Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Mega Evolutions!? Vote_lcapMega Evolutions!? Voting_barMega Evolutions!? Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Mega Evolutions!? Vote_lcapMega Evolutions!? Voting_barMega Evolutions!? Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Mega Evolutions!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Snowflake yawned, and got out of bed. She sighed seeing her brothers scattered across the floor, looking like they just went to bed. "You and your pen and paper." She walked outside and noticed something different. The Shopkeeper Lady Char seemed to have become part...dragon?. Wasn't she already in her final evolution?. She approached her and asked "Did you evolve?, I thought you couldn't do that anymore" The mega pokemon sighed in response. "I gueess I had one more in me. I don't remember there being anything like this, but here I am" Snowflake just nodded, thinking it was cool that she evolved, and walked away. She noticed there was a lot of new evolution in town. "What is going on here?" She asked, wondering why things were like they were.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 am

(It does :3 )

"Everyone here looks so cool now!. I'm so jealous. Look at that Absol over there!" She pointed to a Absol that had wings, and a more bladelike horn on the side of it's head. "Oh, oh!, or that one!"  She said and pointed at a Mawile with two additional heads instead of one. As well as being a lot taller. "OOoooooo~ I wanna visit my friends and see if they changed!. Maybe Zenthon grew ten more tails!, or got wings!, or became a dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:10 am

"Ooooooo!~. Looking fancy!" Snowflake commented on Areola's new look with her tail waggling. "Gah!, I wanna go visit my friends!. There must be more with this evolution thingy going on!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:38 am

(Gotta love AUs being able to have that stuff xD )

They walked around town, until they found another "victim" of mega evolution. This time it was a Tyranitar that had become much more intimidating to say the least...however he didn't seem to feel bad about being intimidating as he was bullying a Dragonair. Pushing it to the ground laughing at it's strength compared to his own.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:56 am

(Okie, but do it in these () thingies pweasesies :3 )

The Tyranitar didn't hold back. He prepared a strong Hyper Beam, and fired it at Kenpachi. He ate a Aura Blast to the back of the head, when Ken appeared...But not looking like he usually did as it seemed like he had gone through the same transformation as the others had.
Mega Evolutions!? 20140216075125!448_Lucario_Mega_Shiny

Snowflake's eyes sparkled, as she saw Ken's new look. "Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, glad that her friends got some fun too.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:20 am

Ken clenched his fist, and punched the Tyranitar so hard, that a ribble could be felt going through the air, along with the sound of a steak being tossed hard into a brick wall echoing loudly. The Tyranitar gasped, and fell to his knees with a shocked expression on his face, before falling over, with his face in the dirt. It seemed that Ken was far stronger than he used to be in this form.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Ken tilted his head. "What power?" He asked, seemingly not having noticed his change yet.

Snowflake giggled and fell onto her back laughing, thus making Ken even more confused. Ken just felt stronger, he didn't realize that he had changed appearance as well.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Ken shrugged. "Well, I saw the others had changed. I just didn't realize I had too" He yawned a bit, not even feeling tired from that attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mega Evolutions!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions!?   Mega Evolutions!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mega Evolutions!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Other AUs-
Jump to: