepped another Physic, waiting for King to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:33 am

"Ah!"Mirana yelped as the stones sprouted at her feet, her protect had deflected the first swing of the lightning sword but the stones hit the duo full force. She heard Beth curse besides her before the fox jumped a safe distance away. Using the close distance to her advantage Mira used her return attack to hit the Nidoking with a flurry of punches and kicks. Her attacks were strong, but it was obvious that she was quickly running out of energy.

While her partner distracted King Beth ran around to unleashed her Physic at the purple giant's back. She then began to chant, the shadows around her lifting from the ground in tendrils.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:48 pm

(Sorry, I probably should  have checked his bio first)

Mirana's eyes widened but was helpless as the Thunder struck her head on. She had hopped away and fell to her knees, her fur crackling with electricity. She didn't think she could take much more.

Seeing her partner about to lose was the last straw for Beth and she released her Hidden Power. Tendrils of smoky shadows erupted around King, aiming to grab onto his limbs and pin him down.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:40 pm

(Oh I thought we were only allowed one ability, Mira has Cute Charm)

Beth barely had a chance to scream as she was struck with a tremendous force. The fire fox was thrown back into the dirt, her head spinning and her eyes swirling.

Mirana looked up at her friend as she hit the ground. Shakily standing up she stumbled over to her fainted friend. "You've made your point sir, now please leave." her voice was barely a whisper and the Lopunny refused to look up at King, obviously scared "I won't fight you any more."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:19 am

"Thank you"Mirana bowed her head in thanks before taking the herb and feeding it to Beth, who awoke with a sputtering cough.

"Oh that's bitter!" she choked out then turned to King, preparing a growl. Luckily Mirana managed to cover her mouth before Beth managed to say something to upset the Nidoking.

"Thank you sir"the Lopunny said as she picked up the money and bowed her head as he left. She then turned to Candy "I'm sorry if all this violence disturbed you, my partner can be hot headed." then to Beth "Now you."

"Sorry"Beth grumbled out, still upset over her loss. Her frizzing ear fur wasn't helping her mood either. She combed her claws through the tousled curls, but it didn't help much.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:38 am

"Umm..Sure?"Beth hesitantly approached the rabbit, she normally didn't like others touching her fur but she was trying to play nice for Mirana's sake, "Just be gentle please."

Mirana gave a happy hum, her partner was finally starting to calm down."Hmm...?"the Lopunny looked toward Rancor, before smiling at him "So your that Nidoking's teammate?"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:55 am

"Thank you, though it's not exactly easy to take care of" Beth replied, relaxing into Candy's gentle brushing "It takes me at least an hour to make it presentable." Her smile widened as the sun warmed her damp fur.

Mirana on the other hand gave a small frown, she for one liked the rain. Then it was gone just as fast as it came. "Oh that makes sense, I know Beth gets that way too." them in a quieter voice, making sure her partner couldn't hear "And just between you and me, I don't think she'll be happy next time they meet."

Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 am

"Braid?Um....okay."Beth didn't normally braid her hair, it was too much work, but was happy to let someone else do it for her.

"I'll remember that."Mira happily replied, her ears twitching contently. Then she noticed Lilian and her babies."Oh look at these cuties!" The Lopunny rushed over to the Gardevoir "Are these precious things yours? They're absolutely darling!"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:38 am

Beth looked over at her partner, ears tilting back uncertainly as she gazed upon the newborns. She never did care much for children, but she was fine as long as they stayed over there.

"Neo and Lucina, adorable names for adorable babies." Mirana then looked up from the stroller to address their mother, she extended her paw in greeting"I'm Mirana by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:16 am

"Oh its mostly natural, though I do have a homemade shampoo that helps"the fox replied "I can make you some if you'd like"

"Pleasure to meet you."Mirana smiled even brighter at the Gardevoir, her eyes glowing in amazement"Dragons?Oh you must be strong!"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:37 am

"Have to warn you though, it has quite the stench so I recommend using it in small portions along with some floral scented perfume. " Beth replied, then gave a small smile "Thank you for doing this."

"Really?!" Mirana's eyes widened even more "I've never met a fairy type before!"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:47 am

Beth closed her eyes, completely relaxed "So are you part of a team..ummm..Candy was it?" the fox asked.

"Oh really?" Mira gazed curiously at the babies"How interesting. I'm just a plain old normal type so I'm much myself. Though my partner, Beth, is a Fire type. She can do the coolest things with her flames!"
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:57 am

"Hmm..Well it's never too late to start"Beth chuckled "Just look at Mirana, when I first met her she didn't even know basic type advantages and disadvantages."

"Oh I never thought of it that way..."Mirana seemed to zone out for a second, staring wistfully into the distance. "Oh yes! She's been training since she could walk."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:52 pm

"Oh" she replied flatly, then once more "Oh!"It took her a second to get the meaning behind Candy's words but once she did it was obvious to see the shock in her eyes "Umm...I'm not sure you'll have any luck with her"Beth tried her best to laugh, though it was obvious it was forced "She's thicker than a Steelix's coat when it comes to romance " She was glad for Lilian's interruption and quickly turned her attention to the Gardevoir "Not at all, let the..sweet darlings play." she replied with a smile, though she was thinking to herself As long as they don't touch my tail I'm fine.

Mirana followed after Lilian and her children, stopping next to her partner. She glanced over with a look of concern, knowing about her partner's dislike of children.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Beth nodded faintly in return. She took the extended hand in her own paw "The pleasure is all mine."

While the two were getting acquainted Mirana made sure to keep close watch on the children, though there was nothing to really worry about with their mother around.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 am

Beth moved her head from side to side to get a look at the braids "Thank you, it's beautiful" the fox bowed her head in thanks."Hmm...I've never seen a fossil pokemon before, I hear they're terribly strong though."

"A mother's wrath is worse than a rampaging dragon" Mirana spoke once Lilian had finished "Or so I hear."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 am

Beth gave a small, almost silent, growl as Lilian spoke "I had not thought one could be so cruel." The Braixen's paws,sitting politely in her lap, began to clench and unclench. Harmless and barely noticeable pink sparks fell as she did this.

Mirana gave a giggle as Candy spoke though it quickly turned to a look of horror"Really!? That's terrible." She looked down solemnly "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:43 am

Beth instantly jumped to action, attacking the ancient pokemon with wave of fire from her mouth.

Mirana instead took a defensive pose, guarding the hatchlings and thinking of a plan of attack.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Beth growled once more, she was in no mood for talking. Still she knew better than to attack.

Mirana made no move to attack either, but was still prepared to fire a Water Pulse at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Beth gazed warily at the pokemon, she didn't trust the fossil pokemon one bit.

"Of course" Mira nodded her head to the Gardevoir, turning her attention to the children.
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:16 am

Beth couldn't believe her eyes, Lilian was actually helping her enemy! A growl rumbled in her chest, but the Braxien managed to bite her tongue.

Mirana kept her eyes on the two Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Search of Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sage   In Search of Sage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Search of Sage
Page 1 of 1