Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Vote_lcapWinter and Spring - Page 3 Voting_barWinter and Spring - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Winter and Spring - Page 3 Vote_lcapWinter and Spring - Page 3 Voting_barWinter and Spring - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Winter and Spring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Winter and Spring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:06 am

"Maybe the scarf shop first?. Don't be fooled by the title, it also has ribbons and bows. It could be a useful place to go in case you'd come across a scarf and not know what it does" Snowflake suggested, knowing that some scarfs had the potential to increase a pokemon's strength greatly if used right.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Sage smiled. A scarf shop didn't seem too bad. "Sure... I can handle that." he said, glad that she wasn't throwing him straight into the midst of a restaurant or something, god forbid. "Maybe... I'll even buy something." he mused jokingly, considering the fact that he had no money whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Snowflake called his bluff with a giggle, and nudged him. "The prices are cheap, so you can borrow a few dollars if you are drawn to a scarf there" Snowflake offered, thinking that if the town would get a new pokemon, they should at least feel welcome. That, and she is already horribly generous for no apparent reason.

They walked into town, and came across the scarf shop, cleverly named "Scarf Shop" though it did have the subtitle "And Scarf Reading Service" on it. Snowflake opens the door and steps inside with Sage, making a bell ring, causing a mightyena to suddenly jump to life, and toss a comic book over her shoulder.
"Hi, welcome to the Scarf Shop. Take your time, I'm here all day" The mightyena said with a typical friendly counter smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:01 am

Sage stumbled a little at her nudge, grinning because she was happy. Her happiness was contagious, and he appreciated the attempts of her trying to make is as relaxing for him as possible. "I... Probably won't." he said, shrugging. "Thanks for the offer."

When they entered town, Sage's eyes widened to dinner plates. It was huge, and everywhere was sound and happy pokemon. Pokemon. He swallowed thickly, suddenly feeling very, very nervous. He stuck close to Snowflake, trying to make himself as small as possible. He was eternally grateful when they reached the shop, and let Snowflake push open the door. The bell made him jump out of his skin, but his attention was quickly drawn away by all the different scarves and stuff on display. "Woah.." he breathed, never having seen this many scarves in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 am

Snowflake tried several scarfs, bandanas, and bows on, mostly just to pose and have fun, and not really caring whether or not it had any effect. Suddenly her stomach rumbled loudly, as it seems that one of them drained her hunger rather quickly. "Oops..." She said, and slowly took off the scarf and put it where she found it.

Cloudy let out a small yawn, and picked her comic book back up, and read about the strange tales of insertsaidpokemonhere. "Just poke me if you need anything" She calmly said, and leaned back in a bean bag she had right behind the counter for when she got lazy.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:48 am

Sage shrugged, before picking up a really sparkly and clean scarf. It was kind of a greeny-yellowy shade, and it had caught his eye when the light reflected off it. Picking it up, he admired the smooth fabric in his hands, and just rubbed it against his paws before creeping up behind Snowflake and tossing it over her head. "Gotchu." he said softly, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:15 am

Snowflake flailed for about two seconds before taking off the scarf and looking at it. "Ooooooo!~" She said, and tossed it back to Sage. "I wish the clothing store had such nice cloth really. The materials here are out of this world!" Snowflake didn't know that she was actually right about that statement. Scarfs didn't appear naturally after all. But talking about the scarf, bandana, and bows' origins is hardly anything that should be done right now xD
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 am

Sage grinned, taking the scarf back before wrapping it around his neck just to feel what it would be like. He chuckled slightly, unraveling it quickly. "Heh. Tickles." he said, before hanging it back up where it was and taking down a bandanna instead. It had a nice blue gradient, and he tied it around his neck. "Hum." he said, wondering what it was made out of.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Cloudy put down her comic for a second and leaned on the counter. "Any questions?" She asked politely.

Snowflake quickly realized she forgot her wallet, and groaned in disbelief.

(Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:49 am

Sage looked up, surprised. It was almost as if the mightyena had read his mind. "Oh... Uh... If you don't mind me asking... What is this made of?" he asked, holding it up to the window where the light was filtering through it just to see it shimmer.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:29 am

"It's not made of anything that can be naturally found here I'm afraid. The only reason I have them is because I trade them, and get them from shipments. I would love to see the pokemon that managed to create these things though" Cloudy explained. The subject seemed to interest her a lot, and she didn't try to hide it.

Snowflake goofed off in the background, looking at scarfs with fun patterns.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:05 am

Sage nodded, listening closely to what she was saying as he absentmindedly glanced around the room. He wondered how many of these were from unknown origins, and the story behind each one. He spotted Snowflake in the corner of his eye, and walked over to her and poked his head through a scarf rack to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:39 am

"Oh snap!. This one has roses on it!. That's awesome!. What does this one do Cloudy?" She asked the Mightyena behind the desk that was apparently named Cloudy. "Well, it makes your fur sting a little, but aside from that not much. It's more annoying when people try to hug you than anything." Snowflake's ears dropped and she sighed in disappointment. "Of course it wouldn't do something cool like make me able to summon lightning and stuff." Cloudy chuckled in response to that one. "I haven't even heard of a scarf that could do that. Although they can increase your strength by a lot, they don't make you a god amongst pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:01 am

Sage laughed at the antics of the two who were acting as if they were old friends. Maybe he could be as good friends with some pokemon one day. He hoped it would happen in the end. He walked up to Snowflake and batted one of her ears absentmindedly, causing it to wibble a bit. "Silly Snow." he said with a cheeky grin, before taking a random red scarf that he spotted and tying it around her neck as a bandanna. "Fancy."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:05 am

Snowflake batted back. "Silly is my middle name" Cloudy tapped the desk a bit. "That one helps your special attacks in combat. It sadly also have the side effect of making you hungry quicker." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Sage rolled his eyes. "You're always hungry... anyway." he said, taking the scarf off her quickly. "No help."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:48 am

"I'm not ALWAYS hungry!. Sometimes I am other stuff, like stuffed, though only rarely. No use pigging out anyway." Snowflake really didn't know if she could even defend herself in this position, but decided just to do what she could xD
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Sage rolled his eyes, placing a paw over her mouth to shush her. When she stopped speaking, he looked her in the eye and just shook his head. "You are hungry. Always." he said, before pausing to think over his words. "Either that or you can always... Eat more."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Snowflake blinked a couple of times. She then moved Sage's paw aside and smiled "It depends on what I'm eating I suppose. Ice cream is something there is always more room for. I don't know how much you actually eat. You gain energy mainly from the sun and rain. We should go fetch some ice cream after this." She offered, realizing that most grass types really didn't eat much.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:43 am

Sage cocked his head with a slightly embarrassed look. "Ice... cream?" he asked, placing a paw to his mouth in deep contemplation. Judging from the name, he had absolutely no idea what it was so gave up with a resigned shrug. Maybe it would make more sense later.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:27 am

Snowflake bounce around Sage in circles (which as it was indoors, were dangerously close to the ceiling). "Yes ice cream!, don't worry, I will share. What's your favorite flavor?. Mine is pistachio" Snowflake asked curiously, not realizing that maybe he didn't know what ice cream was xD
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:07 am

Sage looked down at the ground and shuffled his paws awkwardly as she bounced around him, realising that she didn't know he didn't know. "Uh... None...?" he trailed off quietly, hoping she wouldn't be awkwarded by him.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 am

Snowflake stopped her bouncing and looked at Sage with a pale face. "Wha-wha-what?" She didn't understand that at all. What does none taste like?. Her brain did a backflip, and she chewed on what would look be like her thumb trying to figure out what nothing tastes like. "Do you mean you love them all equally?, because that's kinda awesome"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:58 am

Sage shook his head, realising that he had no choice but to tell her outright since otherwise they could be here all day and she would never get it. "I've never had icecream."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:01 am

Snowflake's jaw dropped. She stood there for about five seconds before smiling and pulling Sage outside of the store and over to her house/rescue base. She got a chair for Sage, and pushed a Jolteon down from the counter, that only whined in response before falling asleep. She got a big bowl, and put several flavors of ice cream in it, and served it to Sage at a nice table. "Don't eat it too fast, or you will get an ice cream headache. Or I at least think that's how it goes for non Ice types."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter and Spring
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: