Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
New Year of School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
New Year of School Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
New Year of School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
New Year of School Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
New Year of School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
New Year of School Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
New Year of School Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
New Year of School Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
New Year of School Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
New Year of School Vote_lcapNew Year of School Voting_barNew Year of School Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
New Year of School Vote_lcapNew Year of School Voting_barNew Year of School Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

New Year of School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Ryth leaned against the wall of the school waiting. He knew one of his friends would be there any minute. Glad that they had classes together he looked around the school. The darkness kept waving around his head as he stared. Closing his eyes he rested against the wall while he waited. Ready to start the new year yet a little sad about more school.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Snowflake was walking along excited to finally start school again when she saw the first person at her new school. She walked up to Ryth and waved "Hi, I'm Snowflake, nice to meet you. She said as she offered a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Ryth nodded and shook her hand. "I am Ryth, its nice to meet you to." When the hand shake stopped he looked over noticing the other pokemon hitting the wall. Slightly annoyed but keeping relaxed he waved at him. "Uh hi there, you ok? You hit your head pretty hard." Ryth looked him up and down seeing if he needed the school nurse or not.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:42 am

Snowflake gave them both a big smile and offered Bill a handshake too. "Hi, Snowflake's the name" She looked around briefly. "Why are you in such a hurry bud?" She commented on his little stunt, before changing the music on her ipod.

A shorty I know xD
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Ryth smirked and fell through the wall he was leaning and against and his head popped out of the wall next to Bill. "Healthy or not I can float through things... Its really fun." Ryth laughed slightly before floating in front of them with his legs crossed. "Ready for the new school year? I have't exactly been to excited for it but eh."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Snowflake blew some air into her hand and it created a tiny sculpture of a ballerina dancer "I can do that, but it doesn't beat dropping through walls" She said followed by a small chuckle.

She then sat down next to the guys and tossed her tiny figure over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:09 pm

"I'm ok with school... I pass with B's mostly. I prefer being at home or with my friends... Away from bullies there anyway... How early are we...?" Ryth asked changing the subject and looking for the schools clock. "It looks like we're really early um... what do you guys want to do until school really starts?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Snowflake pulled out a small gaming console.  "Play video games, and maybe eat my lunch early" She smiled widely and started playing something not unlike Mario.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:05 pm

"Eh ok... well... Guess I'll just sit her and wait... Not much else to do until after school." He sighed and thought for a minute on what he should do next. He really didn't like school and prayed for the day he'd be out of it. He wondered what he would do and the future, going off into deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:13 am

"What are you guys going to do after school?. I will probably go home and play video games all day" Snowflake said and giggled a bit "That going outside stuff was never really a thing I felt like doing. Besides, the princess isn't going to save herself." She said with a grin and focused on the game again.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Ryth sat thinking about his own plans. "I don't know... I don't usually have much going on... Maybe I'll hang out with friends or something..." He thought to himself different ideas trying to come up with something to pass his time. He would usually be with himself at home watching tv or playing games. He wondered if his friends would come over. If they did his time was usually more fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 am

(Skip my turn in this one. I got nothing for whatever reason. It has been the bane of my morning 0.0 )
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 am

Lulu peeked around the corner slightly as she stared at the slowly growing group, she had just come to this school and one of the first things she had noticed was the fact she seemed the weakest person at this school not to mention the smallest.

She griped the box she was holding more closely to her chest, inside this box dozens of every color of gummi you could think of were there. Blue, yellow,green,purple she had spend the last day or so making them all in hopes of making friends...but now she wasn't so sure.

With a sigh she went back to hiding just around the corner and stared sadly at the box. Suddenly it was snatched out of her grasp. "Well well well whats this,a gift? For us?" Said a voice. Looking up Lulu froze in fear, in front of her stood a Machop and a Mankey both wearing cruel looking grins as Lulu could only look on in fear her small form started to tremble.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 am

Ryth perked his head up hearing the commotion and went over to find out what was going on. Noticing what the Mankey did he looked a little angry. "I would suggest that you give that back to her..." He said as he thought of what to do with the bully. He never liked bullies, they were really the scum of the earth to Ryth.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Snowflake put her game in her backpack and cracked her knuckles. "Ahem, unless you want trouble, I suggest you walk on your merry way right now." She put on some Black gloves that exposed her fingers. "We are out of your league."
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Lulu was shocked,she watched as the bullies looked at each other nervously nodding together as they throw the box into the air and started to run away clearly outnumbered. Lulu snapped out of her shocked state when she saw her box flying through the air and scrambled to catch it. The ribbon on it was untied so if it hit the floor its contents would fall all over the floor.She couldn't let the last twelve hours of hard work go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Ryth noticed and box falling and quickly floated under it and caught it. He then handed it to the new pokemon and happily. "I believe this is yours?" He said before looking her up and down. "I haven't seen you here before... you must be a new student! Sorry that the first day had to go like this but... we'll stick up for you if any bullies come back for you. Don't worry about them ok?" He said trying to reassure her the school isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:17 am

Snowflake sighed in relief, and placed a hand Lulu's shoulder. "Why are you carrying gummies around?. Oh, where is my manners, I'm Snowflake." She said and offered a handshake.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Lulu could normally not look up to meet their eyes but this time she forced her self to look up as she took the box and held it tight to her chest. "T-Thank you" She squeaks out her voice soft and gentle before looking down at her box."I'm Lulu.." She says a little blush on her cheeks. She looks down at the box clutched tightly to her chest as she debated on telling the reason she had it.

"I though I c-could share s-some.." She says her blush darkening at the idea of such a stupid thing.
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 am

Ryth smiled slowly floating into a standing position. "I'm guessing you made all these yourself then? That's pretty nice of you. I'm guessing your trying to make a good first impression." He said smiling at her. Gently leaning next to her and patting her on the back. "Oh uh... I'm Ryth by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you." Smiling as he talked, a calming tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 am

"I love gummies!. I could eat dosens of th-" She was caught off by Lilian suddenly teleporting in front of her. "Hi!, who are you?. I'm Snowflake, wanna hang out?" She asked fairly quickly to the new person in the group.

(I love hyper active hello be my friend kinda stuff xD)
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Lulu tensed up at his touch and gave a squeak as she looked down nodding her courage final running dry. She looked up at Bill from the corner of her eye and opened the box nodding showing a large amount of gummis of every color, having worked hours to make just one color "T-Take as many a-as you want.."
Back to top Go down
Ryth Lunar Knight

Ryth Lunar Knight

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Ryth stared at her for a minute and thought. "So are we just a group of friends now? I wouldn't mind hanging out if we are..." He said sighing and shrugging. Noticing the new person in front them he waved. "Oh hi there... uh i'm Ryth if you didn't hear me a second ago..."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:57 pm

"Relax Teddy. He won't take them without permission from you." Her face got a big grin and then she got a giggle fit. "I mean, even if he is strong, he is still horribly outnumbered. Though he seems like a sweetheart." Snowflake said, smiling at Bill.

(Really derpy today, don't judge me xD)
Back to top Go down
SweetDreams

SweetDreams

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Lulu handed out colored gummis to each of them, ones that matched their types best. While she does this a tall and kindly looking kangaskhan rounded corner and gave a sigh of relief. "There you are Lullaby! Come on theirs still some paper work we have to do" Lulu blushes at the use of her full name "O-Okay mom...I'll be right there.." She turned to the group still blushing and bows to them. "Thank you..for h-helping me.." She says and with a small wave turns and walks down the hall somehow looking even smaller besides the much taller Parent Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Year of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year of School   New Year of School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year of School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: