Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Voting_barA Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Voting_barA Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A Fiery Evolution!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:58 pm

"That would be a little excessive I must agree" Snowflake commented before laughing.

"Alrighty then!. See you later." Cloudy said, and walked back to town in a cheery manner.

(sorry for the shorty ;~;)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:55 am

They reached Snowflake's house which was remade into a team base. It had a nice flag with a symbol of a "Frozen Flame" which fit it nicely considering their team name.

"Snowflake bounced towards her house and unlocked the door. "Anyway, I was decorating this place before we went and made you stylish." She giggled a bit and motioned for Zenthon go inside.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:52 am

Snowflake eagerly showed off all of the things she had done. From the region map displayed on the table in the "main room", to the backpacks with their logo on them. She must have spent a few nights at least making these things. "Oh, and I baked muffins, just because I was bored. They might be a little temperate in temperature now though. They have been sitting there since we went to the cave." She explained briefly about the muffins' life story.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:43 am

"I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think we should wait with trying to use your moves until you get used to them. Don't want coal muffins now. Besides, I can just put them back in the oven for a little bit." Snowflake explained, worried about not just the muffins, but her entire living room if Zenthon wanted to use his currently hard to control fire moves.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:15 am

Snowflake moved a few things around while Zenthon checked out her house/base. A Jolteon was sleeping on his back, on the kitchen's counter, rather audibly snoring. Snowflake walked into the kitchen and pushed the stranger off the counter (In which he didn't even wake up) and started mixing some berries together.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:02 pm

"Berry pie!. It's going to be sooooo yummy. Both me and my mom are natural artists when it comes to the art of berry cooking. It's going to be soooo yummy. Oran berries and pecha berries, taste really good when baked together. I wanna test out the new recipe with you, if you don't mind" She finished up the mix and added it to another bowl she had close to her. "Zappy won't eat anything with pecha berries in it anyway, and it would be a shame if I had to eat the whole thing" She added, and motioned to the Jolteon.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Snowflake finished the mix and put it in the oven. She turned the dial, and looked at Zenthon. "So wanna go blow up something?" Snowflake asked, knowing that the first thing someone wants to do when they evolve is blow stuff up with their new awesome power.

Zappy groaned a bit, and rolled to face away from the two noisy pokemon that were bothering his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Snowflake nodded and walked outside. She brought an egg timer so she knew when to head back, and left her lazy brother on the floor. They reached a place in town with a lot of rocks standing tall. Snowflake clapped with her paws. "So, anything fancy you want to try?"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 am

Snowflake jumped backwards and got in her movie watching position. She eagerly awaited Zenthon's attack, and probably had a much more impressive and cool attack in her head than she should allow herself to expect from reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fiery Evolution!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2