Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Fresh air is Healthy  Vote_lcapFresh air is Healthy  Voting_barFresh air is Healthy  Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Fresh air is Healthy  Vote_lcapFresh air is Healthy  Voting_barFresh air is Healthy  Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Fresh air is Healthy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fresh air is Healthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Moon skipped happily through the park once more, loving the fresh air all around. "Such a great day outside... I wonder If I should go exploring..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 am

Moon opened her eyes looking over at the Pokemon and waves. "Oh hi there! I'm Moon, I don't think we've met."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:31 am

Moon stared slightly surprised. "N-no I would never attack an innocent pokemon! I-I'm sorry if I came off as threatening!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:39 am

Moon started to look slightly concerned. "Are you ok...? Maybe I could help you...?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am

Moon stared slightly surprised. "Aren't you a little young for having a child...? Wheres the father anyways?" She asked trying not to sound mean.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 am

Moon was slightly relieved the father was still around. It seemed stupid they would want to lee ace because of something like this anyway. She carefully sat next to Lilian upon the offer. "I was just wondering... Don't worry, no one will harm your child."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:36 pm

Moon smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you Lilian... You seem like your going to be a great mother to!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Moon shrugged slightly. "Which ever it is I wish you luck with it." She said as she tightened the bow on her own ear.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Moon nods. "Children are so cute... I remember when I was an eevee... So much fun with my siblings... And my parents... Oh! Hey, I met someone not to long ago who could make your child plushies if you want!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Moon nodded. "Of course, it's his hobby. He'll do it for free for a friend. So you should meet him, tell him what you want and stuff?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Moon thought for a minute. "If he's not busy with his boyfriend I could see if you to can meet soon."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Moon nodded. "Do you need anything...? I'd love to help you if I could, it's no problem for me."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Moon nodded. "I should see if he's able to meet with you, when do you want to do it...?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Moon thought a moment again. "Want to see if he's home right now...?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:20 am

Moon gladly helped her the best she could, understanding it must be hard for her. "Ok, it's not to far from here. I'll help you find it." She said getting beginning to show the way.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:35 am

Eventually they came upon the house Ryth resided in and knocked on the door. The Ghastly quickly popped up and opened the door. "Oh hello Moon, and you are...?" He said looking at Lilian.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:46 am

Ryth nodded happliy toward her. "Something you two need?" He asked politely. "She does actually if you can help he." Moon said nudging her toward him.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:30 am

Ryth nodded happily. "What kind of plushie? I'd be glad to make something for a child to snuggle!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:56 am

Ryth nodded a yes out before looking back at Zen. "Oh! By the way this cutey is my boyfriend Zenthon~" he said. "Come in, I'll start making it right away."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:09 am

Ryth took his supplies into the corner with him, nuzzling against him as a plushie was quickly being stitched together. Moon leaned over to Lilian. "Their really nice, I hope you like your plush."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Ryth giggled. "Don't worry Zen, you don't have to be so shy~" Moon patted her back. "I hope you'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:57 am

Ryth continued nuzzling Zen as his gas sewed the plush up. "Your so cute when your shy~"
Moon patted her back. "Don't worry your egg will be fine, I'm sure you'll keep a good eye on it!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Ryth kept holding Zen and used his gas to gently float the ralts plush to Lilian. "There you go! I hope your child likes it!" He said before kissing Zens cheek.
Moon smiled and applauded him. "See? Isent it nice to?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Ryth kissed Zen on the lips trying to calm him down.
Moon patted Lilian on the back. "See? Everything's fine, don't worry!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Ryth nodded. "Anytime, if you don't mind me and Zen would like time alone, he's nervous around new pokemon." He said kindly to not sound mean.
Moon nodded and looked and Lilian. "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh air is Healthy    Fresh air is Healthy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh air is Healthy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: