Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Sylveon in the Candyshop Vote_lcapSylveon in the Candyshop Voting_barSylveon in the Candyshop Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Sylveon in the Candyshop Vote_lcapSylveon in the Candyshop Voting_barSylveon in the Candyshop Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Sylveon in the Candyshop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Sylveon in the Candyshop Empty
PostSubject: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Romeo walked into a candyshop and looked at the various treats. He had a sweet tooth, and had made it a habit to walk inside for a peek whenever he was in the area. He looked at some milk chocolate and drooled a little, before hearing the bell signaling that someone entered the store. He adjusted his bow and straightened himself up a bit so he didn't look at pathetically in love with chocolate.

Last edited by Floaty Sugar on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:53 am

Romeo winked back and bought a plain milk chocolate bar. He sat down at a small table in the shop. His seat was a rounded couch, made for several pokemon to relax on while snacking. He lightly patted next to him to invite Candy over should she want to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:33 am

Romeo smiled at the tone of the bunny and ate a piece of chocolate. "Hey~" He responded with his bows flailing in a wavy motion.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Romeo smiled and leaned closer. "My name is Romeo~ Pleasure to meet you Candy" He smiled and leaned back in his seat, chewing on a chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Romeo chuckled a bit at the look Candy gave him before getting a big smile. "Good actually! I got a new scarf that matches my bow, and I've met a cute girl in a candy shop." He responded before yawning a bit. "Pardon me. I've been up nearly all night "
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Romeo grinned at the question. "You~ But I bet you knew that already" He answered, finishing his bar of chocolate with a sigh. "Chocolate disappears too easily. Oh well, gotta get some more. Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Romeo nodded with a small blush before going over to the counter. He came back with a chocolate bar for both himself and Candy. "Here you go~" He said with a smile before eating a piece.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Romeo smiled, before giving Candy a wink that would make anyone's heart melt. (Romeo used Super Attract) "Your welcome~"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Romeo chuckled and stroked Candy's long ear. "Aw, your so friendly~" He said, not really knowing he had even used his super move.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Romeo's smile grew wider. This time admiring rather than playful. He petted her more. A Glaceon walked into the store and ordered a bowl of ice cream. "Oh yes, I almost forgot about my sister's daily bowl of ice cream" He said as both him and Candy were probably recovering from the attract moves from the distraction.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:23 am

Romeo shivered at the choice of ice cream his little brother choose. "It's not necessary really but some privacy would be nice" He responded, chewing up the last bit of chocolate he had. "Where would you suggest we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:28 am

Romeo shook his head. "I gotta be honest. I don't know a single place were there is complete privacy in town. The closest I can get, is a restaurant. But even that can be a little crowded ."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Romeo smiled a bit, and leaned down to his little brother. "Hai buddy. This isn't the best time I must admit. Can we talk again when it's game night?" He asked, hoping that he would get the hint. cx
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:44 am

Snowflake upon hearing the news, looked at Romeo with a raised brow that said "Really?".

Romeo looked at Candy with a smile. "Sure. How about meeting me at the Sky Gate? It has a fancy restaurant next to it. I know what I said, but it's better than nothing, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:00 am

Romeo leaned closer and gave her a small nuzzle. "How about now?~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon in the Candyshop   Sylveon in the Candyshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylveon in the Candyshop
Page 1 of 1