Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Voting_barBreathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Voting_barBreathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Breathing underwater sounds dangerous

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:59 am

Ken nodded and put Cherry on Rancor's back. He motioned towards the exit, and scanned the area for hostiles in which he was pleased to find none.

(Sorry for the shorty ToT )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 pm

When they arrived at the hospital, they were glad to hear that the wasn't anything wrong with Cherry. She was just knocked out, and nothing more. Going to her house and leaving her on her couch, they go back outside. Ken scratched his head a bit. "Treasure hunting?" He asked Rancor when he noticed the scarf
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Ken, shrugged. "Probably a good idea. Don't want a fake scarf either." Ken said, knowing all too well how it felt to have a phony scarf.

(Sorry for the shorty ToT)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:04 am

"I'm Ken. But usually called Ken-Senpai. Yeah, I'll join you. I made it a habit to check the scarf reader every time I found a new one." He said, knowing the pain of having a phony scarf.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:42 am

Ken shrugged, thus letting off a few sparkles. "Yeah, I am. It's a bother sometimes, but eh. I've learned to live with it. Thanks to my dad, I didn't turn into a self centered snob just because I sparkle." He chuckled a bit. "It really doesn't affect me much"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:55 am

"Yeah, it did cause problems in the past." He decided to look around the store while Cloudy looked at the scarf

Cloudy didn't look at the scarf for long, but did double check it because of what it looked like. "Lucky star~. Want to trade it in here right away?. Or do you want to keep it for fashion?" Cloudy asked, which might have made Rancor think about when he last saw a pokemon wear a scarf like this. Which would be none probably.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:43 am

"Good choice. I would probably just have warn that awesome scarf on nice occasions. But then again, that's just me." She traded the scarf, and gave Rancor just the right amount of pokedollar's in return.

Ken sighed, not finding the scarf he was looking for, and decided to check up on Rancor.

Cloudy held the scarf tight. "Ooooo, I might just use this for personal enjoyment..." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:03 am

"Yes I do in fact. I'm probably the only one in this region that knows the true value of these things. Though it's a code of honor not to "trick" costumers, so don't worry." She explained and put a rather large amount of pokedollars on the table in return of the scarf.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:15 am

"Yes actually. It's one of the rarest scarfs. Even though it's a pretty one, the price is mostly from how rare it is." She explained, and tied the scarf around her neck to try it out. She got a big smile when she glanced at a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:26 am

Ken followed, having done enough in the shop. "The Shop?. That's descriptive" He replied, knowing that there was a ton of shops in the town.

Last edited by Floaty Sugar on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 am

Ken shrugged, and walked over to the shop. "How lucky, the PP Up is on sale. Half price." He said, nudging Rancor.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Ken shrugged. In his head, having a permanent increase on how much you can use a move is better than something that restores it just once, but hey. He wasn't calling the shots here. Ken looked around the place, just browsing.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 am

(Had no idea xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:58 pm

Keen shook his head. "Nah, I got what I need. You get a snack or something instead" He suggested, not really being in need of anything.

(Might wanna end this RP soon ish :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:36 am

Ken rolled his eyes a bit. "No, I'm already the leader of Team Guardian Angel. It would be bad to leave them, and besides. We need a team in the town that does what we do. Which is rapid response."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:57 am

Ken nods in response. "Yes, I sensed a violent aurora, along with a lot of fear, so I went to your location as fast as I could" He yawned a bit. Feeling overly relaxed for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:04 am

Ken smiled a bit. "Same to you" He responded, feeling like he would need that favor for later (*Coughs* From the north rp *coughs*)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:31 am

Ken nodded and walked in the other direction. Sure that he would meet Rancor again. END OF RP THAT IT TOOK FOREVER TO END ON MY END BUT END END END END IDK ARHGAFOÆFASHFHAISHFAGASDGV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathing underwater sounds dangerous   Breathing underwater sounds dangerous - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathing underwater sounds dangerous
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Sea Gate-
Jump to: