Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Spark of Life - Page 2 Voting_barA Spark of Life - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A Spark of Life - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Spark of Life - Page 2 Voting_barA Spark of Life - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A Spark of Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Spark of Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:12 am

Sparky tilted his head a bit. He looked down a bit before looking up at Electra "I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:51 am

Electra cleared her throat, hurriedly blinking away tears as she looked back up. She coughed slightly, wiping at her eyes. "I'm fine. I'm... fine." she said, exhaling before straightening. "I don't need your pity." She hated seeming weak to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:31 pm

"Pity? Nah more along the lines of respecting that you have the right to cry when you need to" He explained, hating when pokemon put on masks for others.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:24 am

"Who cares? I don't need you to feel for me." she said, crossing her arms into a defensive position again. She tried to sound harsh and get back to where she was before, but it wasn't possible now that Sparky had seen her in her moment of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:15 am

Sparky responded with a shrug. "True, but I wouldn't like the thought of not being there in case someone is sad. Anyway, what's your favorite food?" He asked randomly to keep the conversation going without talking about his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:25 am

Electra paused, narrowing her eyes slightly as she tried to make the connection from the topic jumps. Eventually, she just gave up and shrugged, going with it. "Has to be macarons."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Sparky smiled. "Great, mine is pancakes with ice cream." He replied with a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Electra raised an eyebrow. "That's... interesting?" she half asked, slightly confused as to how he even thought of ever putting those two foods together. She couldn't imagine it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:18 am

Sparky smiled. "When you come by for pancakes, you can try mixing them. It was my sister's idea. Surprisingly wise for such a goof"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:54 am

Electra leaned her weight on one foot, and smiled knowingly. "Siblings. I should have known." she said, nodding slowly as she thought about it. "Makes sense. You're weird and stuff, and have enough social skills."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 am

Sparky chuckled "Well, being social gained eight siblings living in the same house is a little different. But I will take it as a compliment" He tilted his head a bit. "How about yourself?, got any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Electra shook her head, looking to the ground. He had picked the touchiest possible subject to talk about - her family. "No. My parents hated each other." she said, looking back up with a half-smile in an attempt to seem somewhat happy.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:00 am

"Aw, that stinks. At least it seems like you can still make friends. What's your hobby?, mine is exploring and finding places to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Electra stared at him again, having somehow fallen off his train of thought once more. "I don't have one. Nothing... Is really appealing. Either that, or I just haven't found one yet."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:05 am

Sparky's jaw nearly dropped. "Really? You must be bored a little more than often then. If you ever want to, you could try playing a little game with me and my brothers sometime. I'm honestly kinda nocturnal, so it happens at night."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:17 am

Electra nodded. She hated to admit it, but sometimes she wondered what it would be like to actually have a friend and spend time with them. "I may take you up on that offer." she said, smiling at him and shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:18 am

Sparky smiled. "Great. We will try to explain the rules of the game when you get there. We are all starting a new character anyway. So you won't be behind" Sparky explained, maybe not having given Electra the information about the game she needed xD . He looked into his bag and pulled out an address. "I hope to see you tonight"

(Omg...the next RP is going to be a nightmare xD )
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:25 am

Electra nodded, slightly unsure if going to the house of a pokemon who had a crap ton of siblings and who she had only just met was quite such a good idea. She hesitantly took the proffered address, mentally calculating just how long she would probably need to actually get to the house - she didn't remember the last time she had been in town, so simply finding the household would be quite a task in it's own right. "Sure."

(Indeedily doodily)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:20 pm

(Shall we start a new RP in the town then? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:44 pm

(suresies! When you come back and have more time of course :) )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:57 am

(Since there is a new member on the site. I have to cut the time a little shorter. I will try to complete my other project. But it might take a bit. Anyway. I will start an RP called "Dungeon's and Eeveelutions" with the description. "And also one Emolga cx . Private RP with me and Kirbs. I will ask Splicer if he wants to join too though :3 "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spark of Life   A Spark of Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spark of Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Cryptic Plant-
Jump to: