Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
The all consuming Lazyess Vote_lcapThe all consuming Lazyess Voting_barThe all consuming Lazyess Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
The all consuming Lazyess Vote_lcapThe all consuming Lazyess Voting_barThe all consuming Lazyess Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

The all consuming Lazyess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

The all consuming Lazyess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The all consuming Lazyess   The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:08 pm

A shadow suddenly went over Rancor as something big blocked the sun's healthy shine. He felt something cold and round poke his chest, briefly, and as he opened his eyes, he saw a Blissey with what seemed like basic medical equipment. "Huh...He is okay!. That's good." She put a small tool back in her bag, and sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The all consuming Lazyess   The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:25 pm

"Ah, of course, you get the energy you need from the sun" Sweetie replied, and stepped out of the way. "You have been relaxing there for a long time, so someone decided to let me know. I won't disturb you anymore if nothing is wrong" She said, and bowed briefly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The all consuming Lazyess   The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:42 pm

"Who?, no it's just some random silly pokemon that got worried. And everyone that have that have done even the most basic research knows that. Though I can also tell you that it doesn't apply to all grass types. Though the leaves attached to you would have been a good way of knowing that it was the case." Sweetie took a bottle of water out of her bag and placed it next to Rancor. "All I heard was that someone had been lying on the grass not moving for hours. I didn't know what type it was so I went to check. There is a drink for your trouble." Sweetie said and bowed once more, feeling she had wasted his time.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The all consuming Lazyess   The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:21 am

"Oh, I couldn't just let someone be sick or injured all on their own, that would be horrible!. Imagine laying on the ground, too weak to help yourself, and watching others walk by you, seeing you as a lost cause. That wouldn't be a nice world to live in" Sweetie did a small honor pose. "I have made it my duty to help those who needs it, and I certainly won't let even the smallest cold be ignored if I can help it."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The all consuming Lazyess   The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:58 pm

"That's perfectly fine, that's my job!" Sweetie replied, doing a small spin before readjusting her tiny white hat with a red cross in the middle. "Anyway, unless you have a request, I must get going. Just in case someone sick, or injured walks by the hospital"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The all consuming Lazyess   The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:13 pm

"My name is Sweetie, nice to meet you. The center is about *starts explaining where the hospital/pokemon center ish deal is* You can't miss it." She thought it would be a good idea to tell Rancor this, as he didn't look the type to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: The all consuming Lazyess   The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:26 pm

(It was just a "Go to insert street here", at the "some place" sentence xD. He really has no patience)

Sweetie wanted to ask Rancor about his bloodshot eyes, but decided he might just have strained himself too much for whatever reason. She did a small bow and said. "Have a nice day" before walking back to her workplace.

EPIC END OF RP!not really, but it's kewl :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The all consuming Lazyess   The all consuming Lazyess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The all consuming Lazyess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: