Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Fun day in town Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Fun day in town Vote_lcapFun day in town Voting_barFun day in town Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Fun day in town

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Ryth floated through town boredly. Nothing really seemed fun to do. He thought about how lonely he was. It depressed him but he tried to shove it aside. He had enough problems as is. Looking around he saw something that caught his eye. A male ninetails.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Ryth didn't want to seem rude but it couldn't be that bad to introduce himself. Floating up to him he smiled. "Hi there, I'm Ryth what's your name...?" He asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Ryth was slightly surprised he was shy but tryed to be courteous. "Oh um... I'm not bothering you am I...? I wouldn't want to be rude Zenthon."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Ryth nodded. "Oh um... Yeah ok... Where to...? You choose... If you don't mind to that is." He asked politely. Maybe he found someone nice?
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Ryth quickly followed him and sighed once they made it. "Um... I thought I'd say... You look very nice..." He said becoming shy himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Ryth wondered what to say. His mind kept drifting off to other things as he thought what to say, fumbling words out. "Do you think we uh go... Should um... Out... I mean...."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Ryth tried to struggle down his mind to say something's though he didn't think it would help. "Neither have I... I'm just a ghastly... Maybe I'd be more desirable as a haunter... Then again not a lot if pokemon are bisexual... You can take your time if you want!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryth blushed surprise, he didn't think a pokemon would actually accept him. He ran against his chest with some of his gas starting to float around him. "Thank you so much I promise I'll be the best date ever and be nice and do anything you want!" He said with his words stumbling out a lot faster then usual in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Ryth nuzzles against him while nodding. "Sorry I'm just really excited, I'll try to calm down a bit but we can still do things... I'm happy if you are!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Ryth lost his train of thought in his excitement and became confused. "When is what again...?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Ryth blushed and thought. "Oh um yeah... I've.. Never done this... But I'll try my best to set up a good date!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Ryth nodded fast. "Id love to hang out some before hand! Just no French kissing, my tongue is poisonous." He started to awkwardly laugh, inside he thought it was really stupid to say and he was regretting it.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Ryth sighed a lightly happy that he wasent making a fool of himself. "Yeah I've never kissed anyone either... Maybe we could be eachothers first, that would be fun!" He said joyfully as he started thinking about it a little to much. "So um... What do you want to do...?"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Ryth blushing becoming slightly shy again. "Well um... I'd rather you pick so we can agree on something... If that's alright with you I don't want to overstep bounds or anything."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Ryth nodded and looked around. "Um, anywhere I perticular? I could show you my house if you don't mind..." He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:47 pm

Ryth quickly went tugging on his paw to follow as he showed him the way to his house. "I hope you like my house I keep it clean as possible!"
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Ryth slightly giggled as he slowed up. "I could always help you clean it, anyway... Here it is!" He said as he opened the door of a two story, Victoria era looking house.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:17 am

Closing the door behind them, Ryth somewhat his a blush as he went to a door by the staircase. "Wait until you see my room he said waiting for Zenthon to take his time.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:27 am

Ryth nodded and opened the door which was in fact his bedroom door. Against the far wall was his comfy looking purple bed and book shelf to the right of it while to the left were shelfs of Pokemon plushies lined along it. "I hope you don't mind I kind of have a hobby of making plushies..." He said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:35 am

Ryth blushed even more as he moved next to him. "I could always make you some plushies to.. Any Pokemon you want even!" He happily said.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:48 am

Ryth nudged Zenthon slightly to get up. "No no, if your tired you can sleep in my bed it's much more comfortable! I insist!" He said slightly blushing at the thought of a Pokemon other then himself is his bed.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:55 am

Ryth shook his head. "No I insist, please...?" He asked blushing that he almost sounded like he was begging him to.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 am

Ryth blushes intensely turning from purple to red. "U-um... O-ok..." He shyly said as he moved to lie next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:07 am

Ryth blushed even more nuzzling against his neck. "It's not everyday I have a hot pokemon in my b-bed with me you know..."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:18 am

Ryth was glad that he was doing good at flirting. "O-of... Of course... Your actually the hottest guy I've met!" He said with joyfully nuzzling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun day in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun day in town   Fun day in town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun day in town
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: