Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Vote_lcapAccidentally skipping class - Page 2 Voting_barAccidentally skipping class - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Vote_lcapAccidentally skipping class - Page 2 Voting_barAccidentally skipping class - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Accidentally skipping class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 am

Strike shrugged a bit. "I'm just blabbering stuff that wiser people have told me. It makes sense and is a generally good idea to follow. Worth repeating too~" Strike explained not feeling like a wise guy in the end.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:22 am

Sage smiled, and sighed, leaning back and digging his hands into the cool, soft grass beneath him. "Well, at least... You have enough sense... to follow it." So many times had Sage seen good advice go to waste on feeble minds.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:23 am

"Well, I don't know why anyone wouldn't follow good advice. I mean it's not like it isn't true" He said chuckling a bit. "Just live and learn really"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Sage nodded, lying down with a yawn before checking his watch. "Aw dang it. Almost time for next class. I should have... slept some." he sighed, rubbing his eyes and trying really hard to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:10 am

Strike shrugged. "You weren't supposed to sleep now anyway. See it as motivation to keep track of time next time." Strike's phone started beeping. "Darn, gym...Dodgeball....oh god dodgeball"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:16 am

Sage grimaced, pulling out his iphone and shaking his head. "It's okay man. Pe... sucks." he said, before he brightened when he saw what he had next. "Aw sweet! I have Biology."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:19 am

"Like Biology? Because of the subject or the people present?" He asked with a smile, mildly curious.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Sage shuddered. "Not the people. The subject." he said with a smile. Being a grass type, he loved that he could learn so much and be so close to nature in that subject.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:11 am

Strike smiled. "With that enthusiasm, you should probably go camping with some friends sometime."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:26 am

Sage smiled at the idea, but shook his head sadly. "Again, no friends." he reinforced, seemingly not upset about it though.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Strike shrugged. "Maybe I could go with you. Probably going to try and force some of my friends with me though" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Sage shrugged. "Sure. Sounds fun." he chuckled, happy that he had at least one friend he could rely on in this school.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:22 am

"Who knows. I might be able to lure my fiance to join the trip as well. I think I have a way to get most of my friends with me." He said, slowly starting to plan how he'd make his friends want to join.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:47 am

Sage crinkled his nose. "Not too many people." he said, his social awkwardness and anxiety beginning to kick in. He'd rather be alone than be with too many people he didn't actually know - his worst fear is being surrounded by strangers.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:51 am

Strike chuckled. "Alright, I will only try to get two friends to join in."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:22 am

The relief that flooded Sage was visible from the outside. He relaxed a lot, and he let out a short, particularly quiet exhale. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Strike yawned a bit. "How about on Saturday? It would be easiest to make it fit people's schedule"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:17 pm

Sage mentally ran through his schedule and his weekend plans, checking to see if anything was going to come up. Normally, he would be spending the day in the park, sleeping... But he could always do that when they were camping. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:16 am

"Alrighty then. I will pick you and the others up at the park if that's okay. It's a good spot that everyone can easily access."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:32 am

Sage smiled. "Okay. I spend... A lot of time there anyway." he said, glancing at his watch absentmindedly again as he realised that he should probably be getting to his next class... Unless he wanted to miss that too. "Look for me in the trees." he said, getting up and dusting himself off.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 am

"Alrighty!"

(End of RP huggles =u= )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidentally skipping class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: