Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Gender bending?...oh dear Vote_lcapGender bending?...oh dear Voting_barGender bending?...oh dear Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Gender bending?...oh dear Vote_lcapGender bending?...oh dear Voting_barGender bending?...oh dear Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Gender bending?...oh dear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Gender bending?...oh dear Empty
PostSubject: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:31 pm

It was a awfully nice morning in Falmious town. Cherry rubbed her eyes and got out of bed. She ate some breakfast and went to brush her teeth when she noticed something...She looked a bit more...Rough. "Wha-" She barely managed to blurr out before realizing that her voice had changed. It had become much deeper, though still light compared to what one would expect from a guy...wait...that's the problem! "WHAT!?, what happened!?" HE exclaimed, and checked everything to make sure it was true. What would normally have been a scream, became more of a  yell when Cherry started panicking.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:12 pm

( I saw that innuendo! xD )

Cherry rather quickly grabbed Kenpachi by his shoulders "I am Cherry! I just woke up like thisandthenIstartedtopanickandIdon'tknowwhattodopleasehelpmepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!" He said with extreme panic. Probably never been this worried about anything before at any point in his life.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Cherry's eyes grew even wider "YES!, he was named Gregor and he was a Steelix. This ring I'm wearing is made of his hide!...You sound different..." Cherry commented, noticing Kenpachi had put on a bit of a higher pitch. Though he couldn't see any physical changes.

(Did his mind just switch to female? xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:51 am

(Nono, I mean that they can't be girls. Kenpachi is safe)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 am

(Nuuuuuuu, it ruins my pokebrain! My head doesn't allow it xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:35 am

(It doesn't make sense because there is only males! And he could still feel feminine >u< .I just don't like fictional pokemon in ze RP (Yes, I am going to call him a whole new pokemon or something silly xD ) He might feel funky, but I don't think it would be right if his body changed)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:20 pm

(I know it's an AU xD .Oh well. *flails with her script a bit* Single gender pokemon are now switched too, and genderless are both xD idk idk idk idk.)

Cherry then looked down and noticed a more obvious change around Kenpachi's chest. "Wow, I didn't even know girl Sawks existed!" Cherry commented before shaking his head. ""Gah, nevermind, it isn't important. We both have switched genders! What do we do?!" Cherry said in a roaring panic before a teeny pokemon hopped in. "Cherry was there someone screaming in your room ju- wait" A MALE Florrete looked at the two and tilted his little head. His voice had gotten very deep surprisingly. "So it seems everyone in this base have turned into the opposite gender...I wonder if Ken and Sunshine have suffered the same misfortune" Almost as if summoned by the sheer mention of HIS name, Sunshine took a shortcut into Cherry's room by making a improvised door (Crashing through the wall) "EVERYONE YOU WON'T BELIEVE WH- Aw darn it. Everyone here became a dude" Sunshine said, completely overlooking Kenpachi's change of all things. Despite it being very apparent.

(I'M GOING TO USE THE THING TO IT'S FULL POTENTIAL! xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:40 am

Sunshine looked down at Kenpachi's chest instead of her eyes (Yes, I'm going to make that a running joke xD ) "Oh, your right. Oopsies" She responded before looking at the others. "GUYS WE HAVE TO USE THIS WHILE WE HAVE IT! Let's go out and have fun with this!" Sunshine suggested, seeming overly excited over this for whatever reason. "Pardon me Sunshine. I would prefer trying to find out how to fix it rather than take advantage of it. But going out would be a good way to see who else is affected by this" Diana suggested, being a little more clear in the head with the situation. Cherry immediately curled up in a ball. "O-o-outside?...where people can see me?" He said nearly crying in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Everyone nodded and Sunshine cheered Cherry up by saying that nobody would probably look at her funny just because she is male. Also stating that if anything, they would look at Kenpachi and Diana, even though they were in the room with them when Sunshine said it cx . Cherry hit Kenpachi with incredible strength. It might have been the gender switch strengthening Cherry's muscles, or it could have been her new hidden strength she gained from a recent breakdown. At any rate, Cherry wasn't pleased with what Kenpachi did to her windows. They went outside and looked around. They slowly started to recognize the various pokemon as the genderbent versions of pokemon they saw regularly. "I wonder where Ken is. He wasn't at the base for whatever reason" Diana randomly said to the group. They noticed a rather bulky Mightyena check himself out. "Isn't that the scarf shop owner?" Cherry asked the group with the most pathetic voice one could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Sunshine and Diana chuckled a bit at the situation. More at how the two dealt with the scenario. Cherry decided just to wave and leave it at that. Not wanting to get on anypoke's bad side. It was not long before Another familiar face walked by. This time it was Snowflake and Romeo. Romeo looked a lot more curvy today for some reason, but Snowflake bulked up quite a bit as Snowflake suffered the same fate as the others. Snowflake pushed his cheeks together. "Holy! A female Sawk and a male Florette!" Snowflake exclaimed as he immediately checked the two out. Romeo just shrugged. "Yes, that is quite interesting really. It's unheard of."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:55 am

"Bill! You haven't changed except a high pitched voice! How did you do it? And oh my gosh Sail. You sound so adorable!" Snowflake exclaimed flailing his arms a bit. Romeo giggled a bit (Instead of the usual chuckle) "That's an interesting development for sure". Diana started laugh "Why do I feel like everyone is slowly getting used to their new selves?" Diana asked, noticing that everyone slowly got a different "personality" than they normally would have. Cherry just groaned. "Give me a break" Before covering his own mouth. "Where did that come from!?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:17 am

Everyone was dead silent. Snowflake cleared her throat. "Nothing. Don't worry about it you two" Everyone nodded simultaneously agreeing that this conversation ended there. Snowflake decided to pose a bit to show off his new and rather athletic form. causing Romeo to giggle. "Wow. You are enjoying this too much"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:45 am

Everyone started to think about how they actually looked as the opposite gender, right before Rancor and Dodgeball showed up. Cherry walked over and waved. "Hi, do either of you know why everyone switched gender?" He asked shyly, hoping that they did their own investigation.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 am

A Combee flies around crying. "Whaaah!!! Why would this happen to me!??" It sobbed loudly, flying around looking beat up.

"We should see what's going on. It seems a little more upset than most here."

"Poor guy"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:03 am

"Wha, WHATS WRONG!?!? I used to be(e) a beautiful queen! All of my poor servants turned into queens and female, and now they are all confused!" The Combee exclaimed before crying loudly.

"That sounds terrible."

"It is. The worst part of it was that when I flew away to flee from the madness. I got attacked. I can barely defend myself like this...If it hadn't been for that Lucario, I would have been doomed.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:42 am

Diana hopped over to Dodgeball "How have your day been so far?" He asked, to start casual chatter cx

"Female, I have no idea what she calls herself, but there is no way you can miss her, She is shiny."

Snowflake moved in between Queen as she was about to chase after Kenpeachsies. "I really don't think you two should fight. We got enough problems" Snowflake said, hoping to make the conflict at least grind to a halt for now."You two should go searching for the others in a different direction. I would suggest Queen going and look for Strike and Lilian. Kenpachi should go see how the other bases are doing...oh no...ZENTHON!  Snowflake exclaimed, having nearly forgotten about Zenthon. He quickly walked over to Rancor and grabbed Sail. "We need to find Zenthon. Like, now!"  He said before running off in a random direction where he would guess Zenthon would be at. Sunshine groaned. "Of course as soon as anyone needs to find someone, I'm not the one they ask. Am I invisible too?" Sunshine complained, feeling ignored cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender bending?...oh dear   Gender bending?...oh dear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gender bending?...oh dear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Other AUs-
Jump to: