Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A quest for improvement Vote_lcapA quest for improvement Voting_barA quest for improvement Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A quest for improvement Vote_lcapA quest for improvement Voting_barA quest for improvement Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A quest for improvement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A quest for improvement Empty
PostSubject: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:02 am

Strike entered the fields, being immediately challenged to a battle. The burly Machoke, flexed his muscles, and geared up for combat. He then charged Strike, but Strike being the fast guy he is, hit him with a Zen Headbutt in a flash, making him fly backwards, and making him flinch. Strike jumped over to him, pushing his head against the a wall (which are just randomly placed in this area to make fighting more fun), and Headbutted him through the thick stone, leaving the burly pokemon fainted on the ground. Strike knew that he had to get a lot stronger, so he kept an eye open for challengers. He jumped up on a randomly placed pillar, and waited for someone to request a match.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Strike saw this pokemon coming. He came roaring at him, and had already caused a lot of trouble in the background before reaching him. He recognized him...It was Bill!. He sighed as he could see that Bill was getting out of control, and teleported out of reach before shouting "HI BILL!, WHAT'S UP?!" He asked, hoping that maybe it would get through his thick skull xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Strike chuckled a bit. "I can understand why you wo- two seconds." Strike zen headbutted a Mankey that decided it wanted to be rude, sending him flying away. "Ow, my head is starting to hurt from doing that. Anyway, I can understand why you'd think that. I am part fighting, so it only makes sense really" Strike stretched a bit. Feeling like he would need to be ready for anything. "I'm actually having a kid. The egg is already out too, so it's just a matter of time now before I get a lot more busy. I need to get stronger though...I can't get away with barely fending off people forever" He clenched his fist a bit, and a large thud was heard in the background from the Mankey hitting the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Strike chuckled to himself. "A nice girl named Lilian. I don't know if you have met her before, but she is a cutie" Strike nodded, and cracked his knuckles "Sure" He waited for a couple of seconds. Walking a bit away from Bill to make it more even. Yelling "GO" he got uncomfortably close, and attacked mercilessly. (Strike used close combat!)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Strike cringed a bit when he felt the shadow claw hit him. He used the fact that he was this close to Bill now to his advantage, and Zen Headbutted him up close, jumping backwards after performing the attack. "Misses?, god I haven't even thought of marriage yet..." He spent a couple of nano seconds thinking about it before realizing that he should focus.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Strike shrugged, and decided that he had enough of fighting. "I don't actually know why it hasn't been brought up yet. I guess we were busy with other things. I for one was trying to avoid getting killed by her dad. Went well though, he just needed to know that it wasn't a one night stand, and it was love" Strike laughed a bit, knowing that he almost met his end that one day.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 am

Strike sensed a distinct lack of fighting types...He thought for a few seconds and realized that maybe that Mankey wasn't too happy with being headbutted...He feared for a second that either it evolved, or it had friends. "Hhmn, this could be bad"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:29 am

Strike didn't waste time and ran towards the Conkeldurr, and gave him a flying Zen Headbutt (Jumping towards him and headbutting him on impact. No difference in damage really xD) Causing the Conkledurr to groan before hitting Strike over the head with his concrete pillars. "Ow!, you cheeky little jerk" The Conkeldurr didn't like being called "little" and tried to smack him again, but was cut off by Bill's Shadow Claw across the face, making him drop a pillar, and rub his face a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 am

Strike rubbing the top of his head before Zen Headbutting the Conkeldurr that was down's head into the ground, knocking him out. "I'm fine. I'm used to it these days" He sat on the Conkeldurr, and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:49 am

"It's on it's way. It's been out for a while now, it's only a matter of time really." He heard the Conkeldurr groan, and hit it to knock it out again "It's going really fast honestly, but I can handle it...I think" Strike had absolutely no idea what to even expect. He had barely seen a child do anything but cry and soil itself. xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 am

Strike's pupils shrunk. "Like...Marriage?. I thought about it, but what if she says no?" Anyone could have told him that it was very unlikely, but of course a paranoid mind would focus on the negative first in this case. He started rubbing his arm blades nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 am

"Okay...I will try...Hhmn, I need a nice piece of jewelry, but I really don't have much in the way of money. Maybe I can find a stone out in the wild, deep within Dragon's Cave probably" He thought of that place since dragons had a habit of liking shiny things.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:43 am

"Deal!" Strike said, and offered a handshake (which I seem to do with almost every OC I have for some reason). "Hhmn...I should bring at least what I have in case they'd prefer a trade." He didn't know what to expect, so he decided to prepare for everything.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Strike's arm was caught and then pulled with incredible force. He thought about mentioning that he could teleport, but remembered that he had no clue where Bill lived. When they finally arrived, Strike was just glad to be released from Bill's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Strike caught the gem, and held it tight. "Gotcha. Now I just need someone to add some jewelry to this treat" He said, wanting to make it into a ring. it was a nice and small gem so it was perfect!

(sorry for the shorty)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Strike saw Lilian, and quickly shoved the gem in his bag. Doing a brief meditation, he relaxed his body and his feelings. He walked up and kissed Lilian before turning to Dodgeball. "Yes, I do know her." He thought for a couple of seconds before thinking of an answer. "Well Lilian. Bill wanted to show me around in this place. It's pretty nice honestly. Which reminds me, I really need a house..." Strike sighed. He knew he couldn't live outside forever if he was going to get a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 am

Strike got a chill down his spine, but tried to shake it off. "A-anyway. It's nice to see you, but I really need to get going. Love ya!" He teleported away from the area very quickly. He decided that he'd rather look suspicious, than stay there long enough for her to question him xD
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:21 am

Strike stood still. Checking the group for Lilian, before sighing in relief. "Sorry for disappearing like that. I wouldn't be able to answer her questions if she doubted me." He said, and leaned up against the wall, a bit more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:17 am

"True, let's get started. Bill you seem to know a lot about stones. Where would we need to go to get this fancy little thing placed inside of something equally pretty?" He asked, half tempted to join the brawl.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:32 am

Strike rolled his eyes. "Jeeze, no need to be so hostile pal. I'm just hanging out with my friend Bill trying to get a stone fixed into a ring for a proposal. Besides, just because we are on different teams, doesn't mean that we are enemies really. Not even rivals." Strike commented with his arms crossed. Not sure if Rancor knew he was part of another team, but he didn't appreciate being called suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:29 pm

"That's the plan, but don't tell Lilian, ok?" He asked Dodgeball, not wanting to have his surprise ruined. He stretched a bit to recover from teleporting earlier.

(Sorry for the shorty)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:39 am

Strike nodded and followed Bill and Dodgeball.

(Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quest for improvement   A quest for improvement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quest for improvement
Page 1 of 1