Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
'Sail'ing on water Vote_lcap'Sail'ing on water Voting_bar'Sail'ing on water Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
'Sail'ing on water Vote_lcap'Sail'ing on water Voting_bar'Sail'ing on water Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

'Sail'ing on water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Snowflake was taking a small walk on the beach before noticing her little brother. "Hai Sail!" She yelled and waved in a flaily manner.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:05 am

Snowflake got a big smile. "Noooope, still nobody else. Time will tell if it becomes more than a duo" She said to her little brother patting his back. "With how much you like water, we should get a pool"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Snowflake sighed a bit. "Maybe. We would need to dig a pretty big hole to fit all of us in it though. Besides, none of us are that good diggers. We would need a ground type to help out" Snowflake explained patting Sail's head.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:19 am

Snowflake giggled. "Now that's adorable. You are starting to stare. Don't worry about the pool though, I will work on it" Snowflake promised nudging her little brother. Snowflake blew a little bit on the surprisingly calm sea, and stood on some ice using it as a raft. "Fancy~"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 am

Snowflake smiled. "Thanks! This thing has a lot of air inside, so I can float on it. It's funky~" She explained, trying to educate her little brother.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:12 am

The raft was incredibly cold. Sail could feel it was slippery and hard to stand on. "Nah, I'm just repeating what I've been told"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 am

Snowflake giggled a teeny bit. "Well, dad and mom did make me the one to take care of you all in the house. So I have to be a little smart at least." Not before long, her ice raft snapped in half. Snowflake falling into the water and coming back up looking displeased with her screw up. "Maybe next time it will go better..."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Snowflake shrugged and started swimming with her little brother. Being far worse at it than the water type, but having fun either way.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Snowflake's head sank under the water briefly, before she managed to stay afloat. She swam around with her little brother on her back. She decided to dive into the cold water, going as far as she could go (which wasn't that far admittedly) before going back to the surface. She got back onto the beach and flopped into the sand. "Whew"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:14 am

Snowflake frowned a bit. Not particularly liking the warm weather that was present. "Nah, I prefer cold weather. The sun is bright and it makes me tired." She explained. Being a typical Glaceon when it comes to the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'Sail'ing on water Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sail'ing on water   'Sail'ing on water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Sail'ing on water
Page 1 of 1