Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
Dismal Friendship Vote_lcapDismal Friendship Voting_barDismal Friendship Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
Dismal Friendship Vote_lcapDismal Friendship Voting_barDismal Friendship Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

Dismal Friendship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Snowflake was waiting by the entrance to the Dismal Maze. She had previously left a message on a bulletin board in the main town, that promised an adventure. She licked her paw a bit while waiting, hearing strange and spooky noises from the maze. Of course this usually terrifying thing is thrilling to Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Flare skipped in, glancing around excitedly for the pokemon who was supposed to be here. She hadn't met any kind pokemon in ages, and she was just strolling through the forest when a piece of paper caught her eye. It had blown off something somewhere, evident by the hole in the top where the pin used to be, and it was a notice for adventurers. She didn't know if she counted as an adventurer - she had never gone on adventures before - but she was definitely looking for some fun and some friends.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:56 am

Snowflake spotted a Vulpix and bounced over there in a cheerful manner. "Hi, I'm Snowflake!. Did you come here because of a note?" She asked with a wide smile and tail waggling, hoping to start her next adventure.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:28 am

Flare nodded, her tail bouncing. "Yep! My name's Flare, by the way." she beamed, before looking at the glaceon before her. "Heh. A fire type and an Ice type. What a pair we make!" she giggled, hoping that she wouldn't accidentally hurt her new buddy in whatever they were going to do. "So! This adventure you wrote about." she began, hoping that Snowflake would be able to continue and explain a little to her.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:40 am

Snowflake giggled at her comment. "Well, actually you aren't the first fire type I've had as a partner for an adventure. My friend was a Vulpix too before he evolved." She pointed towards the entrance to the Dismal Maze. "Yep, I honestly have no reason to go inside other than to have an adventure." She admitted with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:43 am

Flare's eyes bugged out a little bit. "Woah! Really? So he's a ninetales now? Cool! There's another one of me!" she exclaimed, excited. She had never actually met a ninetales or a vulpix before, so this was big news to her. She followed Snowflake's point, and just stared until a creepy sound emitted from the cave. "Eeep!" she squeaked, her hair standing on end as her tail stiffened a bit. "I've never done this before and that sound creepy!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 am

"Yes indeed!. You should meet him at some point!" Snowflake declared with joy. "Oh yes, this place is really really scary. It's full of ghosts, and general spooky things. It's dangerous too!" Snowflake described very bluntly, not considering that maybe other pokemon didn't find it as appealing as she did.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:16 am

Flare stared at her blankly for a second or two, before suddenly bouncing up and crouching down low before tackling Snowflake in a hug. "WEE! I LOVE THRILLING THINGS! THIS IS SO EXCITING!" she shouted, before rolling off Snowflake and gesturing towards the entrance. "Lead the way, my lady." she said, mock-bowing low and averting her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:22 am

"I KNOW RIGHT!?" Snowflake exclaimed equally excited for their adventure. She opened the door to the cave, and waited for Flare to walk inside. When they arrived inside it was dark with a few odd torches with purple fire as the only source of light. Looking behind them they saw that the exit was gone. "Oh my gosh, we can't get out of here!. This is sooo awesome!" Snowflake said in joy despite the circumstance.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 am

Flare bounded in after her friend, and shivered slightly at the eerie darkness. "Woah... It is almost pitch-black in here!" she exclaimed, before shooting a small fire ball out of her mouth to check out her surroundings. "Butt! Still can't see anything." she frowned, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the gloom. "We can't?" Flare asked, turning to look at the now closed door. "Oh. I guess we can't. Welp, no way to go but forward!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:33 am

"Let's stick together so we don't get seperated. It would be way less fun if we split up. Though it would be interesting to have a race....naw, maybe next time. " Snowflake said, having already started planning trip number two.

A cold chill went past them (well, cold to Flare) and a rusty and hollow voice spoke.
"Leeeeeaaaaaveee this plaaaaaacee" The voice said. "The door is closed, silly" Snowflake explained quickly in response xD
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:39 am

Flare shivered again at the gust, not from cold but from the eerieness. Her inner flame kept her warm. At the sound of the disembodied voice, Flare smiled and giggled. "Wow! It's really like a horror movie or something!" she said, before answering said voice after Snowflake. "Beeeeesiiiidddeeesssss. Weeeeee don't wannnnntt toooooooo." she groaned, making a convincing zombie gurgle to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:44 am

The voice was angered, and a shivering abomination walked towards them. It was a possessed Psyduck! (which is totally not a reference to the pokemon manga at all) It walked towards them. Quacking a bit with every stumble. This would have been terrifying if Snowflake didn't just use Icy Wind and froze the duck in place before shattering it with a Quick Attack. "That was fun!. Did you see how horrible and disgusting that thing looked?" Snowflake asked turning to face Flare.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:53 am

Flare grimaced. "Blehk, yea. It looked kind of sad though." she said, frowning a little. "I feel kind of sorry for it ya know. Wasn't it's fault it was possessed." She sighed, dwelling a little on it before pushing it out of her mind. "Onwards!" she cried, before running forward and around the bend. Due to her speed, and lack of looking where she was going, she stepped on a stone in the floor that made something go *click*. Confused, Flare looked around, only to let out a yelp and roll to the ground, just as a set of arrows whizzed over her head. "BUTTS!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 am

"It was already dead anyway. I'm sure it's spirit won't mind." Snowflake explained right before the arrows flew over Flare's head and towards her. She dodged leaving an arrow sticking out of the wall behind her head. "Wow, that was close!. Good thing your so short." Snowflake said, got a small giggle fit. A rock fell onto her head shortly after, followed by a evil laughter from the ghost. Taunting Snowflake for destroying his body. "Ow!...That's fair I suppose." Snowflake said, rubbing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:11 am

Flare let out a huff of annoyance. "Aw, come on! What the heck, I'm not that short!" she whined, offended. When the rock landed on Snowflake's head, however, it was Flare's turn to laugh. "Haha! Karma!" she taunted, before walking forward again, this time keeping a close eye on the floor. "Watch out for this here. I don't know what it does..." she said, trailing off whil making a creepy face.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:15 am

Snowflake giggled a bit. "Don't worry, when you evolve, you will be a lot bigger than me." She explained, knowing that Zenthon grew significantly in size when he evolved. "What's so odd about this floor?" Snowflake asked before she saw the odd way it looked. "Oh, hhmn...How are we going to get across this?." She asked, while looking very thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:18 am

"With great difficulty." Flare said, before jumping from paw to paw, leaping across the strange patches until she reached the end of the corridor. "TADA!" she exclaimed, beaming. She was secretly pretty chuffed with herself, since she didn't think she could actually do it. She began to do a little dance, but forgot where she was and accidentally treaded on something that began to shift under her foot. "Woah! What the-" she was cut off when the floor underneath her gave way completely. Flare let out a scream, and gripped the edge of the platform for dear life as she stared into the sinking black abyss.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:32 am

Snowflake clapped at Flare's skills . When the floor collapsed, her eyes grew wide. " Hang in there!" Snowflake shouted, and took a few steps back before running towards the edge and leaping across. She grabbed onto the ledge next to Flare, barely able to pull herself up. She grabbed Flare and pulled her up, before falling back and breathing heavily. "That was exhausting!" She spewed out, lying completely flat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:38 am

Flare whimpered, before making a weird gurgle noise. She was flopped on her back too, unable to really lift herself or even think clearly after that close brush with death. She was still shell-shocked, and curled into a ball where she buried her face in one of her tails. It was a habit from childhood, and helped her calm down. After a while, she uncurled, and jumped onto Snowflake before hugging the daylights out of her. "Thanks for saving me! I would be dead and over 6000ft under if it wasn't for you!"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:48 am

"It was *pants* nothing." Snowflake said as she was huggled into oblivion. "Anyway, I hope that didn't knock your spirits down!." Snowflake exclaimed and jumped back on her paws. She stretched a bit. Having just got her breath back. She saw a statue of a Lucario holding a shiny gem. "Ooooo~" Snowflake said as her eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:50 am

Flare eyed it too, eyes also sparkling. "Oooo indeed." she said, walking towards it slowly. It was just so pretty, and it would be so easy to take it... Reaching a paw forward, Flare placed it on the gem, and saw it change colour before it returned to it's original transparent shine. "Wow..." she said, before looking at Snowflake. "Should we take it?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:08 am

"I don't see why not!. What is an adventure without loot!?" Snowflake exclaimed and grabbed the gem. The Lucario statue's eyes started glowing, and suddenly, Snowflake started staring at it. It was like she didn't know what was happening around her. She didn't show any signs of stopping anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Kirbs

Kirbs

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:11 am

Flare looked at Snowflake, suddenly worried. "Snow? Helloooo?" she asked, waving her paws in front of Snow's eyes. She didn't know what was happening, and it scared her. She tried to pry the gem from Snowflake's paws, but it was like it was superglued to her paws or something, there was no way it was budging any time soon. Biting her lower lip, Flare sighed, bouncing around her friend. She even tried to tackle her but to no avail. Bummed, the vulpix just sat down next to the glaceon and the statue, hoping it would end.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:18 am

Snowflake suddenly flinched and pulled the gem close "MINE!" She shouted, and gave Flare a evil glare. She then shook her head, and blinked. "Wait...Sorry, I zoned out for a bit there." Snowflake looked at the gem and gave it a hug. "It's okay Larry, Snowflake got ya." She whispered to the gem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dismal Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dismal Friendship   Dismal Friendship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dismal Friendship
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures :: Dungeons :: Dismal Maze-
Jump to: