Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Vote_lcapA boring day in shop - Page 2 Voting_barA boring day in shop - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A boring day in shop - Page 2 Vote_lcapA boring day in shop - Page 2 Voting_barA boring day in shop - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A boring day in shop

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A boring day in shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:12 pm

"Well, he directs most of the movies he is in, and is usually the co-writter. Sometimes though he gets a bad role. Like that time where he had to play a insane slasher psychopath in "The Town of Horror". Poor guy got a bad luck on that one." Cloudy said, sighing at the fact that she was forced to watch that movie in the past. "I don't know about you, but it's hard to see a comedian do anything serious really. Especially when they put on a slasher scarf."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Cloudy giggled a bit. "She is hilarious. I especially like her in romantic comedies. Sadly, she isn't in this one. We need to go again sometime." Cloudy's tail started flailing against her will, not that she noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Cloudy blushed quite a bit. She barely even noticed she suggested that. She nodded. "M-maybe...If this one turns out well, and you feel like it. Then sure, we can go again" Cloudy said, and tried to hide how horrified she was behind a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:44 pm

A funny moment happened in the movie, and due to Cloudy's instincts, she burst into a loud hyena laughter, and kicked the seat in front of her while her front paws where wrapped around her chest. Nearly every pokemon in the theater could be heard groaning at Cloudy's obnoxious response to what was pretty funny at best. The pokemon sitting where she was kicking was especially disturbed by it. It turned out to be a Linoone, and it stood tall, looked down on Cloudy, and yelled. "Quiet!" It then grumbled a bit, and sat down with it's arms crossed. Cloudy froze a bit, trying desperately to hold in her laughter, though at this time, she felt more like crying.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Cloudy was booted with her date. She tried to make it so it was only her being thrown out, but the nervous looks didn't help her case. It didn't help that she was giggling maniacly while being pushed out by a Venusaur. After walking sitting down for a bit, her giggles turned into tears, and she was basically about to head home without even saying anything in pure shame.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Cloudy stopped briefly, her ears and head down with guilt. "I ruined your day, just because I can't control my funny bone..." She sat down and covered her eyes with her paws.

(sorry for the shorty ToT )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Cloudy tilted her head with serious doubt that, that statement was true. "R-Really?" she asked, and hugged back. "I don't mind of course, but I have to admit that I am surprised. Found anything fun to read now that you have gotten the hang of it?" Cloudy asked, trying to change subject.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:42 am

"It's fine. It's progress!. If you wanna know something that's really sad, I can't swim" Cloudy sighed a bit. "I sink like a rock, actually scratch that, I'm pretty sure I've seen rock types swim." Cloudy shrugged a bit, not really caring that she couldn't swim to save her life.

She stretched a bit, getting ready to move on. "But anyway, unless you have any plans, I think it's time to walk home. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:50 am

Cloudy nodded and walked home. Whatever happened next, would never be known (Unless there is more RP huggles, but I am stumped xD )

(sorry for the shorty)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 am

THE END!!! Next :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring day in shop   A boring day in shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring day in shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Town-
Jump to: