Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Vote_lcapFrom the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Voting_barFrom the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Vote_lcapFrom the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Voting_barFrom the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Empty
PostSubject: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Ken was meditating with Bill. Reminding him to relax whenever his auroras started conflicting. He still hadn't managed to let his split aurora merge in harmony. He seemed especially grumpy today. He had been snarling, and sighing all day, until finally he snapped. "Damn it...They have come...Bill, do me a favor?. Go ask The King's Crusaders to join me in the Northern Tundra...The fate of the town depends on it." Ken got up and jumped over towards his own Rescue Base.

He walked in and woke up Kenpachi. "The toughest enemy you have you can fight is in the Northern Tundra." He knew that was all he had to say to Kenpachi to have him join. He asked the rest to join too, hoping they would join him. Diana, Cherry and Strike immediately volunteered. Strike just teleported over there waiting for the rest.

Finally, they all arrived at a open plain of snow. He asked most of his friends to let everyone they thought could fight know. Cherry sighed, Gregor wasn't here to help them in this dire time. Snowflake nearly broke Zenthon's door with knocking and talked waaaaay too fast for him to  get it the first time, but did it slower the second time. It might have thrown him off a bit that she basically asked him to go to war with her. Cloudy looked around outside her shop. Wondering why a entire rescue team were running around, but decided to stay out of it.

Ken tapped his foot impatiently. He knew the rest were close, but he couldn't help but get impatient. He needed as many fighters as he could get.

Last edited by Sugar Fairy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:33 am

Cloudy put a paw on Candy's shoulder "I'm not mad that we broke up Candy. I'm still your friend, and I still want to help you and others when you need it. Come on, let's get these scarfs to the Tundra." Cloudy said with a small smile. She started packing up whatever scarfs she had, and overstuffed her backpack. She traveled over to the rest, and put down the bags. "Everyone, grab a scarf!"

Sunshine flew around the town, asking for volunteers. She knew one pokemon that could be a big help in the fight. She landed in front of the hospital, and walked inside. She hit the bell and Sweetie came running. "You gotta help us. There is a big battle coming up in the northern Tundra!" She said rather seriously, which was no surprise coming from Sunshine. "B-but I can't fight!. And what if someone gets hurt while I am gone?" Sweetie replied, not wanting to abandon her duties. "Don't you realize how many pokemon from this town might get hurt during this fight?. We need you for that reason specifically!" She explained quickly, knowing that they didn't have much time. Sweetie thought about it for a good bit, and nodded, agreeing to follow Sunshine.

Meanwhile, Dusk was spying on them. Ken already sensed her, but decided to act like she wasn't there.
"Oh your ever so kind Ken. Pretending I don't exist...I would beat you myself if your punches didn't hurt so damn much..." She sighed a bit. "Good luck bro"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:53 am

Gemini slung the pack onto her back and ran out her base, she had felt something in the air panic, fear, excitement. Then she heard about a get together so she decided to go. After all she was the leader of Team Shooting Star, and also its sole member for the time being.

She finally made it, and seemed to be one of the last ones to get there, she walked up to Ken trying to ignore the fact he was a shiny at the time but you could see her eyes sparkle in excitement. "I wanna help too!" She says between pants as she had run all the way.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 am

Ken got a serious look in his eyes (or rather, a even more serious look) "A group of pokemon that's about as strong as we are put together. There is a lot of bad auroras coming this way, and they have bad intentions." Ken explained briefly. Wanting to keep the details to himself until the others showed up.

Meanwhile, Strike noticed Gemini talking to Kenpachi as if she knew him well. But more importantly, BEING ON A BATTLEFIELD!. Strike's pupils shrunk thinking about the horrible things that could happen, and teleported over to Gemini.
"Wow, what are you doing here Gemini!?. It's really dangerous here" He freaked out of shock. Being incredibly worried about Gemini's safety.

Cherry Smiled at Dodgeball, and did a small hop.
"I'm Cherry. I'm part of Team Guardian Angel" She explained, happy to meet the new pokemon.

Snowflake got glomped by Sparky out of nowhere. Just as Snowflake was about to answer Zenthon too.
"Hi!. Don't go out fighting without me!" He said happily, liking the idea of adventure, and not really thinking about the fact that he might die if he goes with her. He looked and Zenthon with a small smile. "Why hello there~"
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Gemini puffs up her cheeks "Well what about my sister? She here and she's goanna have a baby any day now besides I'm a team leader and it would be a disgrace to my team and my honour if I didn't help fight. I'm not a little kid any more so stop treating me like one!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:07 am

"I won't leave Candy. I will take the role of protecting the supports. I'm more than capable I believe. even if I am one of the weaker pokemon here." Cloudy replied, smelling the air to see if anyone she didn't recognize was close.

Strike facepalmed before getting a great idea. "Gemin listen, who is going to protect that egg, and even the town if something bad happens here?" He asked, hoping that she'd both feel useful, and besides, it is nice to know that someone IS protecting his egg. Even if it's Lilian's little sister. One way or another, it was a safer solution.

"Hello there Yang. I hope your ready for a big fight. We will try to keep you safe from any fire moves that could come your way" Diana said to make Yang feel safer.

Cherry giggled a bit. "I'm an Audino dear" She explained to the Rhyhorn.

Dusk just sighed, and waved at Bill. She didn't bother introducing herself.

Sparky and Snowflake just giggled a bit. Snowflake almost wanted to hit Sparky over the head for greeting Zenthon suggestively, but since Zenthon backed up, she decided it wouldn't have the same effect. They finally reached the others.

"Hi!
"Hi!"

Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Gemini sweatdrops "Well u-uh...Its just me right now but i do have a few pokemon lined up to join!" She says quickly before turning to Strike. "Well thats what my parents are for they are wayyyyyy stronger then me!" I'm going and that's final! If you keep babying me I'll never get stronger!" Gemini stomps away before making her way over to Cherry and Dodgeball "Hi! I'm Gemini!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Cloudy just hugged Candy "It's going to be ok" (And now I am going to make a attractive pokemon that has the Super Move of being able to attract both genders. Oh, and genderless, and pokemon not in their egg group xD )

Ken shook his head. "No, I need my energy for the fight. Unlike you, I rely on the power of Aurora to beat my foes. You have the gift of adrenaline." Ken explained hoping to make him understand his exact reason not to jump into Kenpachi's face right now in a playful battle.

Strike blushed, and daydreamed a bit. It probably looked a bit funny to others.

Cherry giggled a bit and smiled. "I'm a normal type."

Snowflake smiled widely. "Heellooooo~" She responed, and Sparky nodded with a smile. "I'm Sparky. One of many brothers for Snowflake. Also a freelance adventurer." He said in a fancy voice just to make it more "dramatic" for humor purposes only.

Ken and Snowflake heard Rancor's call. Sweetie decided to join in on the chat as she could help those who didn't have a team know what to do. None of them were sure if Gemini was going to fight back with the whole "leaving" thing xD
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Gemini squeezed into the group of leaders somehow sneaking by her sister "So let me get this straight..."All we know is that some really really REALLY bad Pokemon are coming our way but we don't know who they are,what types they are, when they'll get here why they are coming or how strong they are?" Gemini crossed her arms a serious look on her face (what you could see of it)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:03 am

(this rp might die...things happened)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:00 am

(Working on it :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)   From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the north they came...(FAILED ATTEMPT!)
Page 1 of 1