Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ramira The Zorua
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm by RamiraZorua

» Doe Manayn
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» A little hanging out will do fine~
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Fun day in town
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» Teamless, Homeless, and Lonely as always
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm by cloudchaser

» Heyo!
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm by cloudchaser

» I really wanna build a snowman...
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm by Scourge

» Ryth's Dark Souls
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 pm by Ryth Lunar Knight

» YAAAAAAY :D
A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm by Sugar Cuddles

Top posters
Sugar Cuddles
A Fiery Evolution!  Vote_lcapA Fiery Evolution!  Voting_barA Fiery Evolution!  Vote_rcap 
Ryth Lunar Knight
A Fiery Evolution!  Vote_lcapA Fiery Evolution!  Voting_barA Fiery Evolution!  Vote_rcap 
Kirbs
Uriah
Rebellious Angel
cloudchaser
SweetDreams
Ittybittyskitty
TucKiD
Scourge
Top posting users this week
No user

A Fiery Evolution!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

A Fiery Evolution!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 am

"Yep, this is the place." She rubbed her paws together in joy. "Oh I love these Things. All of these stones and rocks!." She picked up a bunch of funny looking stones and hugged them. She might have been even more into the idea of evolution than a normal Eeveelution had the right to.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:00 pm

"I don't judge people just because they go against my type Zenthy. Your a fire type, remember?" She giggled an bit and followed Zenthon inside. "Ooooooo~" She said, and eyeballed the various walls with many different colors.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Snowflake jumped a bit and growled in response. "Don't just yell like that! You might scare people that actually wish to evolve too!." She had a history of seeing other pokemon get scared off by a sudden loud noise. (Which may, or may not have been her fault). She got over her shock and sat down. "I'm guessing your someone who ended up regretting coming to this place?. Yeah, it's important to think about it, as it changes your looks and abilities a lot."
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Snowflake sighed "Aww, I wanted to see you evolve." She shrugged and walked out of the cave. "See you soon Zenthon, and bye scary cave voice that likes to repeat itself!" Might have been a bit naive of her to assume the cave would care, but oh well. She flopped on to some grass nearby and waited for Zenthon's glorious return.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 pm

https://youtu.be/fF_jCBhpwG0 (Just because xD)

Snowflake's eyes sparkled "Great!. How do you feel?"

(sorry for the short post)

Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:45 pm

"Indeed!" She exclaimed before jumping onto Zenthon's back "Now you can be my royal steed!" She said as she entered an epic pose. Whether Zenthon's new body could actually take Snowflake being on her back, is another thing entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Snowflake gasped. "Oh yeah!, quick, use it and try it!" She said, with her tail waving impathiently.

Oh god, I'm just so short on my posts >n<
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Snowflake started panting. The heat from Zenthon had finally gotten to her, and she started cooling her body with her natural abilities, sending chills down Zenthon's spine probably.

"Sorry, I don't like the heat" She said as she started resting on Zenthon's back casually.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 am

Snowflake jumped of his back and looked at him, rubbing her chin with a paw. "I don't know, try posing a bit." She said, checking out every bit of him, to judge his masculinity.

(Amazing xD )
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:00 am

"Sorry Zenthon, you still look feminine. But hey!, at least you look like a pretty woman now instead of a girl." She said trying to cheer him up, but it might have had the oppesite effect. "And you do look tougher. Though that might be the ice in me talking."

(Dun dun duuuuun xD)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:51 pm

"Oh, don't get me wrong, you do look more intimidating. I'm sure if you gave the right glare, you could send a pokemon running to the hills." She jumped back on Zenthon's back, having claimed it as her portable seat for whatever reason. "Practice makes perfect though"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:36 pm

"You look down, maybe it's because of the evolution influencing your feelings a bit, but that differs from pokemon to pokemon. I'm sure you will notice a slight change in your behavior soon enough. Maybe you will like sour herbs now!. Though I don't think that one specific change would be the case. She looked at the sky while chilling (hehe, puns) on Zenthon's back. Thinking about her young days as a tiny Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Sugar fell asleep on Zenthon's back, generally enjoying the nice and warm bed she suddenly claimed. She was curled up nicely, and drooling the coldest spinechilling drool one could ever drool.

A Mightyena walked up to Zenthon. Looking around a bit, before finally asking. "H-hai, I was thinking about something, and I would like to hear if I could ask you out for a d-drink?." The Mightyena asked, stuttering nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:57 pm

The Mightyena's eyes grew wide. "I-I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" The Mightyena lowered it's head, and ears, feeling a bit of guilt for saying that.

Snowflake snored loudly on Zenthon's back. Not much else is of note on there though.

(I like the point where he snaps, but could you cut the bleeping out?. It's better not to walk the line XP)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:26 am

"Aw, it's okay. I would be a bit grumpy about it too if someone called me a girl. I mean, I am a mature Mightyena for crying out loud." The Mightyena said, not knowing that the problem wasn't being refered to as "young". Sadly, the Mightyena might have said that in a bit of a cryptic fashion.

(I love playing dumb in RPs)
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:27 pm

The Mightyena blushed. "Well, yes...Wasn't it obvious?." She rolled her eyes, and sighed. "To be fair, the first thing you'd think of my species isn't feminine per say." She looked Down, sighed. "I hope you don't mind a female asking you out for a drink" She said, thinking it might have been a little extra embarresing for Zenthon.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 am

"Well, I didn't mean anything with alcohol per say, but I can get why you would expect that." The Mightyena chuckled a bit. "And sure, I wouldn't mind tagging along with someone like yourself. Why is your friend sleeping?, fainted from battle?" She asked a bit curious why she decided to sleep on Zenthon's back.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:42 pm

"Hehe, that can happen. Some types are more easily effected by the meer aurora of their weakness. For an ice type, that must have felt like swimming to you."

Snowflake slowly opened her eyes, and yawned. "Hi new friend..." She said, lazily looking at the Mightyena.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:30 pm

"But you are warm, and cuddly!" She said to defend her behavior. "Anyway, hi new friend!. I'm Snowflake, and I think you've met this cool Ninetails already" She said, with a wide smile.

"Yes, and I do enjoy the Company. Though the gender mixup was a little embarresing." The mightyena giggled, followed by Snowflake nodding, thinking it was Zenthon the Mightyena talked about.

"Some make small mistakes like that, but hey, it's fine." Snowflake cheered a bit, and jumped off Zenthon's back to walk alongside them.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:52 am

"My name is Cloudy. And isn't Zenthon kinda an odd name for you?" She asked still not knowing that Zenthon was a guy despite everything.

Snowflake giggled and bounced along with them.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:03 pm

"Ah, excuse me then." She said feeling bad about questioning this lovely "lady's" name. "I bet it makes more sense than my name though. I suppose my dad wouldn't know what to call me anyway. I guess I am lucky not to be called Static." she giggled a bit, remembering her origin.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 pm

"I sure can't. But my dad is a Pikachu, so he would naturally think of names that fit electric types before dark types. He is a silly little guy really." She looked around and noticed that Snowflake was gone. That was until she felt something cold on her back.

"Don't mind me" Snowflake saying, still rather tired for some reason.

"Um, okay"
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 pm

"Aw, she didn't mind. And I am tired. My legs feel like they are turned into jelly for some reason." She complained, not liking being treated like a child.

Cloud just shrugged and went along with it. "Gah, it's sunny today..." Cloud said, disliking the way the sun felt in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm

"That's interesting. I of course prefer it when it's cloudy- I just realized why my name is Cloudy!." She exclaimed and did a victorious jump. "Because I like to be outside, when it's cloudy!, why did I never think of that?" She said, having no idea why she hadn't thought of it before.
Back to top Go down
Sugar Cuddles

Sugar Cuddles

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:30 pm

"It will probably start raining soon if the weather keeps this up. Are you sure you want to be outside Zenthon?" Snowflake asked, knowing that fire types hate water.

"I'm sure we will run into each other again. I mean, it's a small town really." Cloudy said, hoping that they wouldn't be strangers after that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fiery Evolution!    A Fiery Evolution!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fiery Evolution!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next