Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Accidentally skipping class Vote_lcapAccidentally skipping class Voting_barAccidentally skipping class Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Accidentally skipping class Vote_lcapAccidentally skipping class Voting_barAccidentally skipping class Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Accidentally skipping class

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

Accidentally skipping class Empty
PostSubject: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:17 am

Sage yawned sleepily, hazel eyes fluttering open to the sight of the warm sun in a cloudless blue sky. A sleepy smile on his face, he rolled over onto his back, which is a pretty big accomplishment since he was plonked halfway up a tree. Stretching slightly, he let one arm dangle over the branch, the other draped across his stomach. He whistled softly to himself, tail drifting in the breeze before he yawned again. Lifting his wrist, he checked the time... Only to realise he'd slept way into his next period. "Shoot." he mumbled, sitting up and ruffling his endlessly untameable hair. Realising there was no reason to bother now anyway, he flopped back down with a sigh. Not like anyone's going to notice.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:53 am

Strike walked by, not having anything to do at the time, before he noticed Sage. He was pretty sure he was supposed to be somewhere else, but decided not to think about it. He liked his way of thinking. Sleeping on the grass is nice as long as bugs don't bother you, and luckily this school wasn't known for being a heaven for bugs (except bug types of course). He teleported onto the ground next to Sage, relaxing. "Aaahh. This is nice." He said, half yawning.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:49 am

Sage smiled, eyes still closed. "Yep." he mumbled, before realising someone was actually talking to him. Eyes springing open, he looked to his left to see a boy suddenly appear and lie down next to him, and sat up a little before shuffling away a little bit. He was a little bit too lose for comfort, and Sage got uncomfortable very easily. He waited to see how this boy would act before he decided whether or not to leave or not.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:45 am

Strike lazily looked over at Sage. "Hi, I'm Strike. You might have heard of me as the guy that had a happy accident." He finally coped with the thought that he was going to be a dad. He thought that since a lot of people in the school liked to tease him with it, maybe Sage would have heard of him. He would prefer that one to be recognized, rather than the one that keeps getting hit by things.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:53 am

Sage smiled, waving slightly. "Sage." he said softly, before frowning and shaking his head. "Can't... Say I have." he said, biting his lip as he realised that that was probably because he had never actually spoken to many pokemon, and they all tended to not speak to him. In fact, they barely noticed him at all, now that he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 am

Strike chuckled a bit. "Great, a nice change of pace" He stroked the swords on his sides side and sighed. "So what do you think about when your just out here relaxing?. I personally tend to think about the future these days."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:03 am

Sage shrugged. "I... don't normally think. I meditate." he said, feeling his head slowly fill with rational thought again as he began to zone back to reality. "... Future?" he asked, cocking his head. Maybe it had something to do with the 'happy accident'.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:03 am

"Yeah. I'm a little bad on the money apartment. Since I have to provide something to my new family, I have to get some work that doesn't involve sword fighting. At least as a side job." He explained, wanting to do something that he could do at home in case he was needed there.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:26 am

Sage nodded, understanding. It was hard to balance fun and study, let alone with the added pressure of work in there. "Good luck." he said, smiling. Strike seemed kinda nice, and he wanted him to have the best chance possible in making his life work out and succeed in what lies ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:35 am

"So what's your plans for the future?. Want to settle down?, or just relax on your own?" He asked curiously as most grass types where masters at the art of chilling. He pulled out a bottle of pop, and took a brief sip.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:53 am

Sage frowned, twisting open his own bottle of water before taking a sip. "Dunno." he said, scratching the back of his head and playing with his ears in thought. "I'll settle down if I find... the one, ya know?" he said, vaguely gesturing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:01 am

Strike chuckled. "I found my girl while picking up sea shells at the beach. You never know where you will run into a sweet person" He sighed remembering the time when him and Lilian first met. "I was such a dork when me and Lilian first met btw. Couldn't even speak." (A slightly 4th wall breaking joke there xD )
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:56 pm

(Dat fourth wall shattering right dere)

Sage smiled, ears bobbing slightly as he laughed. "That's nice." he said, and he honestly meant it even though that may or may not have been exactly obvious. "Indeed." he smirked, eyeing Strike as he sighed happily, swept up in the waves of memories. "Tends to happen when one meets ones love." Although he had never had a love, he knew a lot about it. People tended to come to him for advice just because he would listen.

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Strike stretched a bit. "Anyway. Do you have any friends here?. There is a lot of shy kids in schools that never really feel like talking to others." He asked, wondering whether or not Sage was social.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:06 am

Sage swallowed. This was the one question he dreaded. Most people never understood that not talking to other people was a choice. "Uh..." he paused, coughing awkwardly before continuing. "No. Not really." he said, trailing off a little. "Most people don't notice me."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:16 am

"There is a very simple reason for that actually. Most plant pokemon act like plants, and therefor isn't as noticeable as let's say, a fire type" He explained hoping to have said something worth a damn and not just sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:56 am

Sage paused, placing a hand on his chin thoughtfully. He eventually nodded, a smiled on his face. "Yea, that makes sense." he said, happy that he suddenly was not just not noticed because he was so shy, but because most of his type were. "I'm no good at social." he said softly, running a hand through his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:16 am

Strike shrugged a bit at the remark. "You should try hanging out with other grass types. You would probably get some real nice friends out of it." He suggested, knowing that they'd at least like chillaxing.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:12 am

Sage bit his lip, unsure about the proposal. It would be nice to have friends, but... "Not all grass types are friendly." he said sadly. He had first hand experience with that one, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:47 am

"True. But that goes with all types. I'm sure you've met a lot of friendly ones too. I doubt every grass type you've met were a rude jerk" He commented, trying to push away a bit of doubt.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:55 am

Sage shrugged. "I guess. But everyone... seems to be a little mean on the inside." he said, trying not to sound too negative but at the same time trying to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:18 am

Strike leaned back, and sighed. "Got that right." He replied, completely understanding the times when you feel like everyone would be mean.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 am

Sage smiled. "You need to bend like the grass, but be tough enough to srping basck up again..." he whispered, mainly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:21 am

Strike yawned. "Let it make you stronger rather than break you. It's not always a choice, but we can't let it be a hopeless fight."
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:54 am

Sage sighed, nodding as he saw Strike's logic. "You're right." he said, turning and smiling at the pokehuman next to him. "Thanks. I... Needed that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally skipping class   Accidentally skipping class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidentally skipping class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Alternate Universe :: Mystery High-
Jump to: