Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
New Year of School - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew Year of School - Page 2 Voting_barNew Year of School - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
New Year of School - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew Year of School - Page 2 Voting_barNew Year of School - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

New Year of School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:49 am

Ryth waved her goodbye and smiled. "She's so nice, I hope she doesn't have anymore problems." He said as he ate one of the gummies. "Wow these taste great." He then looked at the time and sighed. "So what classes are you guys taking?" He said curiously as he turned to face the group.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 pm

"Well, I am going to art class next. Going to make a clay figure of some sort of weird thing. Nothing interesting on my end. What about yourself?." She asked, twirling her hair a bit to keep her hands busy.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:12 pm

(Chu may skip me :3)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:26 pm

"Sure!" she said before giving Lilian a high five. "I think I might as well go now actually. It's only two minutes until the bell rings." She said, and pointed at her wrist Watch.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:41 pm

Ryth sighed and went towards class. "Yes, I have a drawing class... so i'll see you guys later then..." Lazily he floated toward his class room and quickly picked out a chair to sit at. Now was the time he sat waiting for class to end. He liked this class though. It was his favorite.

(Sarah don't skip me to XD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Sooooorry!. It was a brainfart!

Is this RP done for now? :D
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:46 pm

(I guess so... Someone make a thread for after the school day is over...?)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 am

Okie, thanks Hyper-Kun ^o^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year of School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: