Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Vote_lcapRouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Voting_barRouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Vote_lcapRouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Voting_barRouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Rouge stood at a bush picking berries and eating them to fill his long empty belly, He knew not to take more than was needed, but he wished he could collect them all and store them for later. Suddenly he stopped and turned around after hearing a noise, clutching his bone club he knew that if any Pokemon were to show he must get away as fast as he could especially if they were not friendly towards him.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:55 pm

"N-not again!" Rouge turned tail and ran immediately and with out realizing straight though the bush and over the edge of a steep cliff. He kept going for just a moment before he looked down seeing this mistake and plummeted downwards with a yelp. as soon as he gathered his thoughts he lashed out with his club and his free hand looking for any way to save himself weather it be a hold in the rock face into which he could wedge his club into or a plant to grab hold of, but his attempts were, at best, in vain.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Rouge immediately jumped to the ground and scrambled away, still in panic mode.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:34 pm

Rouge readied to fight, a complete look a fear on his face

"N-no O-onix is going t-to take me! n-not today!"
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Rouge only knew of Pokemon who would offer such things but in the end kill what ever they trapped, he thought quickly and remembered the one thing he learned from his old "tribe", Onix and Steelix both can become uncomfortable if you wedge something between body segments.

"find something quick.." Rouge mumbled to himself, then he spotted a small rock thick enough to be noticeable, and a sharp enough slope on it to wedge in. Immediately he grabbed it and went to the segments that had the smallest gap he could get to but where he could still see the face of his capture. Carefully he wedge it in the best he could with his free hand then started hammering it in further with his club, driving it deep.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:59 pm

Rouge looked for a moment in disbelief the though of another way out. It frightened him to think of such drastic measures but it was the only way he could think to undo the Automatize. Rouge walked over to the face of the Steelix
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:15 am

Rouge but his club down and put his hands to the skull on top of his head, the gears moving in his head could be seen by anything looking into his eyes, he was learning a new move.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:26 am

Rouge removed the skull from his head revealing a unholy face underneath. *Rouge Bone has learned Scary Face!* (will be updated in a few moments)
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:34 am

Rouge ran from the area as fast as he could putting his skull back on, the strange Garchomp skull fit him better now than his own mother's skull did, Rouge could only wonder why this is.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:57 am

Random join! (I will leave if you'd prefer me not to be a part of this)

Strike was wandering the mountain, looking for something that would make some pokedollars when he was a Cubone running for dear life. He teleported in front of Rouge. He folded his arms, which showed off his fancy blades fairly well, and looked down at the Cubone. "What are you running from?" He asked in a serious and unintentionaly intimidating tone.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:02 am

(you can join if you wish, i think the part with me and Gregor is done for now anyways)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:02 pm

(Yay ^u^)

(Your turn I would guess :D)
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Rouge slowed to a stop looking around, panting.

"w-where am I now..?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:45 am

"The outskirts of Mt Ishi. It's a bit dangerous to run off into the nearby lands without knowing where it's safe. Now I must repeat myself. What are you running from?, I can help you out if it's something dangerous." He lowered himself to the Cubone's level and looked him in the eyes, in a very serious manner. "If your lost, I can help you back to your home"
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:11 am

Rouge looked up at the Pokemon, backing up slowly as fear slowly filled him again.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Strike sensed the Cubone's fear and tried to losen up a bit. He put on a more friendly smile, an reached to the Cubone, offering a handshake. "I'm Strike. Local wanderer, and caretaker. What's your name?" He asked in a far less serious tone.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Rouge was still backing up, too overcome with fear to speak or sense the more friendly demeanor. His grip on his club tightened as strike's hand came towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:21 pm

Strike pulled back his hand, and accidently ended up showing off his arm blades. "I'm not going to hurt you. You have my word." He sat down with his legs crossed, and with his shoulders relaxed. "If you don't want me to be here, just say so and I will leave you alone. Just know that I am willing to help" Strike said, looking at the skull Rouge was wearing.
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Rouge was still walking backward and felt a stone under his foot, the moment his other foot left the ground he fell back, sending the loose rock flying in front of him. His Garchomp skull nearly came off the moment he hit the ground
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Strike sighed. "So I suppose you don't need any help. I have a bit of a routine, so I might walk by every so often. Just know that if you ever get in trouble to call out, okay?." Strike said and placed a small bag of berries in front of Rouge. "You can keep these."
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Rouge did not move from his location, not did he make any signs he had heard strike, he only laid there.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Strike shrugged and got up. "Anyway, I will be off. Might be back in the area sometime soon. Just make sure not to get into trouble." Strike said, before teleporting away from the location.

End of RP for now at least xD
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Rouge had been knocked out from that slip, the back of his head had connected with a particularly hard rock, he laid there for hours unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:02 am

(Aw, I feel so bad for him D:)
Back to top Go down
cloudchaser

cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 am

(it's not so bad, the my first that was to have a pool of blood form)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance   Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rouge Bone, An (un)graceful entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Mt. Ishi-
Jump to: