Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Quest for safety Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Quest for safety Vote_lcapQuest for safety Voting_barQuest for safety Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Quest for safety

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Gaffey walked for a bit, and ended up in the town center which was strangely deserted from the horrors. A Audino was watering the flowers outside her shop and flipped a sign on her door to "Open"

She took a blank sheet out of her backpack and placed it over a sign that said "Berry Shop", and painted "It's safe inside" on it.

Her ears twitched and she turned around with a pale face
"Eep!" She exclaimed and ran inside at a rather impressive speed.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Gaffey quickly rushed to the door when he saw someone else who wasnt infected he was filled with joy. Gaffey knocked on the door "dont worry im not one of them nor am I bitten and im not planning on harming you , now do you need any help?" He asked worried this pokemon would be like the glaceon bitten.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:23 pm

The Audino sighed in relief "Yes, please come inside" She said and motioned towards the door.

Super short. Sowwy xD
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Gaffey opened the door and walked inside closeing it behind him "So it's safe? Are you bitten? please tell me no, i do not want to see anyone else become one than attack me." he than looked aroudn the shop i like the set up anyway also my name is Gaffey if you wanetd to know."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:58 pm

The Audino let out a small gasp "N-no, nobody is bit...I do have someone that is badly hurt though. Are you bitten?, if so I will do my best to treat it but...It might not end well." She said looking down at the ground with sad eyes.

"Oh, how rude of me, I'm Cherrie. The reason why it's safe is because of the guy that's hurt...He has been doing a good job keeping the entire block safe"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:06 pm

"Oh i see...well i'm not bitten cherrie i actually got back from a house with a glaceon....i was to late sadly and couldn't do anything to help her...." he sighed "Than a vulpix came in and wouldn't accept that she had turned and in the end i couldn't do anythign for him or her." he than looked around at the shop again "Well anyways you won't have to deal with me long i am actually on my way to my team base you see i'm a rescue team member." just then a small knock was heard on the door followed by a sqeaky voice asking if it could come in.

Other Side Of The Door
Tau was on the outsdie of the door hurridly knocking on the door trying to get in he was o nthe verge of tears from fear of the zombies everywhere he quickly kept rapidly knocking on the door. "Help! Help! Let me in!" he sqeaked trying his best to get someoen that wasn't a zombies attention.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Cherry (yes, I messed up the last post xD) calmly opened the door for the little Tau, and poked her head inside "I-I think you need to get out here and get rid of the things..." A tall green pokemon emerged from the door, covered in bandages, and walked with a slight limp. He entered a stylish pose and shouted. "Psychic Impact!" The one zombie that followed was instantly K.O'ed from the impact and flew backwards. The guy shivered a bit, and looked at Gaffey. "Can you finish it off?, my stitches broke..."

Meanwhile Cherry looked at the young Tau and checked him briefly "Are you hurt?, did they bite you?" She said in a slightly worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Gaffey simply nodded for he did not need to be asked twice he picked up a near by large rock with strength and threw it straight down at the zombie head, he now felt as if it was hisx duty to kill these things for they were no longer pokemon but now creatures that wanted to hurt other pokemon.

Tau

Tau Shook his head quickly "N-no i wasn't bitten though i am scared...they...i..i jsut don't want to go abck out there!" he said burstign into tears hugging up against Cherry for comfrot the one thign he needed more than anythign in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:39 pm

The Gallade motioned for Gaffey to come inside as he limped through the door.

Cherry hugged Tau tightly
"It's ok, it's safe here"  When the Gallade walked in, he flopped on a couch. "Cherry...I messed up" He motioned to his stitches and Cherry rolled her eyes. "It's good that I sew, or this would have been a lot more painful for you"

"Anyway, where did you two come from?."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 pm

"I came from a house pretty far from here but not that much there was this Glaceon and Vulpix there i tried to help the glaceon but she turned and then this vulpix wouldn't accept it so i tried to protect us both but he attacked me so i gave up on him and if you want to know where this blood came from i killed a zombie Psyduck. But before i even knew of this all i was at my team base when i decided to check on the town don't know if it's good or abd i did."

Tau

Tau held onto Cherry not wanting to speak before he finally spoke, "I actually was looking for my parents and decided to come here to see if they were here...ive been looking for them even before this outbreak happened.....but now i'm sure they are dead....shame i will never get to even see ym own parents faces..."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

The Gallade leaned back and grunted on occasion from needle pokes. "Your in luck, this is about the one place here that isn't filled to the brim with those things. I do believe that some are still okay, but the rescue bases are the ones that got hit the hardest. If I remember right, the place with the Vulpix and Glaceon is a rescue base. The poor girl probably tried to help one of these things before getting hurt by them. He sighed and looked at the two. "My name is Strike, got it for being a punchy child. The Audino helped me after a house collapsed on top of me, and I have been guarding this shop for two days now"  It had been going on for two days now?, it just reached this town a few hours ago it seems.

Cherry grabbed Tau's claw
"If you are going to stay here...Then I guess you would need a room. I got a guest room free since Strike uses the couch. I don't know what to do about you though, Gaffey. The best I can offer is to sleep on either the soft chair, or table."
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Gaffey shook his head "No i have no tiem for rest i have to go to my base it is in a tree so can't be hit from the ground and the only way in is through the door which is made out of the tree itself only my fellow teammates can enter and i locked it on my way out makeing sure no one was in there. If anywhere is safe it's my base we have plenty of defenses so that is the main place i would stay in this situation and in any case oen did get in we have ziplines that lead to smaller tree bases so we can get otu of there quick."

Tau

"T-thanks.....i never got your name....i'm Tau!" He said with a slight smile "and really you have no need to pamper me i can sleep on the floor....also i don't like sleeping alone....thats why i never sleep i left my stuffed muffin Jumbo Muffin out there....thats the only thing that alows me to sleep..." he said with a sigh missing his fluffy companion Jumbo Muffin
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Strike sighed. "Look, I know you have a relatively safe place, but nowhere is really safe. I would go with you to see if it's as safe as you say, but I can't leave Cherry, or the kid. If you can make it there, and see if it's safer, then we could move there. But beware...Bug pokemon, and flying types like trees...Since you are a fire type, you should be able to handle those, just stay safe." He gave a small nod, and drank some water.

Cherry grabbed a small plushie that resembled a bear pokemon of sorts
"I'm Cherry, and I know this plushie isn't the same...But he is a sweetie I assure you. That Gallade is Strike, he can use psychic powers to do small tricks" She said and strike sat up. "Way to sell me out Cherry"
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Gaffey sighed "Well i am not giving up on my base i know it just know it is safei  feel it in my gut that it's alright and if it's not i can handle it" he than walked to the door but not before waving his hand bye "I will be back with news that my base is safe and you can assure yourself i will be back i have no doubt i will be" he said with confidence that filled his voice to the tip top." he than walked out the door

Tau

Tau giggled a bit a cute childish giggle "He can do magics? Show me! Show me!" he said takeing the small bear plushie laying down snuggling up close to it as if his life depended on it. "Thank you cheery ill never forget this" he said with a small innocent smile. He than looked up to strike so what magic tricks can you do Mister Strike?" than the Tau looked towards Gaffey who was leaving and quickly rushed to his side the plushie on his back "As a adventurer and a helper of those who need it i will follow you to your base."

Gaffey

Gaffey looked down at the small Aron "No it's far to dangerous for you out there and you would only slow me down....sorry little one but this is my duty not yours." he put the aron back inside and walked back out shutting the door behind him. Gaffey than quickly took off to the direction of his base wasteing no time with anythign except getting there "It's safe" he mumbled to himself "It jsut has to be" he decided to climb up a tree for if anything tried to harm him it would be hard for he knew these tree's liek the back of his hand.

Tau

Tau sighed and walked back to Cherry laying down on the ground still hugging the plushie "Why wouldn't he allow me to help? Why can't we help the monferno? Is he bad?" Tau asked in question. He looked down at the ground "Am i too weak to help him?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:56 pm

"He just doesn't want you to get hurt if he gets into trouble dear." Cherry said to comfort Tau, and gave him are small pat on the back.

Strike whistled to get their attention, as he levitated some water, and shaped it like a butterfree and made it fly around Tau's head.

Meanwhile on Gaffey's end

Gaffey made it pretty far without any encounters, but his luck ran out. He saw a horde of at least Fifty zompokemon, walking around randomly within the block. He wasn't sure what he could do. He could try to enter a building and make it to the roof somehow, or try to walk around the horde. One of the pokemon was especially huge.
Back to top Go down
Uriah

Uriah

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Tau's sadness quickly disappeared as he looked up aat the floating butterfree that was now flying around his head. He decided to give chase after the butterfree running this way and that way still giggling as he did he jumped up and down trying to get it.

Gaffey

Gaffey looked at the massize horde of zombies that was right in front of him and growled to himself, why did it have to be 50 of them? why not 10 or 5 at the most. He quickly studied his surroundings. "I could climb a building, make it to the roof and find away over them or i could sneak around them." Gaffey being well Gaffey decided that another option was to be in order. He picked up a boulder useing strength and charged at the zombies hope to make it to the other side with this option and if not there was always plan B.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:07 am

Tau managed to catch the butterfree and it turned into fluid again. "You caught it. Congrats" Strike said in at least an attempt to sound like he was impressed.

Meanwhile...

Gaffey noticed that he couldn't run very fast with this boulder. After running over the first couple of zombies he noticed that the force needed to push through them all was way more than he could handle. The large zompokemon put a claw on the boulder and pushed Gaffey back. It was...a Tyranitar!.

It used rock smash and punched Gaffey through the rock three meters backwards into the ground. Gaffey could definitely feel a tooth or two coming lose there. The horde was alerted and slowly limped towards Gaffey.

Sowwy ono
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest for safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for safety   Quest for safety Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest for safety
Page 1 of 1