Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Pre-History Hunt Vote_lcapPre-History Hunt Voting_barPre-History Hunt Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Pre-History Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:41 am

Strike were wandering the lands when he saw a Gogoat. He just thought that it was a nice sight until Areola flew down and finished it off with one fatal swoop. He didn't remember seeing that type of pokemon in the area, and he immediately assumed the worst. He fired a strong Psychic at Areola and jumped over to her location. "What in the world do you think your doing!?" He demanded, wanting to know where this pokemon came from.

(Please don't add death or killing to things this way. Breaking the necks of pokemon is kinda horrible XS)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 pm

"Hunting?" Strike asked confused. The Misty Valley had very passive pokemon all things considering. He could barely think of overtly hostile pokemon in the area, and since it was close to the town, it concerned him quite a bit that someone was so viciously slain here. He sat down and rubbed his forehead. "I've never seen you around here before. The fact that you so instinctively kill a pokemon this easily makes me worried. There is a town nearby, and most assume it's safe enough to walk through here. We will have to put up more warnings it seems, but I am curious as to what you are. You certainly don't look like a grass type. Are you from the crater?" He asked, trying to level a bit with Areola, though still pretty shocked at the sight of a young pokemon being ripped apart like that.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:20 pm

(Also, ya completely ignored my psychic blast xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:13 am

Strike sighed. He didn't like the types that used strength as an excuse to wreck havoc. "I can show you the crater if your interested. It has a lot of new pokemon, and while I don't know if you came from there, I would still be curious if you were to remember any of the pokemon in the area." He explained, trying to learn more about the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 am

"Look, I would prefer that you would find somewhere else to hunt in the future really." He said, getting very annoyed at the typical brutish wild attitude that most wild pokemon sadly suffer from. " I just think that since a few strange pokemon have suddenly wrecked havoc in the area, and since they come from that place, it might be a good idea to at least check it out. I'm sure we can work something out." He asked, trying to go for a peaceful solution, even if it seemed like he probably had to do something more drastic if it didn't work out.

(Strike would like to teleport if Areola tries to rip him in half xD)

NOTE: that reminds me, fossile pokemon didn't know about psychic types, did they? o.o . I mean, aside from Mew. I don't know about Solrock, and it's counterpart, but eh.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:34 am

Strike's eye got a glint of fear in his eyes, followed by a terrifying aurora that he had never given before. Almost visible to the normal eye. He knew he was going to have a kid...He wouldn't let some monster hurt it, or anyone else's kid for that matter. He got up and prepared his armblades. "I sincerely hope that was a joke, or I would have to end you." He threatened, which might seem odd to Areola, as he isn't that big of a creature compared to the many fossile pokemon she had seen in her time.

(Aw, she pushed his button xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 am

(Of course he is worried about her too!. She is carrying his child! xD)

Strike responded by showing off his arm blades. Stones surrounding him started to float with psychic energy. "I regret trying to be reasonable with you. Your clearly a monster." He responded, snarling at her. He clenched his fist, and swung his blade in the air swiftly. Warming up for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Strike's frown intensified, and he teleported behind Areola, and attempted to land a strong kick (rock smash)

(And now I decided to drop the chatty part xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Strike praised his luck after hitting Areola, but then cursed it when he took a full flamethrower blast to the face. If he hadn't been so busy feeling "cool", then he could probably have dodged it. He fell backwards, feeling his burnt skin, before jumping up fresh as ever. He with a swift arm motion with his blades, he fired a powerful psychic blast towards Areola.

(We need to have a theme for this battle... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hAZEQ94plA There >u< )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Strike caught Areola's claw with his armblades, and fired a pointblank psychic blast. Sending himself hard into the ground.

(sorry for the shorty)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Strike took a deep breath, and waited for Areola to fire. When she fired the immensely powerful hyper beam, he teleported next to her and used close combat while she was still fatigued from the beam.. Lowering his defence, but dealing a powerful amount of physical damage, wailing on her with a hurricane of blows.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 am

Strike fired a few more psychic blasts towards Areola, but stopped knowing it was futile to aim for a hyper fast creature like her. He felt like he should greatly strengthen his senses to avoid a instant K.O from this pokemon. A hyper beam from it could easily knock him out if he took a hit directly, and who knows what this beast would do.

(And thus a friendship was born xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:55 pm

(Then don't ^o^ )

(Guess ze RP is over)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 am

(I've seen shorter >u< )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-History Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-History Hunt   Pre-History Hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-History Hunt
Page 1 of 1