Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Vote_lcapFrom one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Voting_barFrom one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Vote_lcapFrom one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Voting_barFrom one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Empty
PostSubject: Re: From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask.   From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 am

Ken walked up, not showing much expression. He looked at Kenpachi skeptically and asked. "So how does this work?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask.   From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:24 am

Ken sat down and rubbed his chin "Hhmn...I don't know..." He admitted and scratched the back of his head.

(I have absolutely no idea xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask.   From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:18 am

Ken looked at Kenpachi with dead serious eyes. "Please explain why I should let my strength be damped during this. I hate to admit it, but I'm careful about trusting someone's word. I would like to get the details if you don't mind." Ken asked, not wanting to be made weak in case something bad would happen. It wasn't as much that he didn't trust Kenpachi as it was that he never let his guard down like that.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask.   From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Ken rubbed his chin a bit and leaned back in deep thought. His pupils suddenly shrank as he sensed something. What he sensed was Dusk leaning up against a rock not too far from the two. Ken noticed her, she got a smile on her face and giggled. "Yes, he is correct Ken. Trust him~" She said in a taunting tone, though Kenpachi might not know why it annoys Ken.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask.   From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:27 am

Dusk smiled. "Oh, charming as always Kenpachi~ Anyhow, Ken you will get stronger if you use the mask. However I would suggest working on unlocking your strength in a different way...As this brute explained, your abilities will come back with full force and not just a little pain if you choose to spawn the mask. However, I'd suggest working on a passive strength rather than a situation based one. The Mask will only work for a short period of time, and though it will increase your power, it will drain the rest of your abilities as well. You won't be able to perform the ever so impressive "Cannon Punch" if you use the mask. I believe you can unlock the same strength the mask would give you passively with hard enough training. Rather than having the ever so useful facewear feed it to you." Ken frowned a bit and stared at the grown before looking back up. "Why are you telling me this?" Which made Dusk sigh oddly enough, before puffing up her cheeks looking away almost embarrassed "Because whether you like it or not. Your my brother, and the only person that have been consistently nice to me. While I know you don't like me, and don't get me wrong I certainly don't care much about you either. I feel like I should at least make sure you don't mess up your "ever so important" training. Dad would kick my rear anyway if he heard that I didn't support your training. I hope to one day beat you." Dusk explained and started scratching a rock with her long razor sharp claws in deep thought. Ken started thinking. "Did I really just hear that? She'd never even joke about supporting me, let alone lie about it. I know she isn't someone who lies about serious stuff, even if it could benefit her own goals" Ken thought to himself, not sure what to do. He let out a irritated sigh and stood up. He walked over to Dusk, in which she responded by rolling her eyes. "How do you know about the mask?" He asked her, curious as to where she got that info from. "Blue Martial arts swordsman over there" She said while pointing at Kenpachi with a claw. Ken sighed, and barely mumbled. "I will take your advice" Before grabbing her and throwing her off the mountain and into the Dark Woods. She screamed as she wasn't expecting something like that to happen and faceplanted somewhere in the mystery dungeon. "Sorry about that. I really didn't want her to give her remarks to everything we talk about. I'm sorry...I must reject your offer Kenpachi" Ken said and got on his knees begging for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask.   From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From one Ken to the other. The Destructive Mask.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Mt. Ishi-
Jump to: