Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Mirana the Lopunny Vote_lcapMirana the Lopunny Voting_barMirana the Lopunny Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Mirana the Lopunny Vote_lcapMirana the Lopunny Voting_barMirana the Lopunny Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Mirana the Lopunny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

Mirana the Lopunny Empty
PostSubject: Mirana the Lopunny   Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:02 am

Mirana “Wonderful, Peace, Prosperous”( MEE-r-AI-n-uh)
Species: Lopunny
Level: 20
Moves: Water Pulse, Return, Protect, Ice Beam
Alignment: Good
Job/Role: Rescue Team Member
Offsets: Fluffier than the average Lopunny, Mira's thick fur helps keep her so warm that she can even go swimming in the winter without getting too cold. Her brown fur is also a light shade of tan. She's always wearing freshly picked flowers on her ears, normally lotuses, and will even start to nibble on them if she gets hungry.
Personality: Naive-Loves to Eat
Despite her obvious intelligence, Mira rarely takes note of things others may deem of importance. She is kind, jolly, and empathetic; usually a mediator and rarely an agitator. She has no problems interacting with any species of Pokemon, but in general shies away from Steel and Poison types. She is not against speaking with them, especially if she senses that their presence makes others uneasy. It is highly difficult to get on her bad side, given her mild temperament. It is rather easy for her to carry a conversation. She often appears to be an air-headed. She’s got a lot of physical power but often messes things up thanks to her clumsy and forgetful nature. She loves water and can out swim most any other pokemon(Excluding fish of course) She has a nasty habit of flirting unknowingly though, and along with her Cute Charm ability, leads her to have many unwanted suitors.
History: She remembers little of her parents, only that she wandered away from home at a young age and got lost. She has a tendency to be fascinated by water, especially ponds, often staying within the area of them for days. While resting in one such pond she was happened upon by Iracebeth. Swimming up to the Braixen she was surprised by the fox’s sudden change of attitude and promptly gave chase for the longest time despite her clear indications - both physically and mentally - that she did not want to be near Mira. Eventually Beth gave up and begrudgingly accepted her request to travel together. By the time the duo arrived in town Mira had gotten sick of traveling around so much and managed to convince Beth to settle down in town.
Team:Alice in Wonderland(“Wonderlanders”)
Super Move(s) Ice Storm- Mirana releases highly concentrated shots of Water Pulse into the air before freezing them with Ice Beam. This causes many icicles to come raining down on all opponents.  

~Lost~

Last edited by Ittybittyskitty on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ittybittyskitty

Ittybittyskitty

Mirana the Lopunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirana the Lopunny   Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:10 am

Oh sorry, I sort of assumed that there was a guild. I should have checked my facts. As for my team, I'm just waiting for my characters to be approved before I go make the form. I'm sure Mira would love to meet Candy, though she'll have to deal with my Braixen Beth as well!

I'm going to go fix a few things on Beth's bio but after that I'll head to the chat box if you're still there!
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mirana the Lopunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirana the Lopunny   Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:52 am

Approved!

Welcome to the site. I hope you find your RP fix here :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirana the Lopunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirana the Lopunny   Mirana the Lopunny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirana the Lopunny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Character Area :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: