Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Vote_lcapWinter and Spring - Page 2 Voting_barWinter and Spring - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Winter and Spring - Page 2 Vote_lcapWinter and Spring - Page 2 Voting_barWinter and Spring - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Winter and Spring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirbs

Kirbs

Winter and Spring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Sage just watched her bounce around, his blush deepening. "Uh... Sure..." he said, being slightly hypnotised by her constant bouncing. "I.. I dunno if I'm into guys..." he said awkwardly, almost inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:03 am

Snowflake's hearing was incredible. She was pretty sure she heard a Bulbasaur cursing in the background, but she definitely heard what Sage said. "Me neither!. I mean, guys are cute and all. But girls are more curvy if ya no what I mean" She did the classic nudge, nudge, wink, wink, and fell into a giggle fit. "Of course it's irrelevant as long as said pokemon is nice."

(just...blargh xD)
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Sage laughed as well at the sheer ridiculousness of her nudging and winking. She looked so comical, with her eyebrows waggling like caterpillars. "I guess. I mean, it's whats on the inside... right?" he asked, prodding Snowflake in the chest with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:56 pm

"Of course!. It's better not to be a mean spirited jerk. Imagine the amount of friends you'd never have!." Snowflake's pupils shrank as she said that, imagining the horror that is a life without friends. "Yeah, that thought can go die in a fire" Snowflake said, having a type weakness against fire made her feel a bit more emotional towards the term when it was related to bad things.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 am

Sage shrugged. A world without friends didn't seem so bad to him. "Tis alright." he said, realising that she couldn't understand why he wouldn't mind. They were personality opposites, so of course she wouldn't. He chuckled when she said "fire" with vehemence, him sharing her weakness against that particular type.

Last edited by Kirbs on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 am

Snowflake's instincts finally kicked in. She knew the best way to make friends for a pokemon, was to beat each other silly. "Hey, I had a fun thought. Wanna battle?, I promise to play nice" Snowflake said in a perhaps unusually friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:18 am

Sage eyed her suspiciously. "Uh... Sure?" he asked, confused. "Just saying though, but I haven't done this in a while..." he mumbled, standing up begrudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 am

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but it would be fun, wouldn't it!?." Snowflake exclaimed before entering a very aggressive pose for an otherwise really friendly pokemon. It seemed that she was a fighter that focused mainly on offense.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:01 am

Sage shrugged, before walking so he was facing opposite the glaceon. "Alright. Who goes first?" he asked, swishing his tail back and forth as he breathed deeply, relaxing himself and his muscles so it would be easy to dodge anything that came flying his way.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:12 am

"I'm not used to take turns!, this will be exciting. Hhmmn, ME!" Snowflake leaped towards Sage so fast, that she was almost invisible to normal pokemon's eyes. Mid air, she prepared herself to perform a kick, not unlike something in a martial arts action movie. (Snowflake used quick attack! xD )
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 am

Sage's eyes widened at the suddenness of the attack, and was totally unprepared. Letting out a squeak of surprise, he quick attacked as well, but used it to dodge her move. "Woah..." he mumbled in shock, before pursing his lips and whistling a soft sweet tune. [GRASS WHISTLE GO!]
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:19 pm

(Pardon me, but is your Leafeon lvl 57? xD)

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/GrassWhistle
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:57 pm

(doesn't it learn it lower at X/Y? http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/leafeon If not then I'm just a derp and a butt :c)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:37 am

(That is actually correct. Bulbapedia is pretty lazy about trying to update the hundreds of new things in pokemon stats and abilities. They rarely mention the gen difference. I would go all "bulbapedia is probably the one that should be followed as it's one of the most legit sites" but I know that pokemondb and Celebi is completely good in that regard too. Pardon me for derping basically xD )

Snowflake heard the nice tune and stumbled back and forth a bit. "Ya know? *yawns* I think we will battle another day, suddenly I feel very sleepy" Snowflake then flopped and curled up in a somewhat adorable position. Sage was clearly the victor of this one, as Snowflake wasn't the type that tried to fight her tiredness, or try to wake up to fight again. She snored loudly, and drooled on her coat.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:00 pm

(Oh, Okay. c: )

Sage shuffled over and smiled, plonking down next to her. That's how he normally fought actually - by either wearing out the other opponent or putting them to sleep and running away, He didn't like fighting. Too aggressive. Seeing her drool a little, he just chuckled, before settling down and waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Snowflake slept for a good while. She talked in her sleep, and from what Sage could gather, it was about eating ice cream. When she woke up, she got up and stretched a bit, and let out a big yawn. "I wish I had pancakes with ice cream in them..." Snowflake said, disappointed that it was only a dream.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 am

Sage smiled as he listened to her talk in her sleep. It was kind of funny, but he stifled his laughter lest he woke her up. All of a sudden, she woke and stretched, and he shuffled out of the way so he wouldn't get whipped in the face by her tail. He eyed her, confused. "What... is a 'pancake'?" he asked, cocking his head slightly. Living in the forest all the time basically meant he never really got any of the creature comforts.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:57 am

"Oh!, it's this delicious and flat yummy thing that is really good to put other stuff inside!, though not at all bad to eat plain either~" Snowflake gasped "Wait!, you never had one?, you need to try it!. Come over to my house sometime, I will stuff you with pancakes if it's your fancy, and make sure to be a nice host" Snowflake climbed a tree and pointed in a vague direction leading to the town center. "I live over there!"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:08 am

Sage nodded warily, pondering if he really wanted to be "stuffed with pancakes". "Sounds delicious." he said honestly, but didn't really know if he was going to actually stop by. He clambered up next to her, eyeing the distances with interest, nodding slightly. "That's... The town."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:04 pm

"Yes of course!. Where else would I live?. Well never mind, I might have lived in the forest." She thought intently on how she could help him find her home in case he wanted to stop by. "You know where the scarf shop is?. My house is right across from there." She explained, hoping Sage understood.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:10 am

Sage flushed a little, ears drooping. He always felt bad when someone tried to do something for him and he couldn't appreciate it. He could see that she was earnestly trying to give him directions, but... "Sorry... I've never really... been in town." he said, playing with his tail absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:02 am

Snowflake didn't seem disappointed...She looked downright excited!. She looked at him with big sparkly eyes with a smile that could make an onix flip over from the pure amount of d'aww. "We should take a walk around the place!, it will be fun!. You get to see everyone, and where stuff is when you need it. Sure, you don't have many pokedollars, if any, but you will know where to find people regardless!"
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Sage's eyes widened a little at her smile which practically blinded him from the sparkles and cuteness. That was not the reaction he was expecting, to say the least. "Okay.... Would you... mind?" he asked tentatively. She seemed pretty fine, but it was always better to be safe than sorry. This pokemon was almost ridiculously nice, so he was pretty chill about it if she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:06 pm

(Chill, I see what you did there xD )

"Nope, it's not an inconvenience to me at all. I just came back from a adventure anyway, so a little walk around town would be relaxing." She replied, stretching a bit to keep herself busy.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:44 am

Sage smiled, nodding happily. "Alright... so when should... we go?" he asked, already eager to visit the town. He had never been, but it looked so bustling, so busy, so... full of life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter and Spring   Winter and Spring - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter and Spring
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Towns and Entrances :: Falmious Park-
Jump to: