Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Iunno - Page 2 Vote_lcapIunno - Page 2 Voting_barIunno - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Iunno

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:52 am

Sable whistled in the silence, but eventually stopped walking, glancing around. "Wait... Which exit are you heading for?" he asked, realising they had kind of gone in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Sable sighed, rolling his eyes and turning around. "Just had to be the furthest one, ay." he chuckled, proceeding to start walking at a brisk pace again.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:04 am

Sable whistled a jaunty tune, but stopped abruptly when he saw Zenthon jump. Confused, he turned to look at him, and heard the leaves rustle. He didn't react, but noted that for later. Just in case. "What's got your tails in a knot?" he teased, smiling cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Sable had the tiniest time to react before he was slammed into from behind. He gasped in shock and need for air, the attack having both winded him and sent him sailing through the air to land on his paws, skidding to a stop in front of a tree. "Ow." he winced, touching his side gingerly with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Sable nodded, a look of pain on his face. Even so, he stood up straight and sunk into a defensive stance almost by instinct, and sent a psychic wave that hit the breloom almost full on, confusing it. He panted with the effort, shaking a little as he tried to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Sable felt his knees buckle, but grit his teeth and forced himself to get back up, prepared for anything now. He was unsure if the breloom was knocked out just yet and he didn't want to be caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Sable sighed, trying to draw on his last reserves of energy before opening his eyes, attacking and missing before rounding again, slamming into the breloom from behind. (feint attack). He staggered from the force, and felt his legs quiver.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:00 pm

Sable facepawed. Stupid stupid stupid! Of all the moves you could have used... his inner voice reprimanded, but he was quick to counter it. Mentally, of course. What do you mean? It was the only one I could have actually done at the point! he growled to himself, before snapping out of his reverie and barely just stepping out of the way before a huge fireblast whipped right past him. He turned back around to see that the Breloom was looking as cooked as Sunday roast, and was all charred and black as it lay there. Relaxing, Sable collapsed to the ground, exhausted and in agony. "Lemme sleep... Just for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:51 am

Sable yawned. "No... You... You get home, I'll... manage." he said, yawning and stretching before freezing up, gasping in pain. "Should not... have stretched..." he trailed off, already fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Sable hadn't really drifted off to dreamland just yet, but was super close. "Wha.... Why you picking me up?" he asked, gasping in pain a little when he felt his ribs jolt. "Ow..." he mumbled, wriggling a little bit which only made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:31 am

Sable's eyes opened rapidly, and he quickly rolled off of Zenthon's back, hissing as his stomach hit the ground. "No. No hospital." he growled, crawling away into a nearby bush and hiding.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:57 am

Sable wriggled helplessly, flailing a little. "But I hate. Hospitals." he complained, proceeding to try to worm his way out of the situation even though it was causing him great pain.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:19 am

Sable sighed, accepting his fate. "Don't blame me if I start screaming." he said quietly, voice dropping as he began to feel more and more uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:32 am

Sable growled, fur bristling. "I'm not a cub! And excuse me, this is a male carrying me here! We are NOT related by blood!" he snapped, his pain and the imminent inescapable horror of hospitals putting him on a vicious edge.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 am

Sable tried to stand up on his own to prove his point, but just collapsed, curling up in pain. "Ow..." he mumbled, everything looking a little bit hazy as he touched his rib cage. It was really squishy, and he could feel something really pointy there. "What... Blood?" he murmured, glancing at his paw which was now wet.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:46 am

Sable still had enough sense to know what was going on. "What? No! No hospital!" he argued weakly, struggling to get out of her grasp. As soon as the red cross came into view, he closed his eyes and began to breathe heavily. "No. Please." he begged, opening his eyes and letting his ears flop back onto his head.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:59 am

Sable huffed, his breathing getting shallow. He coughed a little, tasting blood, but deciding not to mention it. "I think... I may have broken something." by now, the pain was already just a background emotion. He was used to it. "Heh. He can... Still run, even with a broken... Leg."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:13 am

Sable whimpered as he was carried away. He was carted into a small room where he was laid on the bed, and a doctor quickly came in and looked him over. He prodded here and there, causing Sable to his in pain and curl up a little. He was then quickly rushed to the x-ray room, where he was passed through a machine full of beeping buttons and flashing lights. He began to panic, and was given a dose of anesthetic, knocking him out so they could put him through the x-ray safely. The results weren't good, but could be worse - he had broken a rib.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:32 am

(TIME SKIP! I hope you are okay with this XD)

Sable's eyes flickered open. He stared groggily at the ceiling as it slowly shifted back into focus. He smiled, the painkillers leaving him on a bit of a high. When he finally had the energy to sit up, he found that he had been bandaged from behind his front paws to his waist. "Huh." he mumbled, coughing slightly as he realised just how dry his throat was. A nurse rushed in, giving him a glass of water, and imploring he get some rest before leaving. He gratefully drank it, feeling it soothe his rough throat.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Sable prodded at the bandages, amazed that he wasn't in pain. Well, not in extreme pain. A rib snap still hurt. He sighed, dropping to the ground and sliding out of bed. For one crazy second, he though his paws would not be able to sustain him correctly, but he managed in the end, gently, ever so gently, taking it one step at a time. He made it out the door, and began to wander down the corridor when a doctor came round, chatting with the nurse who was next to him. Sable rolled his eyes, until the doctor spotted him and hurried over. "Mister! You should be back in bed!" Sable shook his head.

"No way am I going back in that hell hole." he growled, trying to push past only to fall flat on his face. "Have you seen... A ninetales?" he asked, as they carried him away. The doctor responded with a curt nod, explaining that he was still in surgery. Sable's eyes widened. Man, he must be real jacked up.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Sable was sleeping when the nurse came in, and when she told him he could leave his heart leapt with joy, but he kept it contained until she left. Then he took the chance to literally spring out of bed, stretching and breathing in the fresh air, before feeling something twang in his chest. "Ergh. Shouldn't stretch just yet, I reckon." he mumbled to no-one in particular, before heading out and sidling up to the front counter. "Hey, do you know which room a ninetales is in?"

"Ember, Magma, Inferno, Lilitres or Zenthon?" the nurse drawled.

"Uh... Zenthon." Sable answered, amazed that there were that many ninetales.

"Room 29, second floor, first door on the right."

"Thanks." he replied, hurrying to the lift and pressing the button, anxiously tapping his foot as he waited for the ride to see his friend.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Sable smiled at his friend, unable to contain the goofy grin that spread across his face. "'Course!" he exclaimed, walking over to his buddy. "I was way less banged up than you were, buddy." he joked, before gesturing to the barely noticeable bump on his chest. "Not without scars though."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:28 am

Sable just laughed, holding out a paw for the other to bump. "It's okay. Ladies dig scars." he said suggestively, winking in Zenthon's direction before bursting out in laughter again, this time practically doubling over with tears in his eyes. "Oh! Just kidding. Ow, I'm laughing so hard it hurts!" he exclaimed between giggles, straightening out eventually and flicking a tear out of his eye. "Ohhh... Well. I think the drugs they shot in me are still in my system. I haven't been this happy in ages!"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:46 am

Sable chuckled, flopping down on the chair with a sigh, leaning forward and swinging his back legs backwards and forwards. "So. How long they gonna keep you here?" he asked, head tilting slightly and ears flopping.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:25 am

Sable stuck out a tongue, pulling a grimace. "Ew. I don't think I could stay here this long." he sighed, leaning back to avoid the head pat. "No! No! i don't do head pats!" he exclaimed, batting at Zenthon's paw. "So, any friends or relatives or whatever you're expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iunno   Iunno - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iunno
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: